Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Skreamish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:04 pm
Troilism - You're very fortunate. I would love to have lived in England. I find it intriguing, and the accents very enticing. But I suppose I'm weird like that.

Nikolai - You and I both, my friend. But Welcome anyway. I hope you find it interesting as I have. =]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Troilism
xXxlilvietgrlxXx
Welcome to the guild ^^
@Hades whtz Persephone?
@Chi ru shoppin? O.o
@Prince no need to bow O.o
@Dream O.o everyone should be happy ^^
@Pinay I LOVE MUSIC 2!the beetles r ok im forced to listen 2 it everyday in class sweatdrop
@Troilism wheres Liverpool
@PainfullyPoetic can i read some of ur novels? O.o
@yusuke join the club lol

Liverpool is in England, though I live in the States now.

I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy...
I'm going to laugh...

ohh ive never heard of it b4 O.o

so you don't see me cry...
and even if it kills...I'm going to smile.

xoxoKymmi
Crew

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 pm
@Nikolai: Pleasure to meet you, Nikolai.

@PainfullyPoetic: Hah, you're not weird. A lot of people are attracted to my accent for some reason. I find it amusing. ^^

@xXxlilvietgrlxXx: That's all right. :] Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm
Hi peoples^^

@Master: It's basically for all those things

@Hades: I've heard that story before o.o

@Krane: Nope, we don't know each other at all (though actually, I think I saw you in towns a llllooonnngggg time ago-but we didn't talk)

@Lil: I love the sub-text in the corners of your post o.o

chidorilash
Vice Captain

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:47 pm
Hello Chi. I haven't properly thanked you for inviting me yet, so... Thank you. :]

By the way, and this is directed to anyone who will read this ^^, feel free to call me by my real name, Lainie, or the name my friends conjured up a while back, Ili. <3

Edit: Either is fine, and more simple than typing out my username each time you wish to address me. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:09 pm
Ili - That is sooo much easier. Danke, Danke! =3

Lil - Remember my poem I submitted? Well, now you can officially read/vote/and comment it in the arena! Wish me luck! The link follows, if you'd like to give me my first rating: Unspoken Words

Skreamish

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 pm
@PainfullyPoetic: I thought it'd be. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:28 pm
@ Ili - It's cute too. I love the nickname. Mine are always all over the place. So I prefer the usual. But most of my teachers and writing classmates have adhered to just calling me 'Poet'. So if that makes things on you [or anyone] feel free to do so.

Skreamish

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm
PainfullyPoetic
@ Ili - It's cute too. I love the nickname. Mine are always all over the place. So I prefer the usual. But most of my teachers and writing classmates have adhered to just calling me 'Poet'. So if that makes things on you [or anyone] feel free to do so.

It does, so I will. :]
By the way, I commented and rated your poem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 pm
That's good.

And I'm glad. It's also been submitted into the Guild's Valentine's Contest.
So I'm only hoping I win something.
>.<

Skreamish

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm
I believe you should. You write very well. :]

We have a few commonalities, you and I. Writing, which I adore. Tim Burton; I'm waiting on pins and needles for his version of Alice in Wonderland to come out in theaters. And animals. : D I own seven.

[ Yes, this does mean I read your entire profile. o: ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 pm
That makes me even happier. xD
Writing is a passionate part of my life. I have both a FictionPress, and FanFiction account.
Tim Burton is pretty much God. I own everything he's made thus far. Nightmare Before Christmas being the common theme in my pajamas, clothing, and jewelry.
And animals are also pretty big with me. I'm in an Agriculture school, and I've taken over 14 animal science courses, and currently working part-time as a Vet assitant.
And I thankyou for reading the entire profile. ^^ Most don't...

Skreamish

Xx WhItE rOsEz xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:42 pm
hello my name is whiteandblackroses13 but please call me white ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 am
Dymyr
Hi Blu! Welcome to the guild!
Although I should be the one bowing for the captain serves you and the rest of the members.
*Bows in return*

hello sir *bows* i hope you find me not as an ancoccy  

Sterwolf59

2,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 am
PainfullyPoetic
That makes me even happier. xD
Writing is a passionate part of my life. I have both a FictionPress, and FanFiction account.
Tim Burton is pretty much God. I own everything he's made thus far. Nightmare Before Christmas being the common theme in my pajamas, clothing, and jewelry.
And animals are also pretty big with me. I'm in an Agriculture school, and I've taken over 14 animal science courses, and currently working part-time as a Vet assistant.
And I thankyou for reading the entire profile. ^^ Most don't...

He is pretty much God. The Nightmare Before Christmas is extraordinary. <3
That's very good! I love animals, but I find the human mind more interesting, thus I'm taking many psychology courses. I am going to be a Psychiatrist one day. :]
You're certainly welcome! I read most everyone's profile, provided I have the time. You seem pretty interesting to me. :]  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games