Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 pm
returns to the laek side tree where i always sit after deling with the unconsious students
see yet another person playing with her pets notices that theres a hamster and an owl
"arent you afreaid that the owl and the hamster might not get along so well i mean the owl might eat your hamster?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image

Amelia walks around the grounds looking for fellow students,.......

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 pm
Nell turned around to see another student sitting at a tree behind them.
"No not really. Since I got Joplin she hasn't really been bothered with Henry. And vice versa. If anything I'm worried about them ganging up on Pengoo...Pengoo! Didn't I say stop it!?" Her penguin was now playing jump rope with one of the giant squid's tentacles.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 pm
"lols your penguin is just doing it to challenge your authority you say do this and he does the opposite to test what you will do basic childish behavior
"thats cool that your bird can restrict his natural instincts i would be careful not to put him in a situation where he is overly hungry and has no other choice maybe if you teach your penguin that the giant squid is dangerous it might not be so carefree and willing to do dangerous things"
*flicks my wand and mumbles something in elven*
*a tree starts to grow out of the ground turning into a dark blakc oak with creeping vines*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Nell thought over the slytherin's words and decided to see if it would work. She shot a weak tinkling charm at the Giant Squid's tentacle causing it to swipe at Pengoo who ran back and hid behind her legs shivering. "I told you so Pengoo, silly penguin." She giggled at his indignant look and softly pet it liking how it purred. Nell then turned around to see a tree grow from nowhere and her eyes nearly bugged out her head. "H-how you do that?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 am
"lols i learned how from my parents im an elf so nature magic is quite easy for me i grew bored so i made a tree it will wither and die in about an hour unless i make more permnet spells to add to this one"
*points at the tree with my wand*
*does complex wand movements and says words rapidly in elven*
*the old tree disappears and a new tree grows out of the ground with a tree house in it made completely of woven branches*
"i was planning on having some tea would you care to join me if not you can go check on your penguin it seems to be heading off towards the forbidden forest"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:50 am
Katherine took walked out onto the school grounds and a took a deep breath. A cool breeze came by her and she sighed happily. "It's nice to be taking a small break from homework and life," she said. She looked around her and saw the trees blooming into fall. Fall. Her favourite season. The red, orange and yellow leaves were all around her. She grabbed her wand and cast a spell. The leaves all around her began to twirl in a whirlwind of beautiful colours. "I've always wanted to do that." She blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm
Nell's eyes widened at the thought of her meeting a real-honest-to-goodness elf. And just in her first year here! She was about to accept his offer when she turned to see Pengoo following a butterfly into the Forbidden Forest and ran after him. "Pengoo! Naughty penguin!" She grabbed him in her arms and held him almost like a baby as he made a soft squak. "If you wanted to run off at least tell me or something! You don't see Henry gallivanting all over the place!" The hamster in question was actually being lazy and sunbathing onto of her knapsack. She then walked toward the slytherin elf and felt Joplin land on her shoulder. "I wouldn't mind joining you if you don't mind childish penguins."  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 pm
Nekko runs across the ground and jumps into the water, and then jumps back out. "Wowzers that's cold." ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:05 pm
"your pengin doesnt bother me any ways more people are always welcme at tea time
*heads up the vine latter that is on the tree into the house made from my spell*
*points want and a pinnic basket full of tea stuff is thereready to eat/drink*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 am
Nekko fire fox
Nekko runs across the ground and jumps into the water, and then jumps back out. "Wowzers that's cold." ^w^

Katherine approaches the edge of the lake and then looks at Nekko. "A-aren't there d-dangerous creatures living in this lake?" Katherine said nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:03 pm
*as i climb down from the tree that looks like an elvne home thats sitting next to the lake i see people jump in and jump out*
*with my elven hearing i hear the mumbled question*
*walks over to the hufflepuff*
"there are many dangerous creatures in the lake but most arent concerned with us humans or elvens as long as you have a small defense and can swim well enough theres no rules saying you cant go into the lake in fact during harry's time here victor krum would take a swim in the lake all the time and other students would swim in here before the school year was out when it was still warm
just beware the gaint octopus and the other creatures and you should be fine"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am
*after explaining to the hufflepuff about the creatures of the lake james decides to head back towards the main castle dropping candy made by the famous wizards known as the weaslys*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Nell stared widely at the Slytherin's use of nature magic then blushed when she realized what she was doing. She put down her penguin and watched as it waggled its way into the picnic basket to pull out a cookie and nibbled on it. She just giggled as she pulled out two tea cups with saucers and poured herself and her new companion a cup of tea. After adding three lumps of sugar she asked "Would you like any sugar in yours?"  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 pm
"i usually use 2 lumps of sugar ith half and half milk and some cream to make it into a nice drink"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff