Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:58 pm
blukattt
Jameta
So, with this being directed at the other mods, is anyone ever going to start posting in the Count to 1,000 thread?
Is it started again? surprised
No, no we're still on our first time- it's just locked right now so only mods can post.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:43 pm
Jameta
blukattt
Jameta
So, with this being directed at the other mods, is anyone ever going to start posting in the Count to 1,000 thread?
No, no we're still on our first time- it's just locked right now so only mods can post.
As I found out the hard way stare  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:50 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
blukattt
Jameta
Isn't that information on the front of the page? I thought ummm... the guy with a chick avatar stated that (yeah, I'm that bad with names at the moment xp ). Anyways, it will be reopened once we reach 800.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:31 am
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
blukattt
Jameta
Isn't that information on the front of the page? I thought ummm... the guy with a chick avatar stated that (yeah, I'm that bad with names at the moment xp ). Anyways, it will be reopened once we reach 800.
I didn't see anything, but then again, I am very often blind xp  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

blukattt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:55 am
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
blukattt
Jameta
Oh okay, all this time I thought it was closed to everyone; guess I better start posting then! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:31 pm
Does anyone listen to the Tea Party? Their first album has some very pagan lyrics on some of the songs...  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:21 pm
Nope, but you are welcome to take a primary song and PM me the lyrics so I might put it properly up in the music forum. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:15 pm
Jameta
Nope, but you are welcome to take a primary song and PM me the lyrics so I might put it properly up in the music forum. biggrin
Sure  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:04 pm
"A .5L bottle of water costs $1. It takes eight half-liter bottles to fill up a gallon. So that comes to $8 a gallon for water.
Take the average price of gas per gallon. $2.
So you're paying 4 times as much money for a gallon of water than you would for gas.
And you thought GAS was expensive!"

Science teacher told us that razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:05 pm
Hermetic
"A .5L bottle of water costs $1. It takes eight half-liter bottles to fill up a gallon. So that comes to $8 a gallon for water.
So you're paying 4 times as much money for a gallon of water than you would for gas.

That's filtered water. You can get lots and lots of tap water for free xd  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:38 pm
Hermetic

Why do you think the first primary bottled water was called Evian? It's "naive" backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:36 am
Jameta
Hermetic

Why do you think the first primary bottled water was called Evian? It's "naive" backwards.

And I always thought it was because it came from the Evian spring...  

Rakei

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:51 pm
Rakei
Jameta
Hermetic

I heard a joke about why Michael Jackson bathes in Evian water...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Rakei
Jameta
Hermetic

Oh really? Do tell. biggrin  

Rakei

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:12 pm
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph
Rakei
Jameta
Hermetic

Oh really? Do tell. biggrin
Well, it was more like a crack at him. Michael Jackson bathes in Evian, saying it remarkable for his skin. It's not surprising, seeing what Evian is backwards...  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games