Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:41 pm
cassie_chan
shoki_de_nai
Pantimime
User Image

*Dies laughing* Well, Hey, you never know. Maybe it'll work!

User Image

I told my mate that we should get an award for how much effort we've put into creating world peace. xd But seriously, how does one think of an idea like that? Somebody was on a little somethin'.

seriously? that sounds awesome..ill poke my mate about it ;3

http://www.globalorgasm.org/ There's the sight if you're interested. Omg, they have a downloads/multimedia section...>>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:53 pm
About the Firefox thing, did it update itself to 2.0?....cause after installing that, I had to reget gaiabar I believe.  

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:20 pm
What does it mean when YouTube won't load any video?? I'll click on a vid, and then it will just say "Loading..." for twenty million years until I get impatient and go away....I haven't been able to watch any movies (directors pics OR Kenshin)....

I'm dying to finish Kenshin!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:23 pm
Manda_Tifa
What does it mean when YouTube won't load any video?? I'll click on a vid, and then it will just say "Loading..." for twenty million years until I get impatient and go away....I haven't been able to watch any movies (directors pics OR Kenshin)....

User Image

sounds like one of thier servers may be down.

User Image  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:20 pm
So.. Krys has finally got MSN. Anyone up for a huge group chat? o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:23 pm
Eddily
About the Firefox thing, did it update itself to 2.0?....cause after installing that, I had to reget gaiabar I believe.

I don't think so...Nothing told me that happened  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:03 am
Pantimime
Manda_Tifa

User Image

sounds like one of thier servers may be down.

User Image
But...but......Why does it happen so often? And when will it be better? When can I watch Kenshin again???? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:03 am
Life has just kicked my family in the jewels again. Another thing has happened..... I won't say it.... but let's say when the internet runs out. There's no chance of it coming back.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:23 am
NG..cannot wait. Til Jan. I get company i want, for once. people that I don't feel demanded of. People i'm not scared of. People I trust. People that make me laugh my a** off with lesbian wifey birth control jerryspringer conversations.

Sheol and Krys, course. I love them! We orgychat and its awesome. its perfect. I'm happy to talk to them.

Sheol wakes me up, and i'm not only happy to wake up, but im excited and happy to hear her almost painful cheerfulness. e_e and i appreciate her callin', too.

to help me get threw my art block, i'll be drawing SheoKryNg lesbian sketches.

Affy,Rainey, Crenn,Manda,Krys, Sheol... I think thats all that was in the masschat. You're all going to get drawn. With, of course, dialogs from the night. If you weren't named, and you where in there, tell me, im forgetfull. Everyone should join the mass chat, by the way. X3 .:.sets a time for tomarrow's.:.

People who are being drawn : please post a quote in the MASSCHAT thread you want assossiated with you~

RANT:
WTF. Damn it, i LOVE "designer" reptiles, but I want a NORMAL,Hear me, NORMAL CARPET PYTHON. i'm just looking for a plain normal CP. wtf,how hard is it to find one? useualy with morphes, theres several normal colored snakes for every designer reptile! SO WHERE ARE THE NORMALS!? scream  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:14 am
Ahahaha, temporary insanity meets thanksgiving break tomorrow! I still don't have my homework done and it's almost 5:30 am! I'm probably failing art history, and I'm skipping 2D design to go home early! It would suck if I dropped ANOTHER letter grade for that! Ahahahahahah!

..someone kill me.  

Nekoyaki

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:19 am
Yay! It's 5am, but me and Redrum managed to make it the seven plus hours safetly home for Thanksgiving. Now it's time to completely crash for the night. @___@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:49 am
Crenn
Life has just kicked my family in the jewels again. Another thing has happened..... I won't say it.... but let's say when the internet runs out. There's no chance of it coming back.

Ok, things just improved. We're going to be fine for a bit. And my father might finally repay the $296 he owes me.  

Crenn

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:19 am
User Image

I'm not going to be around much this week. Tomorrow is T's funeral, so I have to make the trip up to my mum's tonight. I'll peek online when I have the moments to, but I can't promise anything. I'll do my best to keep up with PMs and the panty auction in the event thread. I'll be taking my sketch book with me too.. I think I'm going to need a lot of drawing to keep me from breaking down.

Mum's got MSN, so I'll probably try to sign in on that sometime this week. *sigh*...I don't want to do this.. *slithers off*

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:57 am
Pantimime

I'm not going to be around much this week. Tomorrow is T's funeral, so I have to make the trip up to my mum's tonight. I'll peek online when I have the moments to, but I can't promise anything. I'll do my best to keep up with PMs and the panty auction in the event thread. I'll be taking my sketch book with me too.. I think I'm going to need a lot of drawing to keep me from breaking down.

Mum's got MSN, so I'll probably try to sign in on that sometime this week. *sigh*...I don't want to do this.. *slithers off*

Saying good bye is never an easy thing. Especially when the relative is a sibling or someone close to you. Remember, if you need support, your friends and family will be there for you. I hope all goes well.  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:02 am
@NG: If I can I will see about trying to get in on one of those mass chats. Tonight I work, but there are at least three nights a week where I am actually free.

@Kriss: Glad to know you both made it down there safe and sound. Hopefully you'll be able to have a nice little break from everything and get a chance to recharge your batteries.

@Panti: I'll be sure to light a candle and do a little prayer tomorrow.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games