Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm
"Block it!" I shouted, thinking of no other recourse. But Samurai wasn't listening. Little did I know, Samurai had a plan of his own.

(You have no idea what I've been through. If you think I'm gonna let a newb like you trounce me, you have another thought COMING!)

Samurai lay dormant as Snivy drew in. But when the blade came down, he grabbed it with his free hand. This should have been enough damage to knock him out, but as he rose to his feet, the Leaf Blade held in place by his paw, an odd energy shone in his entangled hand. Without further ado, Samurai plunged his scalchop into Snivy's side with all the wrath of his powered-up Revenge move.

Samurai stood back once the Revenge move had run its course, but he had no energy left after the fact, and the little otter fell on his face, and fainted on the spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm
Snips felt the scallop plunge into his side, cringing at the pain. Feeling the little otter let go, Snivy walked back over to Reno. Hopping onto his master's shoulder, it watched to see what would come next. "This could be a bit of a gamble." Reno muttered.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm
"Hm... I guess type advantage really does beat over superior training... or maybe Samurai didn't have that much more experience than Snivy?"

Not bothering to ponder it, I let Sunny the Swadloon out of her pokeball. "I can keep going, if you'd like. Or are you done?"

It was an honest question, and wasn't intended for a taunt in any way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 pm
" 'It me with your best shot. I'll do my best to take it." Snips hopped off his shoulder again, redrawing a Leaf Blade. He seemed to have a fondness for Leaf Blade. Maybe his old owner used it a lot? Either way, Snips rushed at the Swadloon and slashed at it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm
Youko Kenshi
SubonicXP

The silver haired teen watched as Terashi and Reno left but was now a little paranoid of Joltik scurrying around. Turning back to Sub and Alex, he overheard the million dollar question. Now that he thought about it, he never asked though assumed it was because she thought it was cool.

"Hmm...well it sounds so cool!" Figures. "But also...you guys help people and pokemon right? Well...I wanna help too!" she went on to say. Complete news to Dan who didn't even know she felt that way.
"Very well then." Sub said as he walked out of the room for a few minutes, soon returning with a box. "Here, inside you'll find a glove-like device called a Snag Machine, used for snagging trainer owned Pokemon. You'll also find out communication device, a SNAG. And last but not least, a fold-able. hoverboard. Dan here can explain things to you better, in the mean time, welcome to the team." Sub said as he handed her the box before walking off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm
"Protect!" I shouted.

Sunny's reflective barrier did the trick in making Snivy's Leaf Blade bounce off of it, preventing her from harm. Without having to be told, Sunny took the advantage of getting Snivy off-balance by giving it a super-effective Bug Bite.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Watching Snips take the Bug Bite, Reno gave a little cringe before Snips got his balance back. Giving a quick order, he shouted, "Snivy, use Wring Out." Snips quickly used a few vines to squeeze and...well, wring out the Swadloon. Reno was just hoping it could do some damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:09 pm
Sunny grunted and moaned as the vines squeezed and wrung her about, although something else was bothering her - she was starting to hear a crunching sound, and her cloak started getting a bit loose.

(I just fixed that!)

Loose leaves fly from Sunny's cloak in a Razor Leaf attack, many of which smack Snivy about his body before flopping to the floor.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 pm
Reno watched the leaves fly into Snips, while he noticed a rage in the Swadloon's eyes. Hoping it was from the cloak being wrecked, he yelled at Snips, "Snips, use Leaf Blade on the cloak!!" Hearing the slightly strange order, the Snivy shrugged and brandished a Leaf Blade. Rushing forward in a last ditch attack, it slashed the cloak somewhat, while also aiming for the Swadloon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm
SubonicXP

Alex flashed a big smile as she took the box out of Sub's hands. "Thanks!" she called out as the leader left. Immediately, she went about rifling through the box, observing her new gadgets and stuffing all but the board in her bag. "This is so cool! Hey do you have a hoverboard too?" "Well, yes but I hardly use it anymore" Dan answered. Last he'd seen it was somewhere in the depths of his room, also where he hasn't been in a while. Well...Alex was part of Snagem...now what? "Teach me how to ride this thing!" Alex demanded. "Err...sure. But we have to meet up with Freya later." With a nod, the two made their way to the Training Field for hoverboard practice.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 pm
"Use String Shot to dull the blade on that leaf!"

Looking back on it now, that didn't really make any sense. But hindsight is always 20/20.

Sunny spat a thick, sticky substance at the blade, some of which latched to Snivy's arm. The rest tied itself around the leaf, dulling the impact on her leaf cloak.

"Now, break out of those vines with Bug Bite!"

Complying, Sunny bit down hard on the vines attached to Snivy, in an attempt to break free of his hold on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm
Reno smirked, seeing the vines still binding Swadloon, he knew Snips could get at least one more shot in. Deciding against a martians attack, Reno commanded, "Snivy, use Synthesis." Drawing the surrounding chi into himself, Snips restored it's own health. Seeing Swadloon was still trying to get out, Reno decided to try another crazy move. "Snips, use Toxic!" Reno shouted, his Snivy responding by shooting the highly toxic sludge onto the Swadloon.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm
Between the vines and the poison, Sunny couldn't take much more. She wasn't used to this level of punishment, as I didn't use her as much in battle. I ended up recalling her.

Making a mental note to take her to a Pokemon Center somewhere, I called out Darmanitan instead, deciding to go with a ful-on type advantage. I let Snivy make the first move, and didn't give Damanitan an order... yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm
Seeing he was being offered a pre-emptive strike, he knew he couldn't cause any major damage with any of Snivy's attack. Deciding on a course of action, Reno ordered, "Snips, use Toxic again." Firing another volley of toxin, it hit the Darmantian square in the chest, giving it a solid dose of the rapidly increasing in deadliness poison.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 pm
The Toxic attack did worry me, but Darmanitan was a lot more durable than Sunny was.

"Fire Punch, now!"

A fire exploded onto Darmanitan's fists as he brought them down up on Snivy like a wrath from the heavens, slamming them into the grass pokemon again and again. Sure, not every punch hit, but more than one would, for sure, and Snivy must be getting somewhat tired by now...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games