Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Anki ran right past without trying "come on slowpoke"Anki laughed at her and he was paying no attention and crashed into the rock and fell down"ow"Anki said rubing his head it was bleeding and his hand was turned a whole 180 degrees"I dont think it was supose to be like that"anki said holding his hand up to Yuki
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Yuki looked at him slightly wide eyed. "Holy s**t" she muttered, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "i think you really did a number on yourself....
she said, pretty much inspecting the damage.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:32 pm

"well you want me to heal fast its a neat trick but it involves you"Anki said smiling hopeing she remebered
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Yuki blushed. She cocked an eyebrow and muttered, "Im starting to think you did this on purpose" with a small laugh.

Rae-sempai

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:37 pm

"now why would i do that"Anki said blushing a little he didn't mean to ram into a rock
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 pm

fate_the_ice_princess
Diva looked worried but not noticably" I dont think there is anything we can do, i think this is something she has to deal with on her wn but keep talking to her that might help.

"Y-yes, v-very well...thank you..." I smiled shakily as I held Kaoru's hand "Kaoru please be okay...please!" I pleaded looking her in the eye's as mine reflected worry and fear for her life.  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Yuki laughed lightly, "It was a joke" she said. "Okay then, wll, here goes nothig" she muttered, red. She used her canine tooth and bit hard onto her tongue, and waited for a small amount of blood to accumulate on her tongue before kissing him and sticking her tongue in his mouth, letting the blood slip fro mher tongue. Her stomach chruned lightly.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Anki suprised had his eyes wide with shock at first then he closed his eyes for a second what the hell was the matter with him this was his master anki thought

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Yuki pulled from the kiss, still red if not redder. "feeling any better?" she asked, she realized she was still holding his hand from helping him up and quickly let of it, blushing and looking at the sand underneath her feet.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:58 pm

"uh...uh..uh yeah"Anki red in the face "come its just over this rock Anki said pointing at the rock and then he hopes on up there with her in his arms puting her down on the other side"so lets get to walking" Anki said waiting for her

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Yuki was smiling for the most part and began to walk with him.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm

As they walked Anki kept giving her a side glance wanting to say something but was scared.and for a second there hands rubed against each other and they almost held hands.Anki turned a bright red

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Yuki blushed and continued tolook down. She looked over to him, "so, when did you find this place?" she asked, talking abou tthe place they were goign to.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm

"when...uh..."Anki didn't wanna tell her but she had the right to know"i was destined to be my old master's chevalier when i was a baby and to make me tougher..well at least thats what my masters sister told me my masters sister started to whip me with a leather whip..and i ran away after awhile and came here to live on the beach for awhile"Anki said looking down

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Yuki looked at him. "im sorry" she said. "I promise ill never do anyrthing liek that" she reassured him.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games