Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm
Tails watched, but continued onward. The Blitzle seemed light. It would be a nice change to catch something else in his tails. Miles had done it to him a few times, and he could see the appeal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:52 am
"Nice." was all Tsuki said as the baby Makuhita girl jumped in his, now empty, backpack. She still needed a name. And training. Tapping his foot several ones he finally had a name."Mika. Like it?" he asked as the baby nodded a few times, shaking the book bag in which she rested.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno looked at her quizzically, unsure how to respond. Realizing the only way to get info was to appease her need for her powers, Reno let his eyes dull and his voice go monotone. "So, my mistress, 'ow did you obtain your gift from the cosmos?" Sensing the presence of the two people behind him, he was unsure ho to get their attention to the fact he wasn't hypnotized. Knowing one of them was Terashi, Reno slid the Dark Gem into his left hand and showed it clasped in his palm to the two.
"How? I was chosen, that's how!" Io shouted, persistent in her claims of being special. "I made a wish on the passing Zhelat' Comet, a wish to become one with the stars! It was then that the comet exploded in a dazzling display of light and a piece of the comet fell from the sky and landed several yards in front of me. I knew then this was my wish coming true! My destiny realized!" She cackled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 am
Reno maintained his poker face, as he asked another question. "What do you wish to do with this power, mistress?" He waved his left hand at Terashi to make the Dark Gem in his hand more prominent.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno maintained his poker face, as he asked another question. "What do you wish to do with this power, mistress?" He waved his left hand at Terashi to make the Dark Gem in his hand more prominent.
"To guide the people of the world to enlightenment! The gods of the cosmos have chosen me to chose the worthy from the unworthy, and guide them to the stars, so that we all may become one in paradise!" Apparently this was some sort of twisted dream she had thought up, and honestly believed, the freak accident with the meteorite didn't help it at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 am
Dropping the poker face and putting on his typical smirk, he grabbed Io and put her back in the cell, his Pokemon on guard in case she tried anything. Leaving the food behind and slamming the door shut, he uttered, "Looks like you just got...," Reno reached up and pulled his sunglasses over his eyes before he finished, "...Psyched. YEEEEAAAAH!" Turning, he put his Pokemon back into their respective balls, grabbed his homemade Shellder launcher and started to walk out.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 am
Meanwhile in the HQ, Sub was still studying the meteorite. Unbeknownst to Io, Sub had GRAY do a scan on her chi waves while she was in the cell, he also had one done on Reno while he too was in the cell with Io. He was now comparing three scans to the meteorites, Io's, Reno's, and what a normal human's chi waves would look like. He noticed that Io's chi waves were near identical to the meteorites, it looked nothing like what a normal human's should, as if she had become something completely different. Reno had slight change compared to the average human, an increase in Celestial Chi, nothing to worry about, he was sure the excess chi would wear off. "Hm..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am
Looking to Terashi, he walked past before he said, "So wheres that battle we were talking about? 'Ows a bout now?" Not waiting for a reply, he walked up into the main area. Stretching his neck and putting the sunglasses back into his hair, Reno held his four Pokeballs in his hands, ready for Terashi to show up and start this.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 am
Odd was sitting on the couch, with Lykas when one of the new recruits made an appearance. "Should we be worried?" He asked of the blue haired teen leaning on him.

"Nah. It's just Snagem. How bad could it be?" Lykas asked, not really caring if the kid was really going to battle in the lobby instead of the training room or the battle stadium downstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm
Suddenly, Sub would feel someone leaning on his right shoulder, staring intently at what he was looking at. A young blonde girl wearing large tinted goggles and strange enough, no shoes. "Hm..." she copied Sub. "This looks really important somehow" the girl went on to say. Though she hadn't a clue as to what it was. Pushing the goggles onto her forhead, she grinned at the Snagem Leader. "Names Alex, currently looking for someone important."  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 pm
Youko Kenshi
Suddenly, Sub would feel someone leaning on his right shoulder, staring intently at what he was looking at. A young blonde girl wearing large tinted goggles and strange enough, no shoes. "Hm..." she copied Sub. "This looks really important somehow" the girl went on to say. Though she hadn't a clue as to what it was. Pushing the goggles onto her forhead, she grinned at the Snagem Leader. "Names Alex, currently looking for someone important."
"Ack! The heck!?" Sub shouted as he spun around to face the woman. "Who are- Alex...am I suppose to know you or something?" He asked with a glare. "I'm someone important, I guess...the team leader. Can I help you?" He would ask her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm
"Team leader?! You're the important person!" she declared, suddenly very energetic. "I-I wanna join the team! Please?" the blonde girl begged. "Alex isn't much of a trainer, she just started. But, but really smart, like super smart!" That was true to an extent, when it came to technology that is.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Team leader?! You're the important person!" she declared, suddenly very energetic. "I-I wanna join the team! Please?" the blonde girl begged. "Alex isn't much of a trainer, she just started. But, but really smart, like super smart!" That was true to an extent, when it came to technology that is.
"Uh..." Sub just stared at the energetic girl, too energetic. "How did you find this place any ways? Who let you in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 pm
SubonicXP

Alex paused, pondering how to answer. He wasn't going to be mad or something was he? "Oh umm...hmm..." Apparently she needed time to phrase her words carefully.

At the same time, Dan who was looking for Alex, saw her with Sub. "Oh...I was kind of hoping to speak with you first" he commented, seeing the hyper girl beat him to it. "So, yeah...she's with me. Sorry about that" Dan apologized.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm
I was motionless. Part of me wanted to ask the new guy exactly what had just transpired me, but part of me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally did NOT want to know. It was a bit of a inward struggle.

"I-uh, sure," I blathered, following him to the main lobby, where Sub and Dan were hanging out with yet another unfamiliar face. "They're crawling out of the woodworks," I blurted out at the sight of the new girl, before my brain could catch up with my mouth.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games