Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:34 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
Yay, NG, so glad you finally got the little guy to eat. ^.^

Squee, I'm so excited. I just found out from my dad, that my cousin in law has all of his reptiles currently stashed at his parent in laws house, which is where we all go on Thanksgiving. This means Thanksgiving day, I'm going to get to wine and dine with his group of bearded dragons, and his ever growing harem of green tree pythons. whee heart
domokun I will necer forgive you if you dont go pick up a cheap camera and take pictures and send to me....

AND YES HE FED. e_e iwasn'thittinghimhardenough. You hit them in the face witha pinkie. i was being a sissy. e-e;;

getonaim?:< .:.pester.:. I got some artsy questions to asque you~
I'll make sure and bring the digital camera then. XD Hope they aren't camera shy e__e

XD I probably would have been the same way. I would be like tap with the little pinky and the snake would have been like -__- what the hell are you doing? XD

Only creature I can bring myself to hit hard is my cat, and that's cause he is a horny boy who likes it rough. Just loves to get wacked right above the base of his tail on his rump. rofl

As for AIM I still haven't gotten it fixed since last time. XP You can always pm me though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:09 am
Sheol - >:/ NO ATTACKING.

Kriss - e_e Beardies are posers. Seriously!
Yeah! im like *sissytap* and hes like WHUTCHOO HITTING ME FO'?!

o___o T..M..I...

e-messanger.com, you. NG hates slow as fsk PMs.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 am
User Image

j00 all need MSN so I can harrass you..

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:29 am
>> look above some of our names, it says if we have msn or not.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:49 am
Sheolies has three of 'em. >> ankhriversdawn@msn.com, thealluringlie@hotmail.com and everyonesfavoritesextoy@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:53 am
User Image

NG: Oh. Wups. XD

Sheol: Ooh. Eenie meenie miney.. SEXTOY!? *picks that one*

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:01 am
HEY SHEOL.

;_; STOP LEAVING BEFORE A: I CAN SAY GOODNIGHT AND B: I CAN DEMAND OF YOU.

plzwaikmeupsheol.atn00n. ;_; callmycellafewtimes.

THISISNTANINVITATIONTOANYONELSEWHOHASMYNUMBER.

Only shoel can call. Because she wakes me up nice. and i loof her. :B  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:04 am
I'M SORRY! <3 I'm not really offline. Okay. >> I'm on my other name. ~Trying to set up multimsn~

<33 I'll call you and force you to wake up sweetie. <3

~Is loved~

Sheol Zone

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 am
e_e .:.addsallthree.:. I feel so unloved. I was like sad okaiwellimgoingtobedilunite. AND YOU DISSAPPER. and I cried. e_e  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 am
Aww~ ~Cuddles up~ Don't cry!~

EDIT:: WTF?! Okay. So. Polygamy MSN...? Done it before. Apparently it won't mix with my Live MSN. That's okay. I hate live. So, I go hunting and find 7.5, finally. Go to install. Oh. Oops. Live's installed. Uninstall Live.. And 7.5 bitches and says I need XP or higher. I HAVE XP! So. Fed up with 7.5 so quickly, I go to get Live back, because, you know, it's a messenger. Wtf? MSN downloads are ... DOWN? Iono, this is the beginning of a boycott for me. >> Pfft.. not. I'm gonna find it. Zuggingfuggingthing.

Sheol Zone

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:16 am
Firefox just nuked all my bookmarks. Now I have to go back and remember everything I had bookmarked and fix it.

I already feel god awful this morning from lack of sleep @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:32 am
User Image

Well, I've had my feelings hurt, and I'm willing to bet Mephi's laughing at me right now for it, but.. oh well. Ng was right, put yourself out there, and you'll get hurt. Gonna go draw now, if anyone needs me.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:39 am
It's official, I'm screwed. My math final is coming up and there's no notes allowed....I can't remember a semester's worth of math gibberish I never understood in the first place! I'm trying to catch up...and hopefully a bad final won't hurt me too much...Oooh, if I can pass this I won't have to take anymore math classes and I can die happy. It's just, I barely got into the college because of my math ACT score...had to retake that part and I just made it in...And this is just a community college. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:42 am
shoki_de_nai
It's official, I'm screwed. My math final is coming up and there's no notes allowed....I can't remember a semester's worth of math gibberish I never understood in the first place! I'm trying to catch up...and hopefully a bad final won't hurt me too much...Oooh, if I can pass this I won't have to take anymore math classes and I can die happy. It's just, I barely got into the college because of my math ACT score...had to retake that part and I just made it in...And this is just a community college. crying
User Image

If you stress, that will make it harder to think. Just relax, take on each question calmly. If you can't figure the answer, don't panic, just move on to the next one. If you rush and spaz, you won't pass.

And, yeah. Studying helps. ^^;

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:48 am
Af Mas
Firefox just nuked all my bookmarks. Now I have to go back and remember everything I had bookmarked and fix it.

I already feel god awful this morning from lack of sleep @_@

There is a chance they are still all there and that you just got booted to a different FireFox account. A little known thing about FireFox is that it has profiles and sometimes when it crashes it leaps to another or creates a new one. You simply need to set it back to the original profile and your bookmarks should return.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games