Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:30 am
Alikia Tsuki
Tony eyed Loki’s clothes at the suggesting of putting some of it away. There was some part of his brain that instantly rejected the idea as he touched one of the jackets he’d gotten the god. Logically he knew that it made sense. Loki wouldn’t be able to wear most of this, for a few months still, even if he wanted to. And some of the cold weather clothes were nearly pointless with Loki’s current form. But the idea made him uncomfortable. In the months that Loki had been gone, he’d never put away anything of the god’s. Never even picked up what he’d left, leaving books and papers and everything else where they’d been laying. Loki was here, Loki wasn’t leaving him again, but still, there was some fear in his mind, like if he put things away, Loki would vanish, along with everything that belong to him. That it would turn out that Loki hadn’t existed at all. Shaking his head, he beat back the anxiety that shot down his spine, almost mechanically starting to take down Loki’s winter clothes. “I’m fine….Just….my brain is trying to go all scrambled again.” He said, blinking a few times and rubbing his temple slightly as he tried to order his thoughts and focus again. “I….uh….they bring anything interesting back? I should’ve asked Thor to bring back some of that bread you had me try when we visited.” He pushed, trying to focus on what he was doing, hoping Loki’s voice would help a little.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:13 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up from his seperating of clothes when he felt Tony's anxiety. He didn't know what the anxiety was about until he looked to Tony, he noticed the man looking to the clothes that he couldn't wear at the moment. "We don't have to put them away, I just wanted to make sure there was enough room." Loki said softly pushing comfort through the bond as best he could. "Can I do anything to help?" Loki questioned when the man said that his brain seemed to want to scramble again. Loki thought about moving to Tony but the man asked him about Thor having brought back anything interesting. "My mother sent a box among some things. I have not opened it yet. Would you like me to open it and see what she sent?" Loki questioned. "I can ask my mother to bring some of the bread when she comes down for the baby shower."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony clenched his jaw slightly, shaking his head. “No….no it’s a good idea. No point in having stuff you can’t wear out.” He said slowly, carefully folding the sweaters and jackets, making sure they wouldn’t be damaged. His worry was stupid, he knew it, he just needed to work past it. The comfort from the bond made him relax slightly as he took a breath. Loki was there. He just had to remember that. "Just....can you just keep talking to me? I’ll sort myself out in a moment.' He asked when Loki questioned him. Looking out of the closet at the mention of a box, he arched a brow. “Did you ask your mother for anything or is this a surprise from her?’ he asked softly, tilting his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him it was a good idea to take the clothes he wouldn't wear out for the time but he could still hear the anxiety there in the genius's voice. Feeling tony relax when he forced comfort across the bond made the god continue to do so. "I can do whatever you need." Loki assured the man. "I asked her for some things, things that help the baby and some sweet crackers that didn't bother my stomach while I was pregnant. But I am sure she added some surprise is in there that she added." Loki replied.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony paused then, turning to step out of the closet a bit to look Loki over properly. “Help the babies?” he asked with a small frown. “is there something wrong? I thought Bruce was taking care of your nutrition properly. Is he missing something?” Loki wasn’t human and his pregnancy was definitely not something that Bruce could easily learn about, so it wouldn’t be surprising if he missed something. Still, they could tell the doctor, adjust whatever was needed so the twins would be healthy, so Loki would be healthy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up once more when he heard Tony step from the closet. "No, nothing is wrong. It is merely vitamins of sorts they are just more tuned to my body. The ones here on Midgard are broadened to cover everyone that needs them. The ones on Asgard help a bit for me but they were not really good enough so my mother adjust and made some to fit my needs." Loki explained. He hadn't discussed them before because he had had some before he left. Now that he was back he hadn't been sure that Midgard had what he needed to make them. "It is nothing to be concerned about Tony, but I can let Bruce test them if you would like." he offered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony listened carefully, head tilted. When Loki offered to let Bruce test them, he slowly shook his head. “No….I trust your mother. If they’re what you need, then take them. I just wasn’t aware that you were lacking anything here.” He replied. Fidgeting for a moment, he went back to what he’s been doing. “You do whatever you have to in order to keep yourself and the babies healthy. That’s the most important part.” Licking his lips, he frowned to himself. “You’re doing alright now right? You and the twins? You’re getting most of what you need here?”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:15 pm
MDaylus

"Its not that I think I am lacking, I haven't bothered to find out about it. I do not know if Midgard contains the same ingredients needed to make the things my mother makes for me." Loki tried to explain. He could tell Tony was upset in some capcity by the new information. He hadn't meant to keep any of it from the man. "I am, getting what I need I mean. I just thought it might help to have these as well." Loki replied apology in his voice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony leaned back out of the door, waiting for Loki to look to him before he spoke. “You do what you think needs to be done Loki. You’re the one that’s pregnant, you’ve done this before, you have more of an idea of what’s needed than I ever will.” He said firmly. He wasn’t happy to just now be finding this out, but he also knew that there was a lot that he didn’t know about. “Besides….” He sighed as he focused on the shirt in his hands. “I think your mother probably needs to do this on some level. She seems to prefer being much more involved if she can. You being here where she can’t get to you….making things to send to you probably helps her feel like she’s doing what she can.” He said lightly, moving a stack of clothes into an empty drawer at the back of the closet. “If she had the option, I’d bet she would’ve moved herself into the mansion and would be right beside you 24/7.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man said that he was the one that had more of an idea of what needed to be done. He felt like he had suddenly let Tony down in not informing him about anything to do with their children. "I'm sorry..." Loki apologized before the man started to talk about knowing that his mother wanted to be involved. "She wasn't really involved in any pregnancy except the previous twins." Loki replied as he watched the man move the clothing to the back of the closet. "I am sure she would if she could but she had responsibilities." Loki sighed. He missed his mother, now that he thought about it. He missed having her nearby and knowing that she would know if there was anything about his children going wrong. Bruce helped fulfill that role but it wasn't nearly the same.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel the sadness from Loki and he rubbed the back of his neck. Moving over to the god, he slid behind him, arms wrapping around him and placing a kiss in between his shoulder blades, trying to offer what comfort he could. “She’s keeping an eye on you the best that she can.” He whispered. “And you know, if there’s even a hint of something happening, she’ll beam right down into the middle of our living room if she has to, Queen or not.” Smiling to himself at the image, he spread his fingers over Loki’s belly, nuzzling at his back. “They’re okay, they’re healthy and happy, and kicking you to death from the inside….and I’m going to make sure you’re alright too. I promise.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki stopped what he was doing when he felt Tony come up behind him and wrap his arms around him. The kiss to his shoulder blades had the go leaning back into the man. "I know she is, and I know she would. But its not always quite the same. And I am sorry that I haven't been forthcoming with the information for whats going on and what i've been taking. I didn't think about it, but if you want to know I will tell you." Loki tried to apologize to Tony and give him whatever he needed. Feeling the man spread his fingers over his growing belly he smiled a slight smile. "They are kicking me to death." he chuckled feeling a kick against Tony's hand just then. "I know you will, and thank you for that. I think you are really the first father to do so." Loki hummed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to stand there, enjoying the contact with his mate and gently rubbing the spot he’d felt the kick. “You don’t have to apologize to me Loki….Even if you had told me, there’s no telling if I would’ve understood anything specific. I’m not the doctor in this house…I have no real idea of what a pregnant human needs, let alone a god carrying half human children.” He said gently. When Loki mentioned him being the first father to be around like this, he closed his eyes and nuzzled closer. “I’m sorry about that. You deserve so much better.” He whispered. “I’ll try not to disappoint you in any of this.” He knew he was going to screw up, but he could only hope that he wouldn’t fail too badly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 pm
MDaylus

"you have a right to know." Loki complained when the genius said that he didn't have to apologize to him. He didn't care that Tony wouldn't have understood it was information that was useful for him to have. Mainly in case something happened to him and that way Tony could tell the doctors what he was taking. "To be fair one of them wasn't his fault. You haven't disappointed me as of yet and I do not think you will." Loki murmured softly. He was glad for Tony's presence and support. It was nice to have it this time around and it was nice to have the support of all the others.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move for a moment, but finally he shifted to the side slightly, pressing his cheek to the side of Loki’s arm, looking around him at his belly before his eyes drifted to the clothes he had been piling on the sofa. “Alright….enough of beating ourselves up for a bit.” He said, rubbing his cheek against Loki’s arm, being sure to catch his scruff along the hem of the god’s sleeve, trying to distract the man a bit. “Why don’t you show me one of the tunics you were so desperate for. I’m curious to see what Asgardian pregnancy wear is. Some corner of my brain was sure it was just armor with a built in belly or something.” He joked, stepping away so Loki could move.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games