Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 pm
she smiles and crosses her legs, her foot lightly shaking as if tapping to the tunes a little. Thinking about some of the previews and wondering if they were good enough to see or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:08 pm
kat kissed him back smileing a bit. "everyone keeps watching me at school...they know.." she whispered mornfully. she hated people looking at her and judging her with out even talking to her.  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:50 pm
"So? So you're pregnant. Pales in comparison to the fact that the headmaster's daughter is making out with another girl, who just happens to be my sister..." He frowned, angry at the fact that his sister was kissing another girl. It's just not her... "That'll spread faster. Just wait, Kat, everyone'll forget about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:33 pm
"im only gonna get bigger...its not gonna be forgotten when i start walking around WITH A BABY in my arms!"  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 pm
"Please, just relax," he begged, hand on her stomach. "It's not good for you to get stressed."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 pm
"HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN I HAVE A LIVEING BEING IN ME!" she winced suddenly and was breathing hard. she tryed to calm herself.  

ikat-kun

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am
Cervantes kicked his legs up and sprung himself off his back. "Acrobatic, you like, yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 am
He rubbed her arms. "Just take deep breaths... please, I couldn't bear it if anything happened to you."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:15 pm
kat closed her eyes takeing deep breaths, she relaxed a bit. "sorry.." kat whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:24 pm
The movie started. At first, it was quite dull. Then things started blowing up, make out scenes ensued, forbidden romances, and women prancing around in bikkinis. "I thought this wasn't a chick flick," grumbled Damien.

Ry looked at Aph with wide eyes. "Here? Like, now now?"

Serena smiled slightly. "Cool."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:46 pm
"Yes," she replied before kissing Ry passionately, lustfully...

He hugged her. "You're stressed, I understand that... but stress isn't good for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm
kats breathing began to grow, but she didnt say anything.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:43 pm
"i thought so too...." she looks over at him "but im sure you injoy the girls in bikini's" she smiles and looks back at the screne  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 pm
"So, we gonna keep falling down all day or should we sit down?"  

Zander goldenrod

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:00 pm
Serena's reply was to go over and sit on the bench she was before. "Sit," she said simply.

Ry blushed, kissing back shyly, having little to no experience in this area.

Damien chuckled. "Sure, Sure."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces