Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:30 am
Rama
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User ImageName: Rama| Full Size-Image | Cert
Meaning: "Charming"
+ God (Egotism)

Status: Rama will be paired with Dili, the goddess of truth. However, he'll be in U'W once/if his powers are approved- so he'll be wanting a harem of mortal ladies.
Personality:
As his domain suggests, Rama is completely, totally, and utterly in love wit himself. In his mind, there can be no one more handsome, charming, and awe-inspiring as he. His favorite topic of conversation is himself and often times if the subject begins to drift, he'll loose interest and leave. Because he holds himself so highly, Rama is completely unable to handle criticism of any kind and will often times blow the situation completely out of perspective. His world ends when something happens to flaw his 'perfection', such as getting his coat wet/dirty, breaking claws, or having his mane disrupted in any way. He's known for his overly-dramatic displays and his quick recovery back into higher spirits.

For all his flaws, he is deeply devoted to his family (afterall, where else did he get his perfection from?) and he likes to keep his friends close. Sadly, because of his nature, Rama is hardly a loyal lover. He adores the attention he gets from females and prospect mates but he grows bored easily and will often move on. He's far from father material though he will boast about his offspring and shower them with complements. He just won't bother to raise them.

Plots?
- Rama has a mate plot with DFA's Dili, goddess of truth, so for now I won't be accepting any goddess mate offers. He will, however, take mortal ladies for his harem. They have to understand that Dili will be his favorite.
- Rama will be joining U'W once his powers are awakened. He'll collect mortal females and goddess females alike to shower him with attention. He won't be willing to share, he won't be willing to trade, but it's likely he'll grow bored with the same ladies and keep his harem wide open for any prospect females.
- Rama will only fling with females he captures for the U'W and/or his goddess ladies. He wants to keep all his 'things' in one place. He can't be bothered keeping track of everyone.
- Conflict? Someone needs to serve as a rival/enemy.
- Offer something?

Colorist: Han
Gifted by: DragonsRage24, Thank you luff! ;o;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:05 am
Rama
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User ImageParents:
Katana'k | Image (Pride) | ___x___ | Image (Lightning) | Nix'Annada

Siblings:
Daemonascus | Image | DragonsRage24 (Arrogance)
Faine | Image | Mimsey (Guilt)
Raiden | Image | Wooga Paes (Thunder)
Aevumorsa | Image | Baneful (Energy)
Kimeta | Image | Tristan Thorne (Fireflies)
Umeme'siri | Image | God of the Mind (Static)
Niesha | Image | Kireiryuu (Modesty)

Offspring:
Etana | Image | DG Cakes |
Umeme'eusi | Image | [ Eskimo ] |
Taranis | Image | iGotGreen |
Almas | Image | xo -- k a i r i |

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 am
Rama

User Image
Me as a cub, am I not amazing? I know you think so. Just look at me- my wings are the largest of my litter mates, my horns are the strongest, and I'm the only one that inherited my father's dragon mark. Even as a cub, I'm something to behold! Not that my siblings aren't awesome too... I just happen to be the best, that's all. Nothing personal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 am
Rama

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 am
Rama

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 am
Rama

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 am
Rama

Timeline:
- Rama is born |

Collected RP's:
- Mother & Son | Nix & Rama | In-Progress |
- You don't impress me | Rama & Nissa | Finished
- The truth about egotism | Rama & Dili | In-Progress
- The proud little god | Rama & Aminah | Finished!
- Ego's Drama | Rama & Aminah | Finished!
- What? Oh. A cub. | Rama & Sabia | Abandoned/Struck out
- Egotistical Ambitions | Rama & Mizer | Finished
- I'm in, are you? | Rama & Aminah | Complete|

- Don't go chasing waterfalls | In Progress |
â—˜ Courage meets Egotism | Complete |
â—˜ At long last | Complete
â—˜ A splash of reality | Complete
â—˜ Car go boom | Rama & Kefa | Complete |
â—˜ Hope and Egotism | Rama & Dih'ji | Complete
â—˜ Hot Stuff | Nadja & Rama | Complete |
Blue = Used in breeding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 am
Rama

Official Art:
(~+~) - Cub Art
My Art:

Fan Art:

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:53 am
Rama

Romantic Relations:

Friendly Relations:

Neutral Relations:

Annoyances:

Enemies:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 am
Rama

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 am
Rama

Successful Breedings:
May CC Breedings  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:57 am
Rama

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:58 am
Rama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 am
Rama

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games