Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki’s shoulder when he tensed, keeping an eye on Maria for a moment, before leaning down to kiss the top of the god’s head. ‘She won’t hurt you Lo.’ He assured the man.

Maria watched the group with a careful smile, making sure not to get any closer to Loki. Inside present box was a plush baby blanket and a set of Russian baby books. Smiling at Natasha, she crossed her arms. “I figured you’d want to raise your kid bilingual.” She said with a shrug. “Picked those up the last time I was in that part of the world.” Looking to Loki then, she bit her lip, shifting. “I, uh, I suppose I should apologize for what you had to go through Loki. I wasn’t a part of that mission….but it wasn’t thought through or needed.” She said slowly, bowing her head slightly. “There are enough of us in SHIELD that know you can be trusted. You wouldn’t be here with the Avengers if you couldn’t be.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:02 pm
MDaylus

Natasha smiled brightly upon opening the present Maria had given her. Seeing the blanket and books of her home country had tears coming to her eyes. "You are right, I do want my child to speak more than one language. Thank you Maria this is wonderful." Natasha choked out keeping tears back. They were good tears however. She was surprised when Maria turned to Look and apologized for Shield's actions.

Loki was glad for both Natasha's and Tony's touch. When the genius kissed his head his gaze tore from the woman momentarily and he gave a nod at the silent words before watching the woman again. He was impressed by the present she had given Natasha, but it was when the woman spoke to him that caused him shock. He blinked at the woman as she apologized unsure how to respond. "Thank you." Loki finally spoke after a few moments some of his tension relaxing. It didn't mean he trusted the woman but he did feel a bit better with her words.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Maria gave a small nod when Loki responded to her. “I imagine that it’s not much relief for you, but between Thor and Tony pretty much destroying one of our remaining compounds, and the voices inside insisting that you be trusted, SHIELD won’t take action against you again…..not unless something extreme happens.” She promised. Turning back to Natasha, she eyed her with a gentle smile, seeing the tears in her eyes. “Need me to get you something Nat? Another drink maybe?” she offered.

Tony listened to Maria, a small smirk tugging at his lips when she mentioned destroying the compound. At least SHIELD had gotten that part of the message loud and clear it seemed. His eyes followed hers when she looked to Natasha and he shifted uncomfortably, shooting a glance towards Clint. If Natasha was about to get weepy, he didn’t want to hang around. Clint was the only one with any power to handle her in that state. And he didn’t want to test the idea of putting a weepy Natasha next to his mate. He already had to deal with an upset Loki enough right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm
MDaylus

"Yes, please." Natasha replied when Maria offered to get her a drink. "Maybe something to eat too." Natasha requested as Clint moved behind her at Tony's look. He like tony put a hand on her shoulder massaging gently. He leaned down to talk to her but she shook her head at his words wiping at her eyes as descretely as she could.

Loki didn't respond when Maria said that she didn't imagine he got much relief which was true. The fact of a compound being destroyed by tony and Thor had the good looking to the genius in confusion. He had been too out of it with the heat when tony had rescued him that he had had no idea about such things. "I can't guarantee that something extreme won't happen. So it is not much a relief." loki stated to Maria before she offered to fetch Natasha a drink.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Maria smiled at Natasha and gave a nod. “I can do that.” She said, nodding to Loki and Tony, she turned to head for the buffet, letting Clint have some time to deal with Natasha and giving Loki a moment to breath. She was well aware of the stress the god was under here and she didn’t want to push it too far. If anything happened, she didn’t even want to imagine what Tony and Thor would do.

Tony’s hand moved slightly, thumb rubbing up and down the back of Loki’s neck. Watching Maria retreat, he let out a little hum. “I always liked her….less annoying. I liked Phil better for a while....but he's threatened to tase or shoot me one too many times I think.” He said absently. “Don’t think she likes me much though, not with Steve around. Of course I think most of SHIELD has a crush on Steve. Everyone has a crush on Steve actually.” He said lightly. Looking down to Loki, he smiled to himself, continuing to massage the god’s neck carefully. “I just got lucky to find the one person who would pick me over him yeah?” he teased.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Maria wandered away and he relaxed some more as Tony rubbed a thumb up and down the back of his neck. He could feel some of the tension in him ease but that also made him ache some. "She does seem nice enough, its just SHIELD and I are not on any good terms. I could see the man doing that, from what I heard of what you were doing before New York." Loki hummed leaning into Tony's touch. The god chuckled as Tony continued talking about how everyone seemed to have a crush on Steve. "You know me, Steve is too much of a goody goody. I like a little bit of trouble in my life." Loki responded when Tony said he was lucky to have had him picked the genius over Steve. "So you and Thor destroyed a SHIELD compound?" Loki asked.

Natasha thanked Maria as she wandered off, and dealt with Clint as he soothed her. It didn't take long, soon she was passing the gift Maria had given her to him to insure it made it somewhere safe like their bedroom. She then turned to watch Tony explain his destruction to SHIELD property.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony smirked, leaning forward and over Loki slightly to see his face. “So you just like me 'cause I’m a troublemaker too huh? I see how it is.” He teased. Standing straight again he wrinkled his nose at the question. “I, uh, well I honestly don’t remember exactly. I know we were in a rush and there was some destruction, and a fair amount of knocked out agents, but I was more concerned about getting to you.” He said slowly. “I mean we weren’t out to kill everyone and level the place. But when you try to stop an angry god and a destructive billionaire, things tend to be broken. So perhaps saying we destroyed a compound is a bit of an overstatement, but if that’s how they choose to remember it, fine by me.” Frowning then, he scratched the side of his head. “Maybe I should send them a donation, or some little bit of new tech as a peace offering from our side….” He mumbled thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned up at the man when he leaned over so the god could see him. "Thats how it is." Loki teased back at Tony. Twisting a bit in his seat to see Tony as the man attempted to explain the destruction. He was surprised and both elated by what Tony was saying. It had been just after he had returned and he assumed Tony had been so mad at him then that he wanted little to do with him. But hearing how the man and his brother had basically stormed the castle to retrieve him was nice and comforting. "you can send them a donation when Fury himself comes down to apologize." Loki remarked leaning towards Tony with a content look on his face. SHIELD deserved everything they had gotten that day endangering their children. If he had been more aware of things that day he probably would have added his own destruction if he had also had his magic. Who knew when he got his magic back completely he still might go cause some destruction.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony looked to Loki when he spoke and gave a soft smile. “As you wish babe.” He said lightly, leaning down to give Loki’s temple a soft kiss. He knew SHIELD didn't deserve anything from him. They deserved the fallout for that situation, but SHIELD was still good, most of the time. And they generally helped, so making sure they weren't too pissed off was the smart thing. But if Loki said no, then that was the end of that line of thought. Carefully he pulled Loki’s hair away from his face and off his shoulders, smoothing it out gently, quiet with his thoughts for a moment before he glanced to Natasha. “I’m not going to get chewed out for it?’ he asked her lightly, a small smile still showing. He didn’t care if Natasha yelled at him really, he’d do it again. But a bit of warning before he got blasted was always nice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:15 pm
MDaylus

Natasha watched the two men next to her smiling gently as it seemed Loki was hearing the destruction of the compound for the first time. She saw the amazement in his eyes and the hope that bloomed there as well. Then watching Tony give into Loki's wishes about not sending SHIELD anything until Fury apologized nearly had her laughing. Someone was going to have to inform Fury of that fact and she was glad it wasn't going to be her. Still watching Loki sigh in contentment as Tony brushed away hair from his face and shoulders she smiled just before Tony turned to her. "From me?" she questioned almost perplexed. "I would have chewed you out had you not caused destruction. SHIELD is the ones that sent us on a mission and then used that to take him. I would have killed everyone at every opportunity. I doubt you'll catch heat from Maria either. You do not mess with one of ours or children." Natasha said her look changing to a deadly one as she thought about it. Loki gave a hum of agreement, one did not mess with children in any form.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony continued to run his fingers through the ends of Loki’s hair absently, both because he knew Loki didn’t mind, and to keep his hands busy. Listening to Natasha, he chuckled. “Still a terrifying woman….But that’s good to know though. Not in the mood for a lecture.” He joked. “That and I think it’s someone else’s turn to get a lecture. I’m not sure who’s, but not me.” He added. “I think there was some part in the back of my mind that was fully aware that if I let go like I wanted to, I was going to have to listen to a very long tirade from Steve and Bruce….that might have been part of how it stayed….contained….” he said absently. Even if the two men were fine with going in to get Loki, neither of them would have been too thrilled if he’d killed everyone or bombed out the compound.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki's eyes closed as Tony ran fingers through the ends of his hair. It wasn't as good as the man running his hand through all of his hair but it was a soothing feeling. Natasha smirked when Tony called her a terrifying woman. "Oh I am sure there are quite a few people that need lecturing but for the moment you are not one." Natasha assured. Tony's comment about Bruce or Steve going on a tirade if the genius had let go had Natasha shaking her head. "I don't think so Tony, at least not as much as you think. Who do you think dealt with SHIELD directly after the incident? And you know Bruce was on stand by to help as soon as you got back. No, I think we all shared the sentiment of destruction at least in this case." Natasha responded. She was pretty sure the Hulk himself might have gone after SHIELD. He seemed like a creature to be gentle with children even though she had yet to see proof.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:49 am
Alikia Tsuki
Tony smirked, shaking his head. “I hope JARVIS is recording this. It’s a moment for the history books. The one time Tony Stark is not in trouble.” He said lightly. Slowly reaching up, he tugged the end of one of Loki’s horns gently, careful not to hurt him. “Who knows, maybe I’m not in the troublemaking business anymore.” He teased. When Natasha informed him that Steve and Bruce wouldn’t have been too mad at him, he smiled, hand returning to Loki’s hair. “I guess you’re right.” He said softly. He was still glad he didn’t go on a full rampage, but it was nice knowing that all of his friends, his family would have protected his mate so fiercely.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm
MDaylus

"JARVIS is always recording." Natasha remarked at the genius with a shake of her head. "Of course I am right, I always am." replied as if she knew it all.

Loki opened his eyes when Tony tugged on on of his horns. He appreciated how careful Tony was with them but Loki was pretty sure they were much more stable and sturdy now then when he had first gotten them and they certainly didn't hurt anymore. Except for occasionally getting caught on things he barely noticed them most of the time. "not making trouble anymore, that seems such a shame. Maybe I'll have to see if Steve is up to making trouble since everyone seems to like him." Loki teased tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes at Natasha, shaking his head but not objecting. Even if the statement was a bit much, she wasn’t wrong really. In the entire time he’d known her, Natasha had never been completely wrong. Miscalculated a few times sure, but she usually got the heart of a matter right. Loki’s words made him frown slightly though and he gave Loki’s horn another tug in protest. “Good luck getting him to be anything more than a stick in the mud.” He said lightly.

As they spoke Maria slowly made her way back carrying food and drinks. Passing a plate with a few sandwiches and sweets on it to Natasha, she set a glass of lemonade down beside her before turning to Loki and offering him a glass of lemonade as well. She hadn’t gotten him a plate of food, not wanting to assume anything and unsure if he’d accept it from her. Still she offered the drink with a smile. “Figured you could use a bit of refreshment too.” She said lightly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games