Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 pm
"Sorry, you guys... It's not you. It's me! I just need to make some room in the party. For mobility! You'll still be my pokemon, just... just take a vacation for a while." Hawk said, muttering to two pokeballs. They belonged to Ten and Five, his Wailord and Zangoose respectively. "Ten, you're too big to use in many situations, and Five, I'll have to spend more personal time with you before I think you should be battling. So, you guys just rest." And so, a series of keystrokes later, Hawk put the two away and left the room. He had some preparations to make. He'd need a new wardrobe. Jeans and a trench coat wouldn't cut it. Not anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:22 pm
Hawk was determined. He was on his way back to his room when his Snag suddenly went off. He quickly checked the message. A new mission! With no pokemon covering the 'water' requirements for his team, Hawk knew there was only one place to turn.

In his room, hidden amongst the spare trench coats, sat Hawk's only hope. Hawk walked right up and threw open the door. A face looked up at him, surprised. "It's time. I don't have anywhere else to turn. Are you still with me?" he asked, kneeling down and reaching into the closet.

With a smug grin, a pokeball was placed in Hawk's hand, and Twelve stood up. It was about time they teamed up again.  

Otternavy

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm
Seeing his SNAG go off, he shouted to Terashi, "We continue this after the mission. Also, get a room you two." Leaving, he grabbed a black trenchcoat from his closet, he hopped onto his hoverboard and went flying down the mountain. Reaching the coast, he merely jumped so he would coast along the water on the hoverboard.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm
After Sigilyph got done studying my handwriting, it floated off once more to study the other parts of the kitchen, leaving me to actually write in peace once again.

The solice was short lived, however.

"Blizz?" Tristen spoke up, making his way into the kitchen.

"Huh?"

I stared in confusion as Tails and Tristen found their way in accompanied...by some...zebra...thing. "Is that...?"

"The egg? Or was? Yea. And he's hungry." he said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm
"And it's not Spring-y enough for him to eat some grass," Tails said. "So we need some lettuce or broccoli. There's too much water in celery."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm
Trigramatic
"And it's not Spring-y enough for him to eat some grass," Tails said. "So we need some lettuce or broccoli. There's too much water in celery."

"I can see if I can't find something." I said, getting up and started my way to the fridge. "Let's see here..." I started to go through the fridge, trying to find some sort of greens. "This might do it..." I said, taking out a head of lettuce from the fridge.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm
Arthur strided along, evil Milotic named Viviane. An untamed beauty, having an ugly scar run down one of her eyes. She glared at her trainer as Lancelot and Gawain were having a 'sword' fight. Lancelot, the Grovyle was using a sword like branch that his chi flowed through. Leaf Blade. His branch glowed a bright green as he slashed downward. At the same time Gawain, the Scyther was using X-Scissor, scythes glowing a dim green. He blocked Lancelots attack and the spar continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:34 pm
Tails hummed about it, then nodded. "Yeah. It's good enough. I'd probably like it if I was a Zebra thing."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Trigramatic
Tails hummed about it, then nodded. "Yeah. It's good enough. I'd probably like it if I was a Zebra thing."

"So what is it called?"

"Blitzle." Tristen said.

I took out my own SNAG and started to give it a look over. "Electric type, huh? Not bad at all." I said.

"Electric type?" Tristen asked. He thought he smelled the faint smell of o-zone coming off this thing. "Wow."

I then handed the lettuce over to Tristen. "Here."

"Huh?"

"Your Pokemon."

"Oh. Yea." He then peeled off a leaf then handed it over towards Blitzle. "Here you go. Here, its good for you."

The Blitzle gave it a smell then gave one big bite. It then managed to snatch the leaf right out of Tristen's hands. "Woah, easy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Tails grinned and sat down to watch. "Horses have a lot of muscle," he said. "I bet Zebras do too. Iiiii wonder how it'd be for a baby pokemon though."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Trigramatic
Tails grinned and sat down to watch. "Horses have a lot of muscle," he said. "I bet Zebras do too. Iiiii wonder how it'd be for a baby pokemon though."

"I would imagine pretty strong in their own right. At least a species like this." I said. "Then again, I don't know. When I look at this Blitzle here, I'm kind of in the same boat as you right now...I'm thinking something like Ponyta or Rapidash..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm
"It sounds like the same kind of thing," said Tails. "A horse with a lot of juice. I wonder how they taste..."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm
Trigramatic
"It sounds like the same kind of thing," said Tails. "A horse with a lot of juice. I wonder how they taste..."

The Blitzle looked over towards Tails, mouth full of the lettuce leaf, wondering what the fox kid meant by that.

"Uhhhh...yeeeah...." I said, sitting back down at the table in front of my letter.

"Um. Tails..." Tristen spoke up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 pm
"Noooo," Tails said, but looked like the cat that just ate the canary. "I won't eat -this- one."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:32 am
Trigramatic
"Noooo," Tails said, but looked like the cat that just ate the canary. "I won't eat -this- one."

"Way to make yourself look better, Tails." I said, rubbing the back of my head. As far as I could figure, that would be something NOT to say to a baby Pokemon so candidly.

The Blitzle, still too young to quite grasp, just continued to munch on the lettuce, staring at Tails. It was as if it was trying to get a joke that it missed completely.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games