Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 am
"If you mean that Golem thingy then yus", Alyce said smiling up at the person walking with Alucard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 am
"T-t-thanks for telling me." Gengi said  

HelsRaven

ChaoticBean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 am
"Your welcome. May I ask why your so frightened of it?", Alyce asked still staring up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:14 am
"I it's been so long i really don't remember why i am." Gengi replied.  

HelsRaven

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am
celests eyes went dark red when she saw gengi. she smiled. "hi." souji attempted to fix his scythe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:26 am
" If you think my Night stalker is frightening....thats not my powerful creature...You should see my tiger of darkness...." she chuckles at the thought of what their would look like if they saw it.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 am
Alucard barked and ran to his master's side...Baku, still in her wolf form, licked his head.. 'Gengi, its ok...I don't think its coming back."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:36 am
trying to fix the scythe made it worse and it ended up breaking. "celest can you fix this." he handed the scythe to her. she put the blade were it fit and put her hand over it. her hand glew red and it was fixed. she handed it back to him.  

RosetteHiruka

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:46 am
Bored she Turns into her night stalker form climbs up her tree. and lays down on one of the branches with her tail swinging back and forth...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:51 am
souji looked at celest then at crimson."hey crimson come here for a sec." he walked away from the others.  

RosetteHiruka

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:04 am
She watches them walk away...Hmmmm I wounder what they're talking about.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm
"Ok thanks Baku." Gengi said with a smile.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:43 pm
'no problem Gengi.' ... Baku walked over to Gengi, Alucard following and sat next to him... 'if it does come back, it will have to go through me and Alucard, to get to you..so don't worry..'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Crimson looked up at Souji as he said his name. "Okay..." He got up and walked over to where the boy stood. "What is it?" He said in a low voice.  

M6dH6tter

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:34 pm
Souji kept his voice low."i'm tierd and need to rest. can you watch celest for me? if i left she'd stay anyway or wonder around the castle, just wait till she runs out of energy she knows how to get back to our room. she likes your blood so she should be okay with it."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games