Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

-kicks robot away and tackles the real you- You better watch your back

*Whistles As Jijimon Walks Up And Pokes Komi's a** with its stick* Wonder what Jijimon is doing here.

-kicked Jijimon where the sun don't shine, and then glared at Ulti- You dead meat

*Whistles again and Wormmon webs Komi* Wow there is some sticky stuff on you

-growls and smacked you- Thats the last straw, you guys on DTI Just LOVE making me get all pissed, don't you?!
Just forget it. -jumped away and landed on the kitchen counter and sighed-

*Nods* No its just me who loves to do that *pushes Komi off of him and smacks her a** and laughs*
*Gets Up And Teleports To Komi Before Smacking Her A** And Laughed* No Its just me who likes to do that  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

-kicks robot away and tackles the real you- You better watch your back

*Whistles As Jijimon Walks Up And Pokes Komi's a** with its stick* Wonder what Jijimon is doing here.

-kicked Jijimon where the sun don't shine, and then glared at Ulti- You dead meat

-growls and smacked you- Thats the last straw, you guys on DTI Just LOVE making me get all pissed, don't you?!

*Nods* No its just me who loves to do that *pushes Komi off of him and smacks her a** and laughs*
*Gets Up And Teleports To Komi Before Smacking Her A** And Laughed* No Its just me who likes to do that

-kicked your chest- Pervert  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

*Holds Chest And Then Robot Grabs Komi From Behind* Nah I'm no pervert. I just like seeing peoples reactions to these things. Now to see how you react to a robot grabbing you from behind. *Laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

I agree with komi your a perv man. Oh well what can you expect from kids that would get nosebleeds at the sight of bikinis XD. Now if they were white and wet that would be a different story. ninja  

ZarAburame

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 am
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

*Holds Chest And Then Robot Grabs Komi From Behind* Nah I'm no pervert. I just like seeing peoples reactions to these things. Now to see how you react to a robot grabbing you from behind. *Laughs*

-destroyed the robot, and threw a dishrag at Zar-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 am
yo komi  

The Sadistic Toan

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

*Laughs* Yeah fine maybe i am a bit of a perv but you are too thinking of something like that. Though i agree that would be a different story but she isn't wearing white ones so that sucks. Just kidding Komi. *Laughs Again* Maybe I should stop with the perviness  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 am
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly
ultimatemk
KomiTomiButterfly

*catches dishrag* ok why would i want this?  

ZarAburame

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am
Excuuuuuuse me, princess!

Ok, I check this profile out after a while, and I find Ulltimatemk perving up Komi. Good God! I go for 2 days, and this happens! I wanna go back to creepy stories, playing Halo till 3 in the morning, and eating popcorn to movies that invole mild nudity! (Don't ask, please)

Ok, now my pretzel filled rage is over. HELLO KOMI-CHAN!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 pm
@Ulti: -messed up his hair- Good.

@Zar: Its Not that you want it, Its that I needed something to hit you with wink

@Chaos: CHAAAAAOOOOOS!! -jumped on him- I'VE MISSED YOUU

@Toan: Oh My goodesses! Toan!! Its been too long. -jumped off Chaos and held out hand- How have you been?  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm
Why hit me? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:08 pm
ZarAburame
Why hit me? D:

Cuz its funny?  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:18 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
ZarAburame
Why hit me? D:

Cuz its funny?
touche.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm
ZarAburame
KomiTomiButterfly
ZarAburame
Why hit me? D:

Cuz its funny?
touche.

teehee -giggled- Someone do a gothic TekTek for me, and keep it under.. 20k?

Items I have that are excused from the 20k:
Seraphic bow.

Items it must include:
Black Heart face tattoo  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games