Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm

she sighed deeply, "you already annoy the 'ell out of me, Chaos. Don't call me your love. And its fine," she raised her eyebrow. "Why the 'ell to you 'love' me anyway? you don't even know me."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Chaos laughed. "Son of Aphrodite. It's waaaay easier for us to fall in love."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Sora and Kairi aborded the ship and toke off leaving Riku,Minaki,Mitsuka,Sukia and Shiyoki."Dumbass..."Minaki muttered and snarled. A heartless pounced on her and and she sighed and started to pet it."Hello Snuggles.."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Riku sighed. "Snuggles?"

Luna was pouting, saying, "Chaos is mine... Chaos is mine... Chaos is mine... Chaos is mine... Chaos is mine..." over and over again.

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:36 pm

she looked even more annoyed now, "I don't love you, got it?" she poked him in the chest at every word, and at the end she poked him in the head. "Go date that Luma girl, she actualy wants you."

((g2g soon...))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Chaos laughed. "Luna is my sister."

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:43 pm

she looked bewildered, "well, thats bloody wacked! what is she on?!!?!!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm

"My pet Heartless-OW!"Snuggles stratched her cheek and Minaki rubbed it with her healing gel. Sukia and Mitsuka giggled then Shiyoki snickered."Keep laughing or I'll tell Uncle Sasori to kill all of you!"Shiyoki,Sukia and Mitsuka shut up and hearing that and then stiffened."Don't tell Sasori-kun,Don't tell Sasori-kun.."Shiyoki whispered hugging herself.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Chaos smiled, and touched her forehead. Some of his memories were showed to her...

Chaos and Luna were walking together in a garden. They saw a shed, and went inside to explore. They heard the door slide shut and a lock click. Laughter sounded from outside, a gang member who has hated their family. They huddled together against the cold... The next day, Chaos smiled as he woke up. 'Hello, sister.' He said. Luna smiled as well, saying, 'Hello, brother.' They hugged, talking. They heard the door open, and a gangster came in with a bat. He struck Luna again and again, until Chaos kicked him. 'Don't hurt my sister!' The man turned to him angrily, preparing to smack him in the head. Luna got up, however, and took a knife from her sleeve and stabbed him. 'No touching my brother!' The man growled, 'I'll deal with you later.' And left. Luna and Chaos hugged, kissing eachother. 'He's gone, he's gone!' They cried out triumphantly. Later, food was pushed in. They ate greedily. 'They want to keep us alive, for a ransom, no doubt.' They went to sleep, hugging again. A few weeks later, no food was being pushed in. Luna and Chaos hugged eachother, frightened. 'No food... We'll starve!' Chaos shook his head. 'We'll find a way out of this...' Luna nodded and kissed him. 'We will...' Chaos hugged her closer.

Chaos smiled weakly. "Need to know more?" Tears were in his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:56 pm

"Now I feel bad for him..."Minaki whispered as Snuggles disappeared and then a black portal appeared that Sukia opened."Can we go now?"

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Riku smiled. "I'll catch up, you can go."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:29 pm

"Just to warn you Riku-kun,I'm alot sexier in that world then I am now,k?"Minaki giggled and ran in. Shiyoki smiled and jumped in and so did Mitsuka."Go in Riku..I'm the one that needs to close the portal anyways,heheh!"Sukia grinned.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Riku sighed. "I gotta go do something first. I can get there on my own, anyways."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Sukia rolled her eyes and walked into the portal. Minaki felt the fresh air of Konoha and noticed she was in the outfit of Shippuden. She sighed and sat down on the ground. Shiyoki had a black tanktop with Fishnets running down her arms. A pair of black pants with some chains and black ninja sandles."Nice fashion sense Shiyo-nee.."Minaki said wearing a black T-shirt with fishnet gloves and some red line running down her t-shirt. She had a red cloud on the back of it same with Shiyoki. Minaki had Black pants with some red skulls on it. She had a katana on her back and her waist. Sukia and Mitsuka wore the Akatsuki cloak and decided to hang from a tree,upside down and they stayed there till Riku arrived.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Half an hour Riku arrived. A scratch ran from his cheek to his neck, and another on his forehead was bleeding, the blood following into his eye. "Scrape with Shadow-san." He said as a way of explanation.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games