Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:20 pm
OH OH I KNOW!! PICK ME!!!

Kaoru = racoon Misao = Weasel and Megumi = Fox

YAAAHHHH!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:47 pm
I can't answer for once wow. I feel loved. o_o'' I guess I should let others answer though right? Right. Congratulations! You are correct!  

Miwaslover

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:25 am
KawaiiBlue2003
OH OH I KNOW!! PICK ME!!!

Kaoru = racoon Misao = Weasel and Megumi = Fox

YAAAHHHH!!!! xd
Yay!! Good job!!!
Yes Miwaslover, you are loved belive me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:28 am
New Q-Of-The-Day: Since we are on nicknames, how about this. How many nicknames can you think of from the series? Who has what nickname?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:06 am
Kenshin:
Red hair with scar on his right cheek. or was it left...D:
Battousai the Manslayer

Kaoru:
Ugly
Raccoon

Sano:
Rooster head
Zanza the Beast

Yahiko:
Little Yahiko

Megumi:
Vixen / Fox

Misao:
Weasel Girl

That is all I can think up of for now! D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:12 pm
I can only think of one who is not one of the heroes of the story. I think he was one of the Junpon Gatana. Let's see, I think Sano called him a... what was it? Carrot head was it? And he called Sano a rooster head I think..? Hmm, I'm a bit confused... mrgreen  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:16 pm
hypnocrown
I can only think of one who is not one of the heroes of the story. I think he was one of the Junpon Gatana. Let's see, I think Sano called him a... what was it? Carrot head was it? And he called Sano a rooster head I think..? Hmm, I'm a bit confused... mrgreen
...I think his name was Shikijo, and that was in the 4th Volume....
sweatdrop
-I'm back, for now....-
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 am
Welcome back miken-chan! I was afraid I would get the name wrong. D: Broom Head and Rooster Head. I haven't watched Kenshin in so damn long! D:  

Miwaslover

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:13 pm
Miwaslover
Welcome back miken-chan! I was afraid I would get the name wrong. D: Broom Head and Rooster Head. I haven't watched Kenshin in so damn long! D:
Apparently, a lot of people have nicknames like *animal/vegetable/inanimate object name here*-head
ninja
You noticed that I'm back!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:00 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover
Apparently, a lot of people have nicknames like *animal/vegetable/inanimate object name here*-head
ninja
mrgreen
It's true!!, and welcome back!!  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:23 pm
miken-chan
Miwaslover
ninja
mrgreen

Yeah! Well yes which why it is nearly impossible to name them all with have the entire series and watching it over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:27 am
Kenshin- Battosai, man-slayer
yahiko- Yahiko-chan, little Yahiko
Kaoru- Kaoru-dono, ugly
Sano- Zanza, Rooster -head
Cho- broom head or something like that
Saitou- Wolf of Mibu
Surjiro- Heaven's sword
Misao- weasel girl
Aoshi- Aoshi-sama!,Okina
Hiko- Hiko-sama

I know more I just can't remember them all...

The number manga that the Jinchuu arc starts is about at 16? I wish I remember...maybe 15?

Edit: Kenshin's animal is a dragon! And I've heard Yahiko is a monkey... which I'm completely not sure about...  

Lycorius

Super Sheba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:44 pm
miken-chan
hypnocrown
...I think his name was Shikijo, and that was in the 4th Volume....
sweatdrop
-I'm back, for now....-
ninja

Sano called the Juppongatana member broom head, and his name was Chou. biggrin That was such a cool fight. Go Kenshin! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:45 pm
Yay, good job everyone!!!

New Q-of-the-Day: What tie does Shishio have to Enishi, if any?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:14 pm
I think the one tie that they do have is that he sold the iron ship to Shishio when he needed it too bombard the coastline after the massive fire failed. D: But that is all I can think of physical ties.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games