Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 pm
"I guess. Know any way where we won't walk for another ten miles?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:28 pm
Sakura thought for a moment. "We would have to wait, but I could call Fluffy, my pegasus."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:30 pm
"No, that's alright. We'll walk." He started walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:32 pm
Sakura shrugged. "Okay." She started walking again. She kept up with him, and looked around at the trees and plants, occasionally stopping to grab a leaf or branch.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm
"So, what is your connection to Skye again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:37 pm
Sakura smiled. "We're friends, and related distantly. Aphrodite-dono and Apollo-dono are half-brother and half-sister... So that would make me and Skye-chan..." She thought furiously. "Dangit... Can't figure it out..." Sakura pouted.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:38 pm
"Not that I'm correct or anything, but I think it's second or third cousins."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:43 pm
Sakura smiled. "You're probably right." She stopped to tear out a bit of wolfsbane, placing it quickly into a little bag. She righted herself and continued walking.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:50 pm
"What's all this for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Sakura smiled her sweetest little-girl smile. "Skye-chan is learning herblore. I like to help her."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:59 pm
"Right." They were still about a mile away. "Oi, how much longer. Did I just say oi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:01 pm
Sakura giggled, pushing a little bit of hair from her forehead, to behind her ear, and said, "Yes you did, and probably a few minutes."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:02 pm
"What's the strangest story you can remember right off the top of your head? That is true that you did?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Sakura smiled. "I once listened to my father reciting haiku. If you knew how bad Apollo-dono's haiku is, you would understand why it's wierd."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:09 pm
"I'm sure. Mine would be, I was trying to give someone a show, but they were fighting me and I ended up injecting them through the nose. It was a total accident, but they got up with a syringe attached to their nostril just to pass out from the medicine I had in there. That was before I understood what we were doing there was wrong."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games