Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:56 pm

"Close one guys eh?" he smirked and started laughing. He really never ran from the pirates, but this is a great time to start running from a pirate.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:36 pm

Riku grew three more tails. He was almost to invincibility... And certain death. He felt Zaizen's aura... The new unholiness smacked him like a seventeen ton wrecking ball going fifty-seven MPH. He snapped back into control. He flew to the other ship. "YOU WILL ALL DIE!" He snarled, back to one voice. He released a barrage of demonic energy which rotted ther flesh.

((RUN JOE, RUN!!! XD))

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:41 pm

(Not much places to run to!)
"Okay. Men, fire everything you got... I'll be over there." he said quickly and jumped off ship. He never really like them anyways. He started swimming like crazy. "I am definitly retiring." he mumbled.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 pm

Riku finished killing them, then flew back to the Coy Fish and sealed it again. Immediately he felt the side effects. He coughed up some blood.

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:58 pm

He looked around and saw the nearest place was the pirate ship. "Well I could hang around there for a while." he mumbled and went towards the ship, grabbing on the ships side.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:03 pm

Zaizen peeked over the side of the ship, smiling an undead grin at his foe. "I'm GoNnA kIlL yOu NiCe AnD sLoW..." He turned to the cook. "YoU tHeRe!!! BoIl SoMe WaTeR aNd BrInG iT tO mE!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 pm

"Well I'm alright in the middle of the ocean!" he yells back and swims away, but still in sight of the ship.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:09 pm

Zaizen drew his pistol. "If YoU sCuRvY dOgS wOn'T fIrE, i WiLl!!!" He aimed carefully, predicting his foe's movements. His tears intensified, and his hand quivered.

He fired.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:19 pm

He slowly sunk into the water, feet first. As he sunk, dark cherry colored blood filled the water around him. He always imagined him dieing soon, but not like this. Not now. Not when he came so far.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm

The pistol clattered to the ground. Zaizen turned to his beloved.

"There. The deed is done. Now, he has payed for putting me in such agony. Thorn... My most treasured one... I'm afraid I'll have to leave you now. I'll die happily knowing you shall live on..."

He started to shake violently. He looked as if he was in pain.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:28 pm

Riku healed himself, but knew there was nothing to do for Zaizen. He jumped off the edge of the boat and swam to Joe, then took him back on board. He was saying to himself, "If I can't save on person, I'll save another..." He looked up at the sky. "Father... Be proud!" He looked over at Zaizen. "I'm... Sorry... Captain..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:30 pm

He layed on the ship, a bullet wound in his chest, close to his heart. It didn't damage the heart, but did a lot of damage on his left lung. Small, harshful breaths came out of him as he tried to breath. He almost drowned and his lung was very damaged.

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:36 pm

Zaizen walked toward Joe, swords in hand. He was in even more pain... It wasn't entirely clear whether he'd be destroyed before he reached his foe or if he could actually slay Joe.

Then, it happened.

He walked until he was 2 feet away from Joe and exploded.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:42 pm

His face jerked at the noise and he was weak, but still alive. He wasn't strong enough to open his eyes, but he could still hear. He knew he was slowly losing blood, but he was strong, he wasn't gonna give up till the end, and than he'll be locked up in some jail cell. "This.... sucks.' he thought to himself, the only two words that could come into his head.

hoplite323

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:46 pm

Riku winced at his captain's rather vibrant explosion... He healed Joe's lung as well as he could then set about healing his veins and arteries. "Don't worry," He said to Joe. "You'll be okay. My motto ever since my father and his entire squad died... Was..." He replayed his father's dying words to him. "If one cannot be saved, save another." He was crying now. The memory brought pain, as he was unable to save anyone from that...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games