Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly as Loki reassured him that the kids would likely be interested in building in some way. “Good….I want to be able to share something with them. Something that we both enjoy.” He said slowly. Reaching up, he tucked the flower into Loki’s hair. “I mean I’m sure there are other things that we could do together…..but you know my mind….I can’t stay away from engineering for too long.” Tilting his head, he gently traced a pattern on Loki’s cheek, smiling slightly. “Who knows, maybe I’ll be good at the dwarven magic and one of them will lean toward it.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony did glad that he had assured the man of something at least. "I am sure there will be plenty of that Tony, most children want to be around their parents and help in anyway they can. We just have to be careful on how we let them help until they are a bit older. Like you could teach them tools and have them help by fetching them and occasionally screw something in. Myself, well I would have to do smaller spells with them." Loki spoke imagining how their lives would be when the children were old enough not be watched constantly. He was pulled from his imaginings when Tony tucked the flower into his hair. He reached up to touch it gingerly with a small delighted smile on his face, he could just see its petals out of the corners of his eyes until his eyes closed as Tony traced the pattern on his cheek. "You are great at their type of magic already Tony, now you are just learning to harness it. I do not know which way our children will lean towards but they will have magic." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki, eyes softening as he saw the delighted smile, saw how he closed his eyes at his touch. The trust the god placed in him always amazed him. He knew Loki never allowed himself to relax like this around others. He didn’t trust their touch, their intentions. Hearing that they’d have magic, Tony gave a small nod. He knew they would. With as much as they were draining them both, there was no doubt in that. He just hoped that Loki would be able to help handle them because Tony had no idea what to do. Leaning forward, then, he moved onto his toes slightly and kissed Loki, the touch soft and sweet, lingering for a moment. Pulling away, he looked at Loki gently. “I’m glad this is happening with you.” He said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki was startled and surprised by the gentle touch of lips on his but he didn't pull away. He pressed back at the same level not wanting to frighten Tony away. When it ended and Tony pulled away Loki's red eyes opened and watched the man. He didn't know what he was looking for but still he watched. "With me? What do you mean?" Loki questioned a bit confused. He assumed that Tony was talking about their children but he didn't want to make anymore assumptions with Tony ever. His biggest assumption had lead him down a terrible path that had damaged everything between him and Tony. He would not make such a mistake again not with the things seeming to fix a bit.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile. “Having a family, having kids with you.” He said, taking Loki’s hand, squeezing it gently. “I….I don’t think anyone else would understand me. Would be patient with me.” He admitted. Meeting Loki’s eyes, his face softened. “If I could ever learn how to be a parent, how to be a father, it’s with you….I don’t think anyone else would stay with me long enough to let me learn. Would help me.” He paused, smiling. “Yet here you are reassuring me at every turn, advising me, even letting me consider adopting Fenrir.”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:28 pm
MDaylus

Tony's smile and squeezing of Loki's hand as the genius spoke had loki giving a return smile. At the same time he felt saddened and yet happy at Tony's words. He couldn't see Tony opening up to anyone else like he did, no one would take him seriously if the man had wanted to. The image of himself that Tony projected to the world didn't allow for that and it saddened loki that Tony would be forced to hold all his doubts in as he did. But Tony was able to open up to him made loki happy to know that he could and would be that support. Fill the hole Tony had in his life. "They are all fools then to not see what you will be with a little patience and guidance. You will be a great father to your children and already are to one who is not biologicaly yours." Loki huffed in feigned disgust at those supposive other people before returning to smile at Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched loki, eyes soft, a gentle smile staying on his face. As Loki mentioned children not biologically his, Tony gave a small nod. “I really think I want to give him that opportunity, to feel like he’s more a part of this family.” Pausing, he tilted his head. “You think his siblings will mind? Jormungandr? And….” Tony paused to give a little shiver. “Hela? Hela likes me more I think, but I think I’m more frightened of pissing her off than any of the rest of your family.” He said lightly. He liked Hela, they seemed to have gotten along better than Jor or Sleipnir, but he was also well aware that she was the most powerful of Loki’s children by far, and he wasn’t stupid enough to ignore that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 am
MDaylus

"I think Fenrir will love the idea. As for his siblings, I am unsure. I would like to think they would be happy that at least one of them had a father in their life. It is not their decision though, but if you would like their opinion I am sure you can ask them come the baby shower." Loki responded. The thought of Fenrir being the only one of his first six children to have a father in his life made guilt eat at Loki. Even if for two of them it really hadn't been his fault. He was sure that Tony would argue that the third was not his fault either but Loki still felt he could have done more, perhaps with the first father as well. But Odin had always been quick to act, by the time Loki had known what was going to happen it had been done. "Help and Sleeping like you just fine. It is Jormungandr you will have trouble with if anyone. That however stems for his dis like of humans I believe." Loki hummed in thought.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony saw the guilt flash in Loki’s eyes and sighed, stepping forward slightly as he reached up, bringing Loki’s head down slightly to their foreheads met. Closing his eyes, he stayed there, just drinking in the quiet, peaceful moment. “You know I’m not leaving you. I’ll stay with you and the kids until you no longer want me.” He said softly. “Even of Fenrir says no, even if your other children come to hate me, I’m not leaving until you tell me you want me to.” He may be freaked out, convinced that he wasn’t really meant to be a father, but he was going to do all that he could to fill the roll he’s ended up in, both for Loki’s sake and for the twins. Pulling away after another long moment, he sighed. "Now....do you think there is any possible way for me to get on Jor's good side?" he asked, shaking his head. "Never thought me being a human would be considered a problem...."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:40 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked at Tony when the man stepped forward bringing their foreheads together. He took a breath then and clenched a hand in Tony''s shirt as the genius spoke. "I don't think there will ever be a time I do not want you." Loki breathed gently. He didn't care what anyone else said, even his own children. Tony comolested him and he never wanted to be seperated from him. A brief thought of following the man even to Hela''s ream flitted for his mind but he passed it off. He still hoped that he and Tony would reconcile to the pout where he would accept an apple. When Tony pulled away it took Loki a moment to release his grup on the man's shirt. when he finally did he let his hand fall to his side. "I do not know, I do not know my son as well as I would wish. I do not know why be hates humans so much." Loki answered burying more guilt for the lost years he should have spent with his child.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony simply slid is hand into Loki’s when he saw the flash of guilt in Loki’s eyes, but didn’t comment on it. There was little he could do to ease Loki’s concern at the moment. Shaking his head, Tony made a face. “I guess I could start by throwing some more funding into research on ocean cleanup. Push for cleaner energy on boats and such. Maybe that’ll get a few good marks with him...” he mused out loud as he started walking with Loki back through the garden towards the mansion. “I mean he seems protective of the sea more so than anything else.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki gripped Tony''s hand when the man slid his into Loki's. Tony''s suggestion of putting more into cleaning up the oceans as a possibility to get onto Jormungandr''s god side had Loki nodding. "It can't hurt I suppose." Loki answered. He hoped that Jormungandr would come to like Tony so the man wouldn't be so anxious about it. He walked with Tony back to the mansion feeling both better and yet anxious again. He wanted his magic back to hide and protect himself but he knew he probably would not have enough any time soon. "The sea has been his home for a long time."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod. “After the twins are born and you feel ready, we’ll go spend a week or two in my Malibu house. Right on the ocean so Jor can visit every day if he wants. Maybe we’ll even invite Sleipnir…he can run on the beaches a bit.” The genius said confidently. “Maybe we’ll let that be the start of our big trip to visit Hela and your brothers even.” He continued, glancing up to Loki to judge his reaction to the idea. “That’ll give most of your family the opportunity to spend some time with the twins.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that when he was ready after the twins were borne that they would go spend time in Malibu so Jormungandr could visit. "I would like that very much and I am sure Jormungandr and Sleepnir would as well." Loki smiled at the thought of having his family around. He could imagine his whole family spending time together with the newborns. "you mean to visit Jotunhiem?" Loki questioned a bit apprehensively. He still wasn't sure how he felt about visiting Jotunhiem and his brothers. He was beginning to grow used to the idea of them visiting him on Midgard, they still made him nervous but he was getting better. "It would give them time without others around to spend time with the babies." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little not to Loki’s question. He still wanted Loki to work on expanding the relationship he had with his brothers, wanted Loki to expand that safety net he’d been missing for most of his life. But he wasn’t going to go into that debate with Loki at the moment. That was in the future, and they’d have to see how they all got along at Loki’s baby shower. Looking over the Mansion ahead of them, Tony let out a little sigh. “Never thought there would be kids in this place again…Or a family….and now it’s got more life in it than it’s ever had.” He said lightly, looking to Loki. “You realize that’s all because of you right?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games