Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

idgaf kthx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:45 am

yunalyssa
z3r0 sum
-comes back to the guild, feeling like a free man- WOOOOOO!!!! ..i'm all schleepy now. D: but it was fun. woohoo!! im all excited

-then laughs at scubaso's disappointment- honestly, i wouldn't expect it. razz
you can't help but dream though. xD [hopes that this bit of text doesnt get him in trouble. 'tis only a joke! ah swears!

i hope for the same things.... okay i didn't say that....

its okay. i think all of us do. poor tree. everyone wants to see it =P
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:47 am

i like those pics, yuna! ...and you lie. you dont look like a hooker. i think zann would approve. wink

and teh ad made me laugh. xD

idgaf kthx
Crew

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:28 am

@zero: I might be able to approve... if I get all the credits for the comment wink
but yea, you don't look like a hooker yun wink
hookers don't look good you know! wink

but kindergarten teacher... that's something you look like ^^

x_x;;
I want real food wink
and I don't really prefer brownies...

Zero, you need to use your boyish-super-hero-charm to make the girls melt... mmmkay?
And I'm not worried about trouble... because they already want to torture me, so there's no need for me to fear that they'll do anything worse... =P
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:35 am

Shite, I feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall now since everyone is expecting some really juicy stories. They're really not that juicy, just adult in content. You know for safety and the enjoyment I'll post them in white so you're welcome to highlight and read. I'll post them later today because my mind is only half thinking at the moment.

Anyway for those who want to know, the apartment got cleaned. In fact right now it's almost too clean for me, I need a few books near my bed or some clothes on the floor, having this much open space without anything in it is just odd to me.
Also graduation is done, I have my official (and expensive) piece of paper that says I now have a BFA, so hurray! Ceremony wasn't bad, just a bit long, our school's president's gown was hilarious though. She'd had them specially made to match her hat and shoes, she seriously looked like a wizard out of Hogwarts or something.
I doubt I'll have any pictures though. My mom doesn't like to use cameras and I didn't bring one with me. I'll check and see if anyone posts their pictures on Facebook, but don't hold your breathe.

z3r0: Congrats on graduating! Your high school grad outmatches my high school grad. We didn't get gowns or caps or anything, we just wore whatever we wanted, until this graduation I'd never worn a gown (and I still haven't had to wear a cap!).

moments
Vice Captain

scubaso

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 am

woohoo!
congrats on your BFA mom!
yay!
smile

moments
Shite, I feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall now since everyone is expecting some really juicy stories. They're really not that juicy, just adult in content. You know for safety and the enjoyment I'll post them in white so you're welcome to highlight and read. I'll post them later today because my mind is only half thinking at the moment.

Anyway for those who want to know, the apartment got cleaned. In fact right now it's almost too clean for me, I need a few books near my bed or some clothes on the floor, having this much open space without anything in it is just odd to me.
Also graduation is done, I have my official (and expensive) piece of paper that says I now have a BFA, so hurray! Ceremony wasn't bad, just a bit long, our school's president's gown was hilarious though. She'd had them specially made to match her hat and shoes, she seriously looked like a wizard out of Hogwarts or something.
I doubt I'll have any pictures though. My mom doesn't like to use cameras and I didn't bring one with me. I'll check and see if anyone posts their pictures on Facebook, but don't hold your breathe.

z3r0: Congrats on graduating! Your high school grad outmatches my high school grad. We didn't get gowns or caps or anything, we just wore whatever we wanted, until this graduation I'd never worn a gown (and I still haven't had to wear a cap!).
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 am

new pictures of people.. hooray!!!
have i ever told you about my theater adventure... ?
yup.. i was in a play once... i had the main role too .. i was and old gypsy woman .. fortune-teller too 3nodding 3nodding
... i has to search for pictures now.. i actually have tons of them because we had a photo session for the fliers we posted all over town.. but i have to search for nice pics of me and mah face... stare

justkittykat
Crew

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 am

*Edit - this post was number 666... i just wanted to let you know XD

i resized 2 of them...
this is me ... the picture was taken with the phone camera.. so you get bad quality .. but that's ok 3nodding
User Image
... and this is one of the pictures the photo guy took with a good camera ... and we used it for the program... of course i made changes to it and made it a lot smaller ... but please notice my wonderful jewels .. that my friend borrowe from her mom (without telling her)
User Image.. i was fortune-telling or something...
and this a bog one with the entire set... the girl next to me is my RL friend.. she's on gaia too (sweetest_babydoll) ... she was a peasant girl and my future daughter-in-law in the play ... the guy is another actor.. he was supposed to be my son in the play... and there was another person behind me.. but i took him out of the picture xd ... he was supposed to be my husband sweatdrop (in the play stare )
We didn't have all the things we needed when the pictures were taken so the set looks horrible .. sorry about that sweatdrop
User Image

.... these pictures were taken for the main banner , so we didn't wear all the make-up... in the real play we were hilarious .. i was old.. and brown.. and they drew me wrinkles rofl rofl rofl ... that's why you will never see pictures of the real play stare
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 am

OMG U look so cute kit kat u fit right in!!

Divine Ishtar

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 am

More wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE GRADUATES!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:34 pm

OMG! KitKat you look so exotic and cool!
*suddenly wishes me had that shirt*
oo..........I really wish we lived closer now. We would have so much fun together.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:32 pm

wow, kitkat you look so good, especially in that outfit

oh and thanks willa ~ ya i forgot to mention that tuesday i graduated second in my class with 35 college credits. it was fun cuz (i noe im too young n i had to work the next day at 8 in the morn but i dont care) we had tequilla shots to celebrate.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:43 pm

z3r0 sum
yunalyssa
z3r0 sum
-comes back to the guild, feeling like a free man- WOOOOOO!!!! ..i'm all schleepy now. D: but it was fun. woohoo!! im all excited

-then laughs at scubaso's disappointment- honestly, i wouldn't expect it. razz
you can't help but dream though. xD [hopes that this bit of text doesnt get him in trouble. 'tis only a joke! ah swears!

i hope for the same things.... okay i didn't say that....

its okay. i think all of us do. poor tree. everyone wants to see it =P

muahahahaha ive jenn half naked and shes seen me half naked!
bwahahahaha

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:44 pm

zann
@zero: I might be able to approve... if I get all the credits for the comment wink
but yea, you don't look like a hooker yun wink
hookers don't look good you know! wink

but kindergarten teacher... that's something you look like ^^

x_x;;
I want real food wink
and I don't really prefer brownies...

Zero, you need to use your boyish-super-hero-charm to make the girls melt... mmmkay?
And I'm not worried about trouble... because they already want to torture me, so there's no need for me to fear that they'll do anything worse... =P

thanks zann and zero!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

kitty!
Im so glad I married you!
Your so beautiful!
But of course i love you for other reasons

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Arrie Warclaw
zann
@share: exotic.. <.<

@bd: cute and geeky.. xp
I think I'm gonna delete the pics to avoid being attacked in a dark alley and kidnapped xd

But if I did I wouldn't hurt you. I would just force you to sit in my house and play a Halo ultimate tournament with me. Then I would take you to the gaming stores I know and possibly involve you in a long D&D session.........

I agree with Shareta and Bd. Zann is exotic, Geeky and Cute blaugh 3nodding

*Wonders what kind of videogames he likes*

Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games