Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:37 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Sorry guys, didn't mean to run off but I got caught up in a thread in the avatar rating section where everyone was telling me how bad my outfit looked and why my avy was really crappy and such.

I've had the same problem, it's the fox ears and tail...

Yea, they all hated my tail, but the tail stays.

Same here. The only reason I'd take my tail off is for like a devil's tail or something, 'ya know?

Same here, hehe. I went to the avatar forum once and the first thing anyone started bugging me was about my fox stuff. When I told them I'd change just about anything but that, they started whinigng and flaming about how 'n00bish' and 'unstylish' they were. God, I wanted so much to kick them in the shin at that point. e_e;

The only time I'd take the tail off, is if I had my full alternate 'dark' outfit I plan to work on after my Angelic one is complete, which has a weretail instead. xP But otherwise, I'm keepin' my fluffy foxie one. Yay floofy foxie tails! ^^ *grabs his tail and cuddles it*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:37 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Sorry guys, didn't mean to run off but I got caught up in a thread in the avatar rating section where everyone was telling me how bad my outfit looked and why my avy was really crappy and such.

Same here. The only reason I'd take my tail off is for like a devil's tail or something, 'ya know?

Yea, thou I do wish the tails were like some of the new items that you keep clicking to make them look different, and could be changed to other colors.  

Xavier Chaos

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:39 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Er, cancel that. I'm back. XD Didn't take as long as I thought it would.... annywho. *skitters back to his hammock and hops back into it* I miss anything? ^^

Yes, we all had hot foxlove in my closet. whee

.... oh my. o_o;;

Wanna' make up session?
j/k

Uh, no thankies..... O____o;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:40 am
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Er, cancel that. I'm back. XD Didn't take as long as I thought it would.... annywho. *skitters back to his hammock and hops back into it* I miss anything? ^^

.... oh my. o_o;;

Wanna' make up session?
j/k

XD  

Vincent Shizu

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:41 am
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos

Yea, thou I do wish the tails were like some of the new items that you keep clicking to make them look different, and could be changed to other colors.

Aw, hell yeah. Or you could create your own pallette for them for custom colors, but that'd be too much work. If you could get different colors, though, I could dress up as my alternate fursona, my louts, Rydian. He's the "gawthy" one.  
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos

Ooo, I'd love that! I'd kill for cream colored fox stuff, or even white. @-@ That'd rock! I've been wishing they'd do that for a long time, but sadly, they probably won't any time soon.... gonk  

Lloxie

Xavier Chaos

I just got a trunk, anyone want to buy it? 1850?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:43 am
Vincent Shizu
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie

.... oh my. o_o;;

Wanna' make up session?
j/k

XD

Oh that's it, no more leg humpage for you!  

Rydian

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:43 am
Xavier Chaos

I would, but Im saving up for a commission if anyone replies and I just blew like 2.5k on a haircut thinger. <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:44 am
Xavier Chaos

Hehe, I've got a bunch to sell already myself. xd  

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:45 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

No more for who? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:46 am
Vincent Shizu
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

No more for who? xD

Eh, nevermind.
*humps leg*  

Rydian

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:47 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Vincent Shizu
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

No more for who? xD

Eh, nevermind.
*humps leg*

*blinks and moans more?* >.>;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:48 am
BRB  

Xavier Chaos

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:48 am
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Xavier Chaos

Aw, hell yeah. Or you could create your own pallette for them for custom colors, but that'd be too much work. If you could get different colors, though, I could dress up as my alternate fursona, my louts, Rydian. He's the "gawthy" one.

Hehe, there aren't really the right items on Gaia to make my avvie look like either of my fursonas really. o-O I have a lesser-used dark and mysterious (though not necessarily gothy) fursona named Tiastos, who is my original one, but he's only a small portion of my personality. Lloxie covers most of it. I wish they had regular capes on Gaia. >< They got cloaks and whatnot, and the dark cape, but none of them look right, at least not for what Tiastos looks like. o-O Plus they dun have any regular wolf stuff, only werewolf stuff. Which look ugly and scary. D: (except the tail, it looks ok)

I'm working on having two outfits though, to kind of match my light and dark halves of my personality, a yin and yang, if you will. Almost done with the light one, got a lot to get for my dark one. ^^;;

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games