Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 am
The arrow impacted into Sloths sholder. It stayed there. "Is that the best you can do? Why even bother Arnt you the last of your tribe? Why continue on?" Sloth asked as he took a few steps forword.

--------------------------

Renten took his stance. "Pride you are known as the sin that cant be beaten. Youve had countless battles and won evrey one. but this is a battle you cant win. Because I wont let you." Renten said as he took off his blade sparked as it colided with Prides mass of energy.
"You cant peiece my shield." She said as his blade bounced off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 am
"Doesn't matter if I trust them or not. We're killing you." Craban said, punctuating his sentance with a sweeping cut to Wrath's legs to force him a little offbalance, while Veleth continued to assault the demon's eyes with a new ferocity.

"Guys - I can handle this now." Nahsiko said, once they had forced Wrath back. He held the sphere in his hands and the other two somewhat reluctantly did what he said.
Nashiko stepped forwards so that he was face to face with wrath. His heart hammered agisnt his chest, but he was oddly calm.
"Veleth did not mean to kill me. He was a parasite and I was a form of energy. It was natural and I have never blamed him for it, nor lamented what years I've lost. To be honest, i'm ecstatic that i am alive now."
He took another step forwards.
"I'm not afriad of you because I am not afraid to die. I am not angry, either, because I know it's your nature to hunt us. You're also a parasite - feeding off people's sins to live."
He finally took one more step forwards, so that he wasiches away form wrath's face, with the glowing sphere pressed into the demon's chest.
"But your time is not here. The hunt is over. Do you have anything more to say, or will you pass back to the next world with dignity?"

Veleth watched his brother stunned. he's never seen him have such a strength of will before. there was something very intimidating about how controlled he was. he smiled and galnce doevr at Craban, how looked more bemused than impressed. The drow was wiating for Nashiko to get his head bitten off by the demon.

---

Meanwhile, outside, The Moonmaw pushed through the Drow and into the city to join the elves. Felix looked around for one fo teh generals and spotted him on top of one of the seige walls. he clambouredup it and stood up infornt of him giving a quick salute.

"Who the devil are you?" The elvish general said, obviously stressed, but with an optimistic smile upon is face.
"Felix Zilva, sir. Elected leader of the resisitance...uh...these guys." he waved a hand at the troops below and grinned. "We saw the Drow moving towards your city and amassed what we could. Unfortunately we're a somewhat new army."
"A pleasure to meet you Captain Zilva. You came in the nick of time, although i don't know how long a widnow you ahev bought us until teh next wave arrive. Did you get an ideaof the number of drow as you came here?"
"Not too many. It's a limited movement from the lower mountain enterance. I think they were meant to destabilise rather than conquer. I hear you've had trouble with your king?"
"News travels fast."
"Well, we belive these guys were trying to capitalise on that. If we take these down I don't thin they have backup for another few days - not in any substantial number, anyway." Felix pulled his helmet up a little and cast an eye over the sky again, checing for any sign of serol. Even with full heat vision he coudn't spot the dragon. "If you wish, we can provided protection for you over the nightime, just in case."
"Let us focus on one thing at a time, captain." The elvish general said with a laugh. "Let's kill these bastards."
"Aye aye."

[gaaw Nashiko's cool. I like him more and more already :3]  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:30 pm
[Well, Vence ain't back yet, so I may as well...]

Serol balanced himself with ease on one of the castle's many towers, watching the battle below.

Pitiful creatures, he thought to himself. He was focused mainly on the drow, watching them as they attempted to break the Elve's defences. But new allies had arrived on the scene. Moonmaws were a surprising sight to see, however. He recognized them from one he knew in particular. But the drow were still causing problems. If nothing happened soon, maybe the drow would win, and that couldn't happen.

Decided, Serol leapt into the sky, and gave a great roar of obvious rage. He swept down, and opened his mouth to let a beam of light shoot forth. The drows were greatly wekened by light, so being a Light Dragon was a good advantage. Withing a matter of minutes, the entire drow force was in disarray. He created a landing for himself, knocking back several drow, and began to cause more havoc. His natural hte for the drow drove him, and the drow ran in fear.

This is a good day

[Sorry, I would use Elvish, but I don't have the translator currently.]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm
Feleix heard the huge roar and - like most people- jumped half out fo his skin. Butw ehn eh saw the owner of the voice he laughed and wave dhis arms.
"Serol! i knew it!"
The dragon was magnificent, utilising the drow's weaknesses. The drow began to scatter, eitehr staggeirng around blinded, weakened enough to be cut down or even turned to flee, something which surprised him consoidering their ususal pride. Then again, they werne't often faced with dragons. Those caught dircerly in the beam of light even collapsed.
The Elves took the advantage and pressed forwards, joined by what moonmaw weren't also effected by the beams of light. Many had not been on the surface for more than a few weeks and were still sensitive, but it wa snot a biological weakness like the drow, so they soon seemed ot recover. All the Moonmaw rejoiced the the sight of the (now huge) dragon - a sacred creature for most of them.

Felix grinend and ran across the tops of teh walls,dodging projectiles to join Serol. He withdrew his bostaff instead of hsi double edge sword, and charming it to grow larger to assist him, he used it to leap from the wall to the ground with safety, landing a few feet away form the drow Serol was cutting down.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 pm
Wrath took a few steps back laughing. "That trick only worked On Donite because he was a collection of sins. But Im a pure sin. So it wont kill me. Tell you what though it was a good battle but I must go now." He siad with a bloody smile. A portal opened and he steped through.
[Wraths a quiter. Lol Hell be back though.]
------------------
[Hehe stole this from KH2]
" Im going to show you an abilty that you cant beat." Pride said as she disapered. The room went black. All along the walls spikes began to grow. "Dont try to take this room down not even your peral ability can disable this." Prides voice said. Sudently the spikes shot out word. Dozen of them all aimed at Renten.
Renten quickly spun his blade around him blocking the bolts. Useing his Zero shift ability to teleport to diffrent spots. The bolts contiued to rain down on him. His blade blocking all that he could. The pattern was the same teleport before he got over whelmed, and keep up the blocking.
"You are eventualy going to get hit. And once you do its over." Prides voice said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Nashiko stared at where he left and then dispelled the orb. he visiably sagged, a wave of exhaustion finding him. His stamina was flagging - he wasnt used to breathing and wlaking, let alone summoning up magic. He felt veleth step behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.
"We're not done yet." Veleth said.

"Let's get out of here. Who are the otehrs with and how the hell do we get to 'em?" Craban asked. He was concenred for Renten and Vence, but moreso for Orla and is father. At least Renten and Vence could fight.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 pm
[The fight with Xemnas!]

Vence opened his eyes. He was breathing again. Alive. He blinked, and shifted his head over, to see Renten blocking spikes raining down around him. He himself was safe from the dangerous spikes. Pride was also in his vision, her back turned to him.

She's no longer immortal, Vence suddenly remembered. He pushed himself up, resting momentarily on one knee. He blinked. Wasn't there supposed to be a sword stuck in him now? He looked down, and saw no blade. A tear was in his armor, and a scar was visible where he had stabbed himself. The sword lay resting next to him.

Great, now I'll have to get my armor repaired, he thought, pulling himself up to his full height, his sword in his hand. It felt different, somehow. Like a power lay dormant in it.

He took a step forward. As soon as he moved forward, he felt a surge of energy pour through him. He was more than just alive now. This was not human; superhuman was the right word.

Still focused on Pride, he shot forward this time. With blinding speed, faster than his flash step, he was behind her.

"Die, Pride. Die honering your name," Vence spoke as he thrust his blade into her back. He twisted it once, then jerked it up, widening the mortal wound. The pulled his blade out, and kicked her down to the ground. Mortal as she was, she wouldn't die that easily. It was a fatal wound to her though.

Vence charged once again, this time even faster. One second he was standing over, next he was beside Renten, sanding as if he had just sliced through something. The raining spikes had stoped, and suddenly shattered into harmless bits as they fell to the ground.

As if on cue though, his energy drained, and he collapsed onto his knees.

"I'm back," he joked. "Did you miss me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 pm
Pride smiled. "Im still immortal. you havet died by my hand. Thus I still mantain my immortality." She laughed. As she disapered. The spikes continued. Renten this time stoped spining his blade. this time he dodged the spikes. slideing around quickly jumping back and disapering. reapering in a diffrent place sping away from the veroge. drawing his blade and blocking a few spikes. "Damn pride shes useing the power of Karma She cant be taken out not even by a god. Huh? Peral." He souted spikes shot down from evrey location. The spikes shatered and so did peral.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm
"Is there a way to kill her without getting myself killed?" Vence asked Renten, standing up again. He was no longer filled with energy, like before, but he had recovered energy enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm
"Nope you have to die by Prides hands in order to remover her immortality." Renten said as he dodged the spikes. His blade deflected some more. "If you die by her hands your soul will go to Lolth. So dieing by her hands isnt an option"  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm
The void in which they ahd batted wrath fell away and they were in the castle again. the sound of the yelling and battling outside slipped over them like a wave.

"How on Earth are we to get to them? We can't do that camp portal thing." Craban said, glancing out of the window and raisidng hsi eyebrows at teh sight below.

"I don't know." Nashiko said, and looked at Veleth as he leant on him for some support. Veleth's eyes were unreadble as ever but appeared to be fixed ahead of him in thought.
"I.. might be able to get in soemhow. it's a matter of sensing tehir energy. Maybe I ould use the shadows....but I barely know what i'm doing when I use them."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:08 pm
"No it's not," Vence agreed, deflecting some spikes himself. "Is there a way you can stop me from going to Lolth? The only option I see is dying by her, unless there is some sort of magic that defies everything and can kill her at the same time."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:13 pm
"Nope lolth may not be a goddess but she is useing goddess powers to insure she gets thouse souls." Renten said as he slid back  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Veleth shifted to his 'demon' form and experiemnetally dipped hs hand in one of teh shadows, trying tofocus on something anything of power.
he squinted and thought he felt Renten...
"I...damn I can;t find the others. Just the magic Renten's giving off."

"Come on then, the sooner we kill that prid ething teh sooner we can gang up on the others." Craban said.

Veleth nodded and took their hands somewhat awkwadly and slipped iwth them into the shadow. there was darkness and then they remerged in the portal, out of Renten's shadow.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm
"Well then, I'll just keep my soul when I die." He gave a quik thumbs up, showing he had a plan, and ran at Pride. As he turned around, he thought he saw someone appear out of Renten's shadow, but he didn't turn around to see if what he saw was true.

He lashed out with everything he had on Pride, and a duel ensued. Counter after counter he fought on. He showed no emmediate signs of fatigue, like he would have before. Maybe being in the realm of the gods had changed him somehow.

If anything happened around him, or if Pride said anything, he didnt see or hear it. He was too intent on landing a blow on Pride. She may still be immortal, but if he could do anything to prevent her from doing any more harm, he would do it. Chop off a limb or two, maybe?

By now, he knew the realm of the gods had done something to him. He had been fighting nonstop for a good five minutes, and he wasn't even out of breath. Even after being kicked around a little, he was fine. What did he look like to others? And when was this going to end. Would he win, or would Pride? He sure as Hell was going to do all he could to not let Pride win.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games