Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:45 pm

Alfonse Maslow
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Good, people ARE here. Heya Krissim. Heya...Mephisto?
Hiya, how you been?

I'm doing alright, thanks. You? School and stuff easing up on you? I remember your post in Sallies. You looked pretty swamped sad
Sadly not yet, but I'm hoping this weekend I'll finally get a better. My english teacher isn't helping though. stressed
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:47 pm

Rigu Ryu
Krissim Klaw
Rigu Ryu
Heyo, heyo, heyo...

I'm in a pretty good mood. *grins*

*does the Hustle*
Hi, any particular reason for your joy
Hee hee... Our band got a first division in the Regional Marching Contest. I was actually kind of surprised; to hear the directors talk, you'd think that we were horrible. *thinks* Oh, wait... they always talk like that. *laughs*

I am an inflate-able penguin! [/random]
That's great, congradulations biggrin

Krissim Klaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:47 pm

Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Hiya, how you been?

I'm doing alright, thanks. You? School and stuff easing up on you? I remember your post in Sallies. You looked pretty swamped sad
Sadly not yet, but I'm hoping this weekend I'll finally get a better. My english teacher isn't helping though. stressed
What's s/he doing to not help you?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:48 pm

Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]
Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]
Comes in the rest of the way, the tip of my li'l tail twitching. "Hi. " Waves. "And you got my name right, no worries."

Whoo, glad I read the Member's intro page then. How goes?

"It Goes. I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone is familiar with me here.. " Still worming into the threads and making myself known. "Just doing Fursonas and such."

Well, if you keep that up and chat regularly in chat threads and stuff, you'll become a reg pretty quick

=^.^= I learn fast. I tend to be shy sometimes though. >>

Meph!stopheles

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:48 pm

Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Hiya, how you been?

I hope you're still not physically ill because of it. I know how bad that can be
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:49 pm

[BrokenWing]
Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]
Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]
Comes in the rest of the way, the tip of my li'l tail twitching. "Hi. " Waves. "And you got my name right, no worries."

"It Goes. I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone is familiar with me here.. " Still worming into the threads and making myself known. "Just doing Fursonas and such."

Well, if you keep that up and chat regularly in chat threads and stuff, you'll become a reg pretty quick

I see. Guess I should hold back from giving you random hugs ^^;

Alfonse Maslow

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:50 pm

[BrokenWing]
Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]
Alfonse Maslow
[BrokenWing]

No need to be. We don't bite.

Well, I don't, anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:51 pm

Hugs?? Bites?? -heaven- fweeee..-melt-

Meph!stopheles

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:53 pm

[BrokenWing]
*laughs and pounces*
Bwahaha!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:53 pm

[BrokenWing]

*hugs him them* ^^

Alfonse Maslow

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:55 pm

-pounced and hugged- =O.O=! =^.^=!!!

I'm so loved! -hugs both, one in each arm-
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:56 pm

Rigu Ryu
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Krissim Klaw
Alfonse Maslow
Hiya, how you been?

What's s/he doing to not help you?
Well for one this is a college level workshop class on creative writting and we are suppose to be honing our skills but instead she swamps us with busy work. It's less focused than the lower level class I had last year. It makes me feel like I'm back in highschool. To top that up she tells us to do a basic draft, and not to worry about it since it is just a draft, then she goes around and slams us with bad grades on it. She started off by saying the highest grade she gave was a 90 rolleyes It doesn't help that she has an ego the size of the universe and likes to constantly put all of us down by reminding us how much we stink. If this class wasn't required I would have dropped it the first day. stare

Krissim Klaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:57 pm

[BrokenWing]

Mrow. ^w^

*huggles*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:59 pm

Poor Krissim. From what I've learned, English classes are either really good, or utter crap. *hugs Krissim*

Rigu Ryu

Alfonse Maslow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:00 pm

[BrokenWing]

You will be if you keep this up ^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games