Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:01 pm
MDaylus

Natasha smirked when to y rolled his eyes and shook his but didn't object. Hearing Loki teased tony caused her to laugh as Maria returned. "Mmmmm, thank you." Natasha thanked taking a bit of a sandwich before sipping on her lemonade. She wasn't surprised when Maria offered Loki the second glass she had brought with her.

Loki grinned deviously when Tony tugged on his horns again."Then you'll just have to be sure to get into more trouble." Loki continued to tease until he noticed Maria once more. He didn't shut down completely this time but he did turn more reserved as she passed food and drink to Natasha. He was startled and surprised when she turned to him once more this time offering him the drink she had brought back. He hesitated for a moment but nodded. "Thank you." he replied softly holding the drink for a moment as he sent magic through it. The others trusted the woman but he wanted to be sure and when he was he took a drink. He knew tony and Natasha would protect him but still poisons were tricky things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony let out a little huff at Loki’s teasing, shaking his head. “You are horrible sometimes.” He mumbled. Watching Maria when she came back, he arched a brow at her offer, but didn’t object. He could feel Loki’s magic as he used it and pressed a few tendrils of his own magic to Loki, replenishing what power was used. He knew it was a minor spell, something Loki could still manage with little problem, but he still didn’t like Loki using power when he didn’t have to. He didn’t want him any weaker than he already was with the twins. As he shifted slightly, nodding his thanks to Maria, there was a commotion across the room. A moment later Volstagg was calling to Natasha and beginning some loud Asgardian song, lifting what looked to be a pitcher of the lemonade, Thor joining in a moment later. Tony stared for a long moment before he started laughing, Maria just blinking at the pair. “Your brother and his friends…” Tony chuckled, squeezing Loki’s shoulder.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki stuck his tongue out at Tony when the man said that he was horrible but made no other comment. When he felt Tony's magic replenish his own he glanced up to the man with a bit of curiosity. He had barely used any magic at all, still he appreciated the support offered to him. The commotion distracted Loki from anything else when Volstagg suddenly shouted and started singing. Then Thor too was singing with the man and Loki shook his head. "Please do not let them do that at mine." Loki requested. He worried what would happen if they found alcohol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony snickered at Loki’s words, leaning down to kiss his temple. “Oh they’re just having a bit of fun. And they’re on good behavior so far, nothing broken.” He said lightly. He knew Loki’s personality and manners were very different from Thor’s, but Thor wasn’t acting out or causing trouble, not really. They were just being loud and happy like normal. Sighing, he glanced at the Asgardians and shook his head. “But perhaps it is time to make a strategic retreat? Before some of their more destructive party habits make an appearance.” He suggested. With Thor and Volstagg drawing all of the attention their departure wouldn’t draw much attention at all.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave tony a slight smile when the man said that the two asgardian's we're behaving. "so far." Loki remarked. When tony suggested a stragetic retreat Loki nodded. "I think I would appreciate that right now. Do you mind Natasha?" Loki questioned looking to the red head. Natasha smiled and shook her head telling Loki and tony to go on. Looking thanked the woman and moved to get up with some difficulty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony grinned at Natasha when she let them go without complaint. Moving around the chair, he helped Loki to his feet, making sure to help him balance. “We’ll talk to you later.” He assured Natasha before he headed out with Loki. Leading him around to a back stairwell, out of sight of most of the party. Letting out a sigh, he rubbed Loki’s back slightly. “Well, that wasn’t totally horrible was it?’ he asked gently, helping him along carefully. “Thor even provided us a distraction to leave when we wanted.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man rounded the chair to help him up. Bidding Natasha goodbye along with the others and walked with Tony out of the room while most of the people in the room were distracted by Thor and Volstagg. He was grateful to them in this case but he would never tell them. Going through the back stairwell, he gave a sigh of relief when they were away from the people. "No, it was nice in some ways. To many people though." Loki answered when Tony asked if the party had been horrible. "He has always been good at being a distraction." Loki grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony chuckled at that, making sure that Loki made it up the stairs alright. When they were upstairs and safely away from all of the guests, he took Loki’s hand in his, walking right beside him towards their rooms. “Yours will be more relaxing. People you know and trust, a bit quieter. Maybe if we have a bit of luck we can keep Thor down to one song.” He said lightly. “And it’ll be you getting all the presents that make you all weepy like Natasha today.” He added. He glanced up at Loki, tilting his head slightly. “Of course….that’s if you’re still up for it.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki was grateful as Tony made sure that he made it up the stair alright. It was getting a bit harder to do now that he was putting on the weight that he should have had all along. Smiling as Tony took his hand and held it as they walked down the hall he nodded when the man said that his baby shower would be smaller. He was glad for that face knowing if it was the size of Natasha's he wouldn't be able to handle it. That and he really didn't know that many people on Midgard. "You know we won't be able to do that, he is under the impression that he needs to make up not having done this before." Loki said with a shake of his head at the thought of keeping Thor down to one song. "You think I will get weepy? I am still up for it." Loki questioned and replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony chuckled at Loki saying that they wouldn’t be able to stop Thor. He was probably right, but Tony couldn’t be mad. Thor was really just trying to be happy for his friends and his brother. Thor just had a different way of celebrating. When he was questioned, Tony gave a small shrug. “I can’t say for sure. But if Natasha can get weepy over a few baby books, I’m sure you can get weepy over something. No offense.” He smiled. All he knew was that he was mildly amazed that Loki hadn’t been more emotional so far considering the extremes he’d seen the normally collected assassin go through in the past few months.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony chuckled as they both knew they wouldn't really be able to stop Thor. "Besides this time he'll have more Asgardians to join him in my children and mother." Loki stated. He could just imagine the Asgardians leading the rest of the guests through a traditional song for the celebration of life. "None taken, I think it will probably happen. My mother at the very least has a way of surprising me with some gifts." Loki responded. He had very little doubt he would cry actually but he had been trying to keep from being too emotional around the group. Considering the last time he had, he had been living with Kalani and she had snapped at him after a week when he was being grumpy. "So what do we intend to do with the rest of the afternoon. Bruce offered to look after Fenrir tonight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Slowly entering their room, Tony blinked at the stacks of clothes sitting on the couch and the few boxes that had been left by Volstagg and Thor. “Well, first I imagine you’ll want to go through your clothes.” He joked, nodding to them as he closed and locked the door to the room, insuring they would have privacy for a bit. “And after we can decide together. It’s been a while since it’s just been us. Maybe this evening we could even try to go for a swim if you have the energy. The regular pool shouldn’t be a horrible temperature for either of us.” He suggested, looking to his mate curiously, trying to judge his reaction to it all.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised when they entered the room and discovered the boxes sitting in the room. The two Asgardians had brought back much more than Loki had anticipated, he assumed his mother had a hand in it. "I... yes. Being able to have clothes that fit fully will be nice but I can't not leave them in the boxes to take up the room." Loki replied as Tony closed and locked the door. "A swim..." Loki hummed at that thought. Bruce had said something about it being good for him. "I think I would like that." Loki replied smiling at Tony. "There seems to be quite a bit here." Loki stated as he moved to the boxes and opening one at his level pleased to find tunics within it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony moved to their closet, beginning to push their clothes aside, making room for Loki’s new clothes and insuring that it would all be at heights that would be comfortable for Loki to get to, no bending over for drawers or stretching to high shelves. “Hopefully these clothes will make it a little easier for you.” He said lightly, only glancing out of the closet once or twice to watch Loki inspect the clothes. “Are they comfortable for you? If they’re itchy or something I can send one out and have it made from different material.” He offered. “Hell, if they’re different enough from human maternity clothes, we can sell one to a designer for them to use, you can make a bit of profit off of it if you want.” He continued, tone sounding dangerously close to another bout of rambling.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony move to the closet and shift things over. "I should put away the stuff I can not wear right now to make room for these." Loki sated gently. "They should be easier providing Thor followed instructions but I am sure my mother made sure of that." Loki laughed as he pulled out a small box that was obviously from his mother. He set that carefully to the side to look at later. "No, they are not itchy, these tunics are made of a lighter material designed for the summer months. It is the winter tunics that are made of more irritating materials. Sell one of the tunics to make clothes for others in the same situation. I do not see why we could not do that." Loki smiled at the thought as he went through the box he was in seperating things into different piles to be put away. He noticed Tony's tone however and stopped. "Are you alright?" he asked.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games