Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:28 pm
Teresia smiled and waved to her friends, "Hey guys!." she enthused noticing their curious looks at kael. "looks like we've got a new one." she grinned.

Kael paused for a moment in surprise. there were so many of them. it was like a band of people not just a group of friends. but that said somthing to him too, they were close. he could feel the familiality even with teresia who was supose to be new. maybe this would be easier than he thought.

he paused and gave a wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:39 pm
The group all waved back.
"Who's the new guy?" one of the new kids asked.
"This is Kael. He just moved here." Erin explained. The older wolves appraised the tone in Erin's voice, and instantly understood what had happened. The younger wolves didn't know the impact of Kael's arrival.
"That's cool."
"Good to meetcha."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:45 pm
"Good to be here." he answered trying his best not to look or feel akward.

Teresia smiled at Erin. and moved to talk to her more directly. "so he's it huh?" she asked making sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Erin nodded.
"Yep. Either that or I ate something funny." she said quietly, flicking her bangs out of her face.
Ben moved to join the two girls. "Well, you coulda done worse." he mumbled. Erin nudged him in the ribs.

Meanwhile.

"Where'd ya come from?"
"How old are you?"
"Do you have a car?"
"Do you live on the Rez?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Kael laughed, "I'm from wisconsin, i drive a ford explorer, i'm 19, and i just rented started renting a place in Forks." he replied running through the list of questions ready to admit that they were a very forward bunch.

Teresia laughed at the game of 21 questions to her right. She nodded to Erin, "He seems really nice and sort of quiet but polite at the same time. You could have imprinted on some Jerk i guess." she laughed knowing that Kael was far too distracted to listen to what they were saying. "I'm Very, Very happy for you." she grinned and gave her a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Erin laughed and hugged Teresia back, letting a fit of giggles escape from her lips.
"Thanks." she said. Ben put his arms around both of them.
"Ah, my girls." he said, laughing. The older members of the pack gathered around the trio.
"So that's him?" Iggy asked.
Erin nodded, looking proud. "That's him."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 am
Teresia opened her mouth to argue that they didn't belong to anyone but then she shrugged, "oh, who am i kidding." she laughed and hugged tighter.

Kael infact did notice this sudden jump of afection. he guessed that she was right. they were very close and excepting here. He smiled widely just as teresia noticed his watching.

Teresia looked at Erin and then back at him, "You're a part of this now too you know." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 pm
Erin smiled and hesitantly offered her hand to Kael.
"We gotta show you something." she said quietly. The entire pack went silent.
"You wanna tell him now?" Billy hissed.
Erin nodded.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 pm
Teresia nodded and looked at billy, "It has to be done." she replied easily and realized this will be the first time Erin will see her as a wolf.

Kael gave them a puzzled look. he didn't like the seriousness of the situation. what he was about to know was a big deal, somthing important and he'd work his damness to be open minded.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:45 pm
Erin put her hands up in front of Kael.
"Come out in five mintues, okay?" she directed, backing out of the house and into the slight drizzle. The others followed her silently.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:21 am
He nodded, looking sheepish in his confusion.

Teresia began to follow the others out and turned to erin. "He'll be fine." she assured her. she looked over at ben and gave a gentle smile before heading to the side, away from the boys. when out of site she pulled her shirt over her head and focusing on how to change again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 pm
Erin had her clothes off and was phased in record-breaking time.
Ben followed suit quickly, and they were followed by the rest of the pack.
'Someone be ready to catch him when he faints.' mumbled one of the younger wolves.
'That was a concern.' Erin retorted, sitting on her haunches. Her hackles had raised in anxiousness. Ben sat next to his sister, his tail curling around hers comfortingly.
'He'll be fine. As long as you've imprinted on him, he won't be able to turn away from you.'  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Teresia was out of her cloths and phased in a record 10 seconds for her. she walked out in her cream colored and black/brown fur. she paused infront of erin with a wolfy grin and amber eyes. "i think i look better as a wolf." she laughed slightly. "and you don't have to worry about a thing. i don't think this one is faint of heart." she replied closing her mouth and her eyes became serious. "lead the way." she answered.

Kael tapped his foot as he stepped out onto the porch wondering where they all had gone. "Erin, Ben Teresia?" he asked calling out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Erin nudged Teresia with her russet-furred shoulder.
'You always look fine.' she said, rolling her green, wolfy eyes.
Ben sniffed. 'You took my line.' he said, making an Erin-sandwich as they rounded the bend to the house. The other wolves stayed in the trees, watching their leaders carefully.
'O-kay.' Ben said, sitting twenty feet away from Kael and watching him with green eyes that were somewhat lighter than his sister's. 'Let's see his reaction.'
Erin snapped at her brother, then turned back to Kael, her face scrunching up anxiously.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 am
Teresia rolled her gold eyes as she followed at erin's left, having not earned ben's right yet while they walked tword the porch.

at first Kael didn't do anything, he just sat there picking at his fingers until he heard somthing. but it was so faint he wasn't sure. and when the three broke through the fringe he jumped back. Sure he'd seen wolves back home but these were massive. things that could tear him apart easily like a peice of jerky. he made to run inside but something about them kept him for doing it. something in their movements and colors. it wasn't hostile at all, casual and cautious actually with intelegent eyes... "no, they couldn't" but he took a few cautious steps to the stairs but wouldn't go any closer. what if he was wrong? it made no sense for him to be right...  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games