Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:11 am
Lethrossen
SoA Name: Shahidi
Colorist: Meepfur, I believe
Any image you have: cert, small image
Description, if no image:

I'm looking for her large uncert if it's still around? emotion_kirakira
Here ya go!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 am
Das Tor

-smooches- ty dear <3  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

pinkdog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm
SoA Name:
Colorist:
Any image you have: uncert
Description, if no image: I don't believe it was ever certed, just trying to find out who the colorist was  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:18 pm
pinkdog
SoA Name:
Colorist:
Description, if no image: I don't believe it was ever certed, just trying to find out who the colorist was

Hanyousblood: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/SoAstuff3/Han/Rogues/ruiweissadultcert.jpg  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

pinkdog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm
Safaia
pinkdog
SoA Name:
Colorist:

Hanyousblood: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/SoAstuff3/Han/Rogues/ruiweissadultcert.jpg

Thanks Safa
Phifer just gifted him to me, but.. I don't think that colorist is around anymore? I didn't see a thread for them. Where should I go to get a recert?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:52 pm
pinkdog
Safaia
pinkdog
SoA Name:
Colorist:

Thanks Safa
Phifer just gifted him to me, but.. I don't think that colorist is around anymore? I didn't see a thread for them. Where should I go to get a recert?

Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18528257
and Have Phif quote it as proof of ownership transfer! <3

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:05 pm
SoA Name: Zsaru
Colorist: I haven't a clue. D8
Any image you have: Uncert.
Description, if no image: I don't even know if she ever was certed. If she was, I'm looking for that; if she wasn't, I'd like to know the colorist so I can get that fixed, please. XD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 am
SoA Name: Roihu
Colorist: not sure
Any image you have: uncert cert I just want to know who his colorist is.

Nevermind, I figured it out!

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 am
Rennekae
Description, if no image: I don't even know if she ever was certed. If she was, I'm looking for that; if she wasn't, I'd like to know the colorist so I can get that fixed, please. XD;;

I did!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 am
Safaia
Rennekae

I did!

Oh, that's pretty awesome lol I'm just gonna head over to your certing thread and re-post for her then - since I changed my name. D8

Thank you so much! <3

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:16 pm
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast
SoA Name: Ilangabi'Inyoni
Colorist: DarkFireAngel
Any image you have: cert and bad-quality uncert

Looking for her official uncert!
Thanks!

Reposting

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:25 pm
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast

Thanks!

Reposting

Unfortunately without knowing the original filename of your girl, it is going to be nearly impossible to find her full uncert. DFA's photobucket is protected, and while the cert is posted here in her OLD dropoff thread, we cannot even pull the uncert from the original certing post that would have been posted. Much of DFA's certing thread is pages of deleted posts which limits what can be done to find this uncert. If you would by chance know what the filename had been before you named the girl, I know the rest of the url that would be needed to get the uncert if it is on DFA's photobucket.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast

Thanks!

Reposting

Unfortunately without knowing the original filename of your girl, it is going to be nearly impossible to find her full uncert. DFA's photobucket is protected, and while the cert is posted here in her OLD dropoff thread, we cannot even pull the uncert from the original certing post that would have been posted. Much of DFA's certing thread is pages of deleted posts which limits what can be done to find this uncert. If you would by chance know what the filename had been before you named the girl, I know the rest of the url that would be needed to get the uncert if it is on DFA's photobucket.

She was a freebie... and it might have had something to do with wings or pink?

EDIT: Wait, I found the post here
Dark Fire Angel
User Image

Quiet_Wolf's runner up prize <3 Name her and post in my certing thread! (or you may give her away if you want? regardless! Name and stuff in my certing thread please! XD)

The image doesn't work  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:34 am
Chimerical Beast
Kathryn Dragonna
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast
Chimerical Beast

Thanks!

Reposting

She was a freebie... and it might have had something to do with wings or pink?

EDIT: Wait, I found the post here
Dark Fire Angel
User Image

Quiet_Wolf's runner up prize <3 Name her and post in my certing thread! (or you may give her away if you want? regardless! Name and stuff in my certing thread please! XD)

The image doesn't work

This took a bit of digging, I actually used the posting date from the cert for your girl (pulled from DFA's thread) to go back in the shop thread and find the event you got your girl in. She was not posted in thread but the male that was given away in the same event was, allowing me to pull this by changing a number. Enjoy your uncert, dear. Looks like we both did some of the same digging, but the uncert link I have here should work for you. Gotta love searching through the shop thread  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games