Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm
Gabriel looked around the church for a pen and paper. He found a pencil stored away with some hymn books and brought the hymn book with it, writing on the blank back pages. He wrinkled his nose a little, trying to concentrate on how to translate it into rough English, and to try and stop himself form automatically writing in angel glyphs.
“Ok...basically you’re invoking God and the angel’s intervention, drawing power from the living beings in your immediate nature, and the vestigial traces of original creation left in inanimate objects. You’re also asking for the portal to be closed, and concentrating the said power into a pulse of gravity...sort of like a reverse black hole in nature - pushing rather than pulling. Finally you give thanks and ask for the subtle shift in energies that will prevent the portal reopening. You do all of this in stages and stand in the middle of the symbols the lovely Natasha will draw for you.”
He chewed his lip and finished writing out the words and handed it to her. For all the information packed in it, it was surprisingly brief.
“For each stage, visualise it. It’ll help cement the language since you’ll not be saying it right - like you’ve got a really bad accent.soo....I dunno....when you invoke god picture clouds or something you assosiate wit Him, when you ask for energy visualise plants giving you sparkly dust or something, and when you want the portal to close imagine a door being closed and locked or something.”

Natasha looked over at Lilith in sympathy. “It all sounds very complicated.”

Gabriel flashed her a smile. “you’re the one who has to write the glyphs on the ground. You’re job’s not easy either.” He turned back to Lilith.
“I’ve marked the basic notes you have to be hitting while you say it. No particular tune, it’s a bit like whalesong. No doubt you’ll feel like an idiot while you say it, but there you go.”

He handed her the paper. Gabriel’s handwriting was disturbingly artistic and neat - more liek a computer had written it than a person. Part of it read:
Quote:

{high note - like a whale’s joy at the sun}

Soyon t’qu’empa huacantil’ serithiy’n’t’ulat quien
Quieirrei pcheyentyette teoih’lt’chien
Kirotya nebe
Kirotya wendi’cquo
Serra san
Serra jiijane

{lower- mid note rising to high - like a pining swan rising to the note of a purple galaxy}

Nietyal xaolth qu’empa
Iiertyahyl,
K’qitya, j’ulat Jahova...

Natasha looked over Lilith’s shoulder. It went on for the rest of the page and stopped in what Gabriel had dubbed as a ‘{residual hum -like the heartbeat of a foetus mouse, comforted by its mother, and the peace of a sun in space}’. She raised her eyebrows.
“Good luck with that.”
[haha. I had the feeling that Gabriel has barley any idea how to translate things into realistically grounded human perception. He thinks his similies are perfectly logical, sicne that’s what it sounds like to him. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 pm
Adam felt it too and followed Dougal, scooping him up to fly again.

--
Back in Hell Beelio felt himself tingle with new strength and inwardly grinned. He dipped his head to sweep out of the palace when he felt a hand enclose around his arm.
“L-lord?” He asked, surprised and irritated. Satan held onto him, a thin smile across his lips.
“Now why are you rushing off, what if I need you?”
“With the greatest respect, Lord Satan, you haven’t’ exactly required me. You were bored as I spoke about the plans for our next move today..”
“was I indeed? And just why should you presume you know every one fo my emotions? How can you claim to perceive my state of mind, hm?”
Beelio inwardly growled, keeping a lid on his anger, but his stomach-mouth gnashed in agitation. Satan was toying with him, just for his own amusement. He didn’t have time for such foolishness.
“We both know that you do not require me for any valid reason.” He snapped. Satan raised his eyebrows at him and licked a forked tongue over his lips.
“You must watch that tongue of yours, Beelio. And remember your place. Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re thinking about, in the dark of the night. All your airs and graces. Your pathetic little fantasies about what your tendrils would feel like when resting on my throne.”
He twisted on Beelio’s arm and the demon snarled, both in pain and fear. Damn it, Satan suspected that he wanted to usurp him - that was a death sentence. Pure and simple. Satan looked at him for a long time, enjoying how Beelio’s pride began to crumble, wondering if the demon would beg for his life. He was pleased when Beelio didn’t crumble so far. As fun as it would be hearing him whimper, he was pleased Beeli retained some dignity. It was for that reason, that he let Beelio’s arm go.
“Go then. Bring your little whore down here and we’ll have fun.”
Beelio studied him, searching every syllable for a trap. He couldn’t find any.
“Y-Y” He pause,d collected himself, then answered smoothly. “Yes my Lord. Thankyou, my lord.”
He studied Satan’s face for permission to leave and Satan tilted his chin up. Beelio nodded and turned, leaving the palace.
“Beelio!” Satan called after him. He stood, his long snakeish body stretched out across the throne room, his powerful arms folded. “Do not make any mistake. I have as many eyes and ears as you - more so. Hiding in places you could never dream of. I watch and I listen. You, are treading a very thin line.”
He then turned iwth a swish fo his wings, and the palace doors slammed behind Beelio.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:31 pm
"Ah so you now know. You that Beelio whishes to over through you." Said Lazuras as he came from the dark corne. "So what do you intend to do oh mighty lord."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:31 pm
[I just read the angelic thing outloud to myself. I felt kidn of silly but it was kind of pretty. If I can figure out how to make a video with my webcam again I can record it for you DT. xD]

Lilith stared at the page for a moment.
"Do I need to memorize this?" She said nervously and looked at Gabriel.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm
[awesome biggrin Love to hear it]

Gabriel shrugged.
"If you can pronounce it, you can just read it off. But whatever's easiest to enable you to visualise the images as you speak. OI now it's hard, if it worked in English i'd use that, but it doens't. Like I said, your language is too primitive."

"You keep saying that." Natasha said witha huff. "I think we're just fine. No 'sounds of a farting mouse' for us to be understood."

Gabriel cocked his head sideways a smirked at that.
"i'll show you the glyphs. You have to draw them suring this process, alright?"

he looked around for anotehr book, found a big bible and promptly tore a couple fo pages out of it to draw on.

"Um..isn't that blasphemous?" Natasha said, having actually wincedas he did it. Gabriel blinke dinnocently.

"why? it's a book."

---

Satan rolle dhsi eyes and looked at lazerous.
"I might ask why you did not inform me personally of his insurrection."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 pm
[If I can figure out my computer then I'll do it. :3]

"Alright. I'll try."
Lilith sat on one of the pews reading the page to herself, stumbling over words and frequently pausing.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:46 pm
"Oh so I guess you figured it by your self. Please I know the kinda demon you are. thats why I let you figure it out." Said lazarus with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm
Once Gabriel had doodled out the glyphs and handed them to Natasha (leaving natasha swearing quietly to herslef at the prospect of having to recreate them) he wlake dover to lilith to try and help her learn hwo to pronounce it.

"This better work." Natasha called to him, huffing.

---

"Yes, well I don't need to be petted like some toddler and given a god star for effort. Next time you tell me, or you're lumped in with them. Understood."
his tail rattled uneasilya nd he looke dout fo te window.
"The last thing we need at the moment are people like Beelio getting too big for their boots. the apocolypse is the perfect oppertunity for chaos and arnarchy to erupt. that is unacceptable."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:51 pm
Opal held the doll closely to her and with her other hand weaved her puppet strings to attach themselves to nearby creatures. She knew the time of her master's approach was coming-she could feel her strings vibrate. She wasn't about to risk any unvited guests to come play unannounced. She sent the hawk and other birds out to watch the skies and the had other creatures watch for anyone from the ground.

She waited and watched in the shadows.

Master is coming......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm
Lazarus chuckled and bowed "Do not fear my lord you still have me and the other 5 at you command." Lazarus said  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:55 pm
Lilith looked up at Gabriel as he approached.
"Do you mind reading some of it for me? If I hear something I tend to be able to copy it better."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm
"Good." Satan said simply, and stretched his wings.
"Now: how did it go on arth. I hear the portal is open, but you had your a** handed to you in a sling. Is this true?"
he raised an amused eyebrow at lazerous.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm
"Ah" Lazarus said but then he stoped and calmed himself. "My dear lord I was out number 6 to 1 It was me and the Berserker against Gabriel and the 5 Hasaseme."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Satan's eyes widened and he turned on Lazarus.
"Gabriel?! what the f*** is gabriel doing on Earth? And the Hasame?"
he turned back from him and knitted hsi eyebrows together, his taill hissing in agitation. "s**t...this is troubling."
He took a deep bretah and then laughed, shaking it off.
"well. at least tell me you took of one of Gabby's limbs when you went up against him."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:16 pm
"We're going to make it in time......" Dougal asked worriedly, "...right?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games