Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
I agree with Komi. If you hurt her she will hurt you like how she attacked me and my clones when they invaded her tamer page xd

-got teary eyed and glomped you- ULTI!!!!!!

*Looks at Komi and laughs.* Hi Komi. I haven't talked to you in a while. Also meet alpha clone number 2. *Clone Walks In Then Blows Up* *Whistles and then laughed*

-giggles- What do you guys think? -twirled-

*Looks At Komi And Covers Up Nose With Left Hand To Prevent Someone From Seeing His Nosebleed xd * *Does A Thumbs Up With Right Hand* Looks Great Komi And You Have A Tail And Ears Now. Kitty Komi whee

-giggles innocently- I'm a kitty cuz I miss Mika, AND I got a new kitten named Skyler :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
I agree with Komi. If you hurt her she will hurt you like how she attacked me and my clones when they invaded her tamer page xd

-got teary eyed and glomped you- ULTI!!!!!!

*Looks at Komi and laughs.* Hi Komi. I haven't talked to you in a while. Also meet alpha clone number 2. *Clone Walks In Then Blows Up* *Whistles and then laughed*

*Looks At Komi And Covers Up Nose With Left Hand To Prevent Someone From Seeing His Nosebleed xd * *Does A Thumbs Up With Right Hand* Looks Great Komi And You Have A Tail And Ears Now. Kitty Komi whee

-giggles innocently- I'm a kitty cuz I miss Mika, AND I got a new kitten named Skyler :3

*Nods* Kitties are nice though I like dogs better. Mainly cause I trained my dog to jump on my friends when they get in my house and lick their faces. They have the funniest of reactions when my dog does that. Though I also like cats since my grandparents had cats. I wonder what ever did happen to Mika.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

*Nods* Kitties are nice though I like dogs better. Mainly cause I trained my dog to jump on my friends when they get in my house and lick their faces. They have the funniest of reactions when my dog does that. Though I also like cats since my grandparents had cats. I wonder what ever did happen to Mika.

She has been super grounded until she moves out, by her controling, and bitchy mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

She has been super grounded until she moves out, by her controling, and bitchy mother.

Wow. Glad My Parents Have Stopped Controlling Me Too Much. As Long As I Don't Get In Trouble I Can Still Go On GAIA Though Any Other Way I Still Do GAIA In Secret Without Their Permission  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

Wow. Glad My Parents Have Stopped Controlling Me Too Much. As Long As I Don't Get In Trouble I Can Still Go On GAIA Though Any Other Way I Still Do GAIA In Secret Without Their Permission

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<

What? Did I say something stupid or something like that?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<

Noooooope, -tickles-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<

Noooooope, -tickles-

NOOOOO I'm Extremely Ticklish *Laughs As He Tries To Get Away From Komi's Tickling Zone*  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<

Noooooope, -tickles-

NOOOOO I'm Extremely Ticklish *Laughs As He Tries To Get Away From Komi's Tickling Zone*

Nopes this is my revenge for your blood getting on my once perfectly white carpet! -points-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

woooow -.-'

>.> <.<

Noooooope, -tickles-

Nopes this is my revenge for your blood getting on my once perfectly white carpet! -points-

*Looks At The Carpet Then Looks At Komi's New Look* Oh crap not again. *Gets A Nosebleed Again*  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

Noooooope, -tickles-

*Looks At The Carpet Then Looks At Komi's New Look* Oh crap not again. *Gets A Nosebleed Again*

-giggled- This outfit is just temp, because its getting out the last of my summery outfits  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:51 am
komi is a very frisky kitty XD  

ZarAburame

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:52 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

Noooooope, -tickles-

-giggled- This outfit is just temp, because its getting out the last of my summery outfits

*Nods Head* Cool. *Walks Over And Tickles Komi*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:54 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk

-squeeked- nuuu~~!!

ZarAburame

Why Yes, Yes I Am wink  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

-squeeked- nuuu~~!!

ZarAburame

Why Yes, Yes I Am wink

*Continues To Tickle* Now To Get Revenge For The Tickle Before *Laughs Evily 3nodding *  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games