Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:34 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image -Toan JumboGamemon blasted Karen Jumbogamemon back to Karen profile-

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 pm
You cant fool me you don't have a jumbogamemon FIRE!!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:38 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

User Image check my front page -Toan jumbogamemon fir Karen Jumbogamemon back to karen profile again- and stay out punk!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 pm
HEH MY JUMBOGAMEMON CAN"T FLY BACK!!!!!!
GOOOO SHINEGREYMON BM USE GLORIOUS BURST!!!!!!!!

JUMBOGAMEMON FIRE!!!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 pm

User Image When the explosion clear All of Toan digimon appeared all wearing camoflauge outfit as Toan weared his general outfit "You have just declare war boy! Take aim!" All his digimon take aim "Fire at will!" All hell broke lose as big explosion knocked you and your digimon back to your profile. "Get out of my home"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Heh o ya? when all the smoke and dust cleared all of Karan's digimon appeared and wore armor DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY DIGIMON OWN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:54 pm

User Image "You call that line of wuss digimon? ha toy town baby digimon look more threathening that them!" Astamon came up and fire hundreds of bullet as imperialdramon pm sent Death cannon on the first line.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:55 pm
my grandma hit harder than you!

Dear journal, day 1
today the war started  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 pm

User Image "Than your grandma mustve been a strongass lady!" The first line was blown back as the bullets hit them. Machinedramon metalseadramon jumboGamamon astamon imperialdramon pm all step forward and fired their cannons and guns

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:00 pm
time to use my secreat wepon u better surender!  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 pm

User Image FiYour digimon were getting beat since you were doing nothing. you and your digimon got blasted by the attack "Line two forward!" The first digimons step back as the second wave enter. Skull barukimon slayerdramon Gallantmon cm magnamon sakuyamon and Orphanimon core step forward "Fire!" they sending large wave of attack at you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm
THATS I BURPMON USE BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*all of toans digimon turns into burpmon and now won't listen to him*  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm

User Image Toan grab his digivice and turn them back to their form before "That affect only work once and you wasted it" Toan blackwargreymon jump into the air "Terra destroyer!" And form a large black ball and send it at his digimon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm
heh look at your digimon! they are back to burp mon even you digivice wont work nothin will  

KiroMishima
Crew

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:48 pm

User Image
My house my rules denied! -Digimon blasted you with powerful attacks-

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games