Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm
I stopped taking Otaku as an insult a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Oh otakus~
I used to be one I'm sooo glad I grew out of that phase.....
but then again I'm on gaiaonline still and I'm in a digimon guild....

I thought Gaiaonnline is just a social network strongly based off Anime styles.

Being in a Digimon guild isn't technically just being obseesed. Now having your whole room dedicated to Digimon or cosplay in it, I think that would consider you one. xD We're just fans.

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Oh otakus~
I used to be one I'm sooo glad I grew out of that phase.....
but then again I'm on gaiaonline still and I'm in a digimon guild....

i mean we are all one in a sense but not that severe

@Windy- yeAH i consider ourselves artist since we are taking the digimon concept and expanding on it making it our own not just reenacting it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I just like Roleplaying and drawing fanart. Digimon happens to be my current interest right now since I hardly look into the current trends. My friend is obsessing over Pokemon, but I just enjoy Digimon and how all of its monsters are detailed in drawing and plot-wise.

C:

Plus, throw in a group of other buddies who also like the same topic and have a good sense of attitude and imagination and you've got yourself a long-lasting network. 'Side, not one person I know around my area is interested in Digimon. I like this guild because it's like an after-school club or something. you can actually 'play' here while maintaining balance in your life. heart

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm
Im Windspirit

I just like Roleplaying and drawing fanart. Digimon happens to be my current interest right now since I hardly look into the current trends. My friend is obsessing over Pokemon, but I just enjoy Digimon and how all of its monsters are detailed in drawing and plot-wise.

C:

Plus, throw in a group of other buddies who also like the same topic and have a good sense of attitude and imagination and you've got yourself a long-lasting network. 'Side, not one person I know around my area is interested in Digimon. I like this guild because it's like an after-school club or something. you can actually 'play' here while maintaining balance in your life. heart

yup! thats why i joined gaia plus this is one of the few "games" (as my dad calls it) that my family approves of because i am becoming a better writer. PLUS everyone here is all like a big family and they all get along....in my area that doesnt happen alot...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 am

Yea....reality is very unique.....in addition to imagination, creativity, nightmares, or any other things.

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:25 am
Windy! Chibis!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 am

Kinda working on them, Toan! I have New Years family reunions to celebrate, and friends to hang with. You're's is shaded and needs some additional editing but school and finals are coming back.

D:

What do you think of my avi, btw?

(:

Im Windspirit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:24 am
Your Avi is awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:27 am
nice avi

@Toan- THATS MY LINE!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 am
Thank you~

As for the drawings, please stop pestering me about them. I already told you I had them drawn and when I outlined them. I know you're substituting by shouting it for fun, but really it's becoming aggravating. Just be patient and wait, man. Most artist don't even bother replying or giving a status on your art, in addition, I shouldn't even be taking orders at this point. So, just chill. I'd rather we talk about something else. It's really no fun to log on and have someone bug you to finish something. It only makes me believe you come and visit my profile solemnly for that reason.

:/

Thanks guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 pm
lol sorry wats up windy sweatdrop  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 pm
That IS the sole reason why we come here xD nah I'm just messing around for fun I can actually wait for my art i just like to see you get irritated. Also, you look like a guy again  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 pm
Good afternoon, Toan. twisted  

Amias Nicht

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 pm
O-O m....Muffin?! Is that you?! Buddy! Haven't seen you in forever!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games