Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm
aw. the candy corns are so cute  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Hmm...I'm very pleasedwith how the Fallen Wish evolved. I love the head band. And the tote is so cute. ^-^ Though I kind of was hoping for something more costume-ish. sweatdrop  

Shadows sweet embrace

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Damn you Gaia, damn you to hell.

After peeking at the items you get rewarded for keeping up your aquarium I know I am going to keep messing with it. xp

By the way, did anyone get a chance to beta zOMG! Because of work I was not able during today's window.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:10 pm
No I didn't. >.< But I did get to play the other new game for a little bit, it seems like its gonna be alot of fun.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 pm
I got to play for about an hour or so. I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed. I don't really see myself playing it all that often when it finally comes it. I really don't like the forced interaction with the abilities. xp

I actually thought about making a thread here in the guild to see who was a Zeta, so we could all form a clan. whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Sunegami
I got to play for about an hour or so. I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed. I don't really see myself playing it all that often when it finally comes it. I really don't like the forced interaction with the abilities. xp

I actually thought about making a thread here in the guild to see who was a Zeta, so we could all form a clan. whee

You should do that then.

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Diana Aries
Sunegami

You should do that then.

I shall! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 am
I like the fallen wish but $10 is a little much..>.<  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Wah a new box, and I'm so completely tapped too. Between the Aquariums, the Kandy Korn, and the Halloween shop update I am like down to 0g. As is I already sold some of my old EI's just to get a few extra Kandy Korns.... XP

Gaia you move way too fast for me. T__T

Edit- Did anyone notice the beautiful new skin they added to the Lotus 1st gens. It is all stary and pretty. X3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:18 pm
I bought five Nitemare boxes, and, since I'm using Paypal for the first time on this account, all the Boxes I have are soulbound. However, since they're soulbound, I can't open them, but I get a convenient user message saying what the box I'm trying to open contains, which is great for me; I have three boxes I'll sell for about 10k each and which only have items inside worth about 500 gold.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 pm
I'm going to have to hold out for a while, since I wanted the items but I want them to be cheaper first. x3 I hope they do get cheaper anyway, since I like the werewolfish stuff. sweatdrop I got the hat/mask, which I probably should have waited for, but it was an impulse buy. I'll be more careful next time... Anyway, the tail I'm not sure about getting, but the ears are a must. (Wolfish head with no ears?! Inconceivable!) May get the feet, but I haven't seen them from other sides...They could be easily replaced with other items that are less expensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Garek Maxwell
I'm going to have to hold out for a while, since I wanted the items but I want them to be cheaper first. x3 I hope they do get cheaper anyway, since I like the werewolfish stuff. sweatdrop I got the hat/mask, which I probably should have waited for, but it was an impulse buy. I'll be more careful next time... Anyway, the tail I'm not sure about getting, but the ears are a must. (Wolfish head with no ears?! Inconceivable!) May get the feet, but I haven't seen them from other sides...They could be easily replaced with other items that are less expensive.

I bought the feet for 7k from the Marketplace. They're pretty cool, but I think I'm gonna stick with my Catscratch shoes.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 pm
Nooooooooooo I lost two of my goldfish crying

On another note I'm now over 40% and my fish are Listless, Unmotivated, and plagued by Self Doubt... -__-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:04 pm
Just discovered you can only have 8 fish in your tank at one time.  

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Nooooooooooo I lost two of my goldfish crying

On another note I'm now over 40% and my fish are Listless, Unmotivated, and plagued by Self Doubt... -__-

Do you get it high by adding decorations and stuff? I added some free things which seemed to help, but I'm not sure how to make them produce valuable items for daddy's little wet sweat shop. sad

I like the overseer stuff though... I just would like to try and get some better things. x3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games