Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:45 pm
sasuke stands up. "what the hell.........where are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:46 pm
'' alrighty, lets have te time of our lives and not care about hangovers in the mornin'. '' she said smiling. she had made sure her wepons were unuseable. a good fight with fists is what the doctor ordered.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm
sasuke smiled. "i'll leave you two alone" he said leaning against a wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:56 pm
''yeah, whatever, i don't care, knock your self out'' kitty said. she had already sat down and was smiling.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:57 pm
(Even outside of KH you don't drink? Man, you're a drag!)

Jester walked in, and a fat biker called him a gay pansy. He then walked up to the biker. "You're one to talk! Word on the street is that you'd rather do Richard Simmons than Carmen Elektra!" As the biker threw a punch, Jester jumped, doing three flips in mid-air and landing on the biker's bald head. The punch hit a nearby man in a trenchcoat, and soon, everyone was punching in whatever direction they could.

Everyone... except Jester. He dodged every punch thrown towards him, making each punch hit something else. He was practically dancing around those helpless mortals. He didn't even spill a drop of the saspirilla in his mug. He continued, seemingly untiring, and whooping in a rather annoying fashion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:57 pm
sasuke sat outside the bar. "what to do now...."  

The_Last_Avenger

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:02 pm
kitty produced a black leather whip from somewhere and cracked it. all the mortals stopped and started as they could she the woman of their dreams standing in kittty's place.''all righty y'all, i'm ajoinin' this fight and you lot aren'ta stoppin' me.'' she shouted. she ctacked the whip again and then jumped of the table and the fight resumed. one guy was going to punch her but the stopped. '''whats the matter, did mommy say no hitting girls?'' she said mockingly. she then puched him in the face and put her knee somewhere that cuased a lot of pain. he fell over unconcious . she then moved on to another guy and started fighting him.'' yeeharrr!!'' she shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:11 pm
As the fighting raged, there came a moment where they stood back to back. "My, momma raised a naughty girl, didn't she?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:16 pm
'' i don't think i got no family, but of course, i'm kitty, the femme fatale, the one with the whip of black leather.'' she smiled as she said this. ''i know how to deal with mortals, why do you think dante hasn't killed me, i'm more demon that human, yet he's 50-50.'' she smiled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:19 pm
"Mortals. Can't live with 'em, can't mess around with out 'em!" After a few seconds, they were the only ones standing. Jester grabbed a glass and a jug from behind the counter. "Care for a bit of the 'shine, m'dear?" he said in his finest fake-English accent.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:22 pm
''sure, i need to get drunk i do crazy stuff when i am, its fun'' she smiled wobbling.she had already drunk a couple of barrels behind the bartender's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm
They both held up their glasses. Jester started.

"TO BOOZE!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:30 pm
'' TO EMBRACING THE MADNESS!!'' she said smiling and then she dranks all she had. she smiled and then sat down. ''man the madness has been embraced by me for so long i don't know what to do with it any more. the only was i can use it are things like this'' kitty said.(got to go be back on tommorow)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:36 pm
(Later.)

"Well, have you ever thought of sharing a bed with madness? A shower? The rack? Then again, maybe you aren't THAT much of a bad girl..." He was grinning slyly, enjoying his joke. She was actually capable of getting drunk! He wasn't! He could really screw with her mind now!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:02 pm
bananas28
sasuke yawned. "fine...i'l destroy him." he made a small fireball and flicked it into the fire god, making the god explode. "like he said......only fire defeats him...."

?????-u know u need to drag stuf out for the sake of keeping the viewers entertained

gara-HELL YES U SUCK

megaman-OK WE R WATCHING DANCEING WITH THE STARS

???????-ah s**t  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games