Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 am
jackie stood up and pulled some bandages out of her dresser draw
"we have class soon so you had better get cleaned up"
she walked over to another coubard and pulled out a few towles
"i trust you remeber were the shower is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:56 am
squeakers_13
"Ack. you're right. I forgot about school today." She snapped her fingers, flinging herself back up into the tree. "No peeking!" She tore off her cloths and sent them flying back onto their hangers. After a moments hesitation, she sighed and dragged her uniform on. "Stupid blouse, grumble grumble, too many buttons." Dropping back out of the tree, she panted. "Alright, ready?" She started walking towards the school, and then turned back for a moment. "You should smile more often. It makes you look adorable."

''Don't worry, I'm not a peeking tom...'' Rock sighed. Rock nodded when Robin asked if he was ready for school, then blushed at her comment. ''T-Thanks...'' Rock rushed up to Robin's side and followed her inside the school  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:12 pm
Robin groaned as she opened the double doors to the school. She was tired. I mean, who wouldn't be after all that she'd just been through. Oh yeah, and Lily's binding spell hadn't helped. Scratching her head, she turned back to face Rock. "I'm completely blank. Where's the first period?" She glanced at the clock on the wall. "The one that starts in five minutes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:39 am
squeakers_13
Robin groaned as she opened the double doors to the school. She was tired. I mean, who wouldn't be after all that she'd just been through. Oh yeah, and Lily's binding spell hadn't helped. Scratching her head, she turned back to face Rock. "I'm completely blank. Where's the first period?" She glanced at the clock on the wall. "The one that starts in five minutes?"

''Umm... I think I have... '' Rock got his schedule from his agenda. ''I have art this morning... I don't know if you have the same schedule as me... Do you?'' Rock asked as he munched on his toast, which was now pretty cold.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:38 am
"Right, we have third and fifth period together. First is," Robin bit her lip and put her hands on her hips and she stared at the clock, rapidly ticking away her time. "Math! That's right, I have Calculus with Ms. Webster now." She turned to Rock. "Well, I guess I won't be seeing you for few hours." After a moments hesitation, she leaned forward and kissed Rocks cheek. "See you later." With that, she turned and sprinted away to class, her cheeks burning off her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:16 am
squeakers_13
"Right, we have third and fifth period together. First is," Robin bit her lip and put her hands on her hips and she stared at the clock, rapidly ticking away her time. "Math! That's right, I have Calculus with Ms. Webster now." She turned to Rock. "Well, I guess I won't be seeing you for few hours." After a moments hesitation, she leaned forward and kissed Rocks cheek. "See you later." With that, she turned and sprinted away to class, her cheeks burning off her face.

Rock raised a hand to his cheek. ''Wow...'' He said under his breath. His cheeks had turned crisom red. He walked towards his art class, slowly, pulling his feet along, his hand still at his cheek. He reacehd in class a little late. ''You are late you man!'' The teacher got up, scolding him. Rock didn't do anything about it. He usually would send a cold gaze down a teacher's spine if they were scolding him. He went to his place and sat down. ''This is outrageous!'' She yelled. ''Just shut up already! I know I'm late, so what? I didn't miss anything! And so, if I did, your work is so easy that I'd catch up before you had time to say 'You are late'.'' ''That's it, you are going to the princi-'' Rock then shot the cold gaze. She sat back down, her face pale. She was now pretty scared of Rock's next actions. But Rock took his paint brush and sighed. That week, they had to paint something dear to him. He dipped his paintbrush in the paint and started painting. At the end of class, a perfect portrait of Robin was on the sheet. Rock wrapped it and made it disappear into his tree. ''I'll see her reaction later.'' Rock thought with a smile.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:07 am
"ROBIN!" Robin gave a small smile as she entered the classroom. "Hello Ms. Webster." At that, half the class turned to see the fireworks. They were usually good when someone who usually called her Webby said Ms. Webster. "What time does the clock say?" "7:34" That's right. And what time does class start?" "7:30" "Right. At least you don't have any head injuries." Robin stood there. "Well, what are you doing? I'm betting you haven't finished your homework, and there will be a quiz for the entire class later, so you'd better get to work." The class groaned. Both at the fact that there woudl be a quiz, and that Robin had gotten off so easy. Still, Ms. Webster had a hard time teasing the ones that knew that she was a softy, so they weren't to surprised.
"Hey Robin." Neil waved from the back of the class. Robin smiled and then sat down next to him, as she always did. "Hey Neil. What problems did you get stuck on last night?" "All of them." "Again?" "Yeah." "OK. Lets start with problem five."
One hour and one quiz later, Robin was skipping out of the classroom. There was a second reason that Webster didn't yell at her much. She had the highest grade in the class. "Symphonic band and then third period with Rock."
(What do you want to have third and fifth anyways?)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm
squeakers_13
"ROBIN!" Robin gave a small smile as she entered the classroom. "Hello Ms. Webster." At that, half the class turned to see the fireworks. They were usually good when someone who usually called her Webby said Ms. Webster. "What time does the clock say?" "7:34" That's right. And what time does class start?" "7:30" "Right. At least you don't have any head injuries." Robin stood there. "Well, what are you doing? I'm betting you haven't finished your homework, and there will be a quiz for the entire class later, so you'd better get to work." The class groaned. Both at the fact that there woudl be a quiz, and that Robin had gotten off so easy. Still, Ms. Webster had a hard time teasing the ones that knew that she was a softy, so they weren't to surprised.
"Hey Robin." Neil waved from the back of the class. Robin smiled and then sat down next to him, as she always did. "Hey Neil. What problems did you get stuck on last night?" "All of them." "Again?" "Yeah." "OK. Lets start with problem five."
One hour and one quiz later, Robin was skipping out of the classroom. There was a second reason that Webster didn't yell at her much. She had the highest grade in the class. "Symphonic band and then third period with Rock."
(What do you want to have third and fifth anyways?)

Rock sighed. He was bored in his class. Nothing really happened. The teacher was up on the board, trying to explain how economy works, but just got the class twice as confused. For once, Rock, raised his hand and answered the question of the teacher. Rock added''If you don't mind, I think I know what and how economy works. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd just voluntarily ask to get out of this class. '' The teacher turned red.'' If you think you're so smart, why not come and teach the class!'' ''With pleasure.'' Rock got up and went to the board he erased everything the teacehr had done. ''So, first'' And Rock went on until the bell rang. The teacher's jaw had dropped to the ground. ''Told ya the class was better when I'm teaching. This will be worth an A, or else, you might have a little worst than icicles down your spine.' Rock warned the teacehr his things flew up to him and he stepped out.
((You just had math... So I guess 3rd could be english and 5th....History?

I'm not very talented with names so that's why I don't name my teachers XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:50 pm
(I'm not to good at it either, I took my actual classes. Seriously. What I just wrote, it took no imagination at all. Not even the yelling. And yeah, those classes sound fine.)
Band flew by for Robin faster then she wished, as always. Cortez was a pain, as always. She played tympani while most of the percussionists sat around doing nothing for most songs, as always. And Rachel made funny faces at her while she played, while was also pretty normal. All in all, band was uneventful. Well, if you don't count the kids that had to play sitting upside-down from the ceiling because they were talking in class. Mrs Colliander did that when she was in a bad mood.
(Once again, totally true, except for the playing upside-down, but I figure you got that. And yay! Character interaction next!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Rock went off to his own math class. Number weren't his speciality, but was a fast learner and had a good memory. Class was boring as the students tried to solve complicated algebra. Rock was no help, for he was extremely bad at algebra. ''Why the heck is there algebra in a damn mao?'' Rock asked himself. The bell rang. Rock gathered his things. ''Alright now it's... 3rd block! English. And what's even better, I'm gonna get that teacher to change seatting plan the way I want it... Just a little over heat would do the job.'' Rock thought with a snicker on the face. He changed his math things by his english. He dashed through the hallway, using the light element, and got to Robin that way. He steps were silent, he was even less visible and only a gust of wind followed him. He amde a rose appear in his hand and put it on Robin's ear.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Robin smiled. Rock was good, very good, but moving displaced air. As Rock placed the rose on her ear, she reached up to take hold of it. Smiling, she turned around to face him. "Hi Rock." She looked down at the flower for a moment, and then stuck it behind her ear. "Thanks." Looking back up at him, her eyes crinkled in a broad grin. "Ready for class?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:07 am
''Welcome. It just fist you so well.... Even if your beauty is nothing to be compared against. You always win the challenge high-handed.'' Rock commented. He had a sparkle in the eye that was never there, a sparkle of... romantism. ''Never late to class for a reason... I kinda cheat though. I make my things transfer with my powers...'' Rock said.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 am
snuggle89
jackie stood up and pulled some bandages out of her dresser draw
"we have class soon so you had better get cleaned up"
she walked over to another coubard and pulled out a few towles
"i trust you remeber were the shower is?"
"I do, unless the school has moved things around." He said and got the towels.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 am
jackie shook her head "we have missed lessons but i'm sure they will understand" she flowted over to her bed and sat down
"you should get washed before dinner"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 am
Rex smiled. "Will do." He said and before long stepped into the shower and let the water run. Luckily his arm was made of a metal that had effective immunity to rust.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games