Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
The GW cried out in pain as did the figure, the figure unlinked himself and opened the cockpit. It drew one of its katanas from it's back and jumped at Seraph's MS's arm making a quick slice at Seraph's MS's arm and landed on it put the katana back into the shealth. Normally it wouldn't do any harm to a MS but this figure was something else as the arm exploded sending metal shards everywhere. The figure jumped back into the GW's cockpit and synxed up. The figure seemed to be chuckling...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm
Seraph looked at his Ms's now gone arm "That hurt.." he said plainly, then the claws of the other arm retracted turning it into a large gun "hope this hurts" he fired at the GW's head, it missed and went into the chest  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image
The GW howled in pain so did the figure, the figure ejected and let himself go into free fall. The GW turned into a gaint cocoon as it started self repairs. The figure held it's side in pain letting himself fall into the cloud banks unconsious...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Seraph laughed "Sorry Gw, but it was for your wn good" he flew to his ship and landed it, very angry to, now he would have to buy pieces, he was out of spare parts "LINDA LETS GO: he called out going to them and setting beside Seramiphia

Linda looked up "Uh..ok? I can drive?"

Seraph nodded

Linda squeeled "thank you!" she ranoff and hopped in the seat and started driving it away from the cloud city

Seraph looked at Seramiphia "It broke?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
The figure seemed to be following them on a hover board, it was badly wounded but seemed to be ignoring the pain. Wires sticking out of the wound and artifical blood pouring slowly out...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:21 pm
" Yea my rib broke among other things."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 am
Serph put his hand on her heart "I found the creepy guy..I think he might be telling the truth..I'm sorry" Seraph sniffled "A broken heart can always be fixed..even if you need to build it"he looked towards the cockpit  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am
" Thank you. But I don't think it can be fixed."
" Linda was telling me you were going to make her more human. You really should she deserves it.."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:07 am
Suddenly, Seraph's path away from the city was cut off by a black shape moving quickly through the foggy sky, and soon after recieved a transmission...

"Again we meet, canid! You should save yourself the trouble and surrender this time. The Reion is undefeatable in atmospheric combat, and you're probably pretty beat from that fight you just finished."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:23 pm
Aboard the bridge the Accolade
"energy signatures detected" the communication officer reported to Admiral Vish'nar.

"what is it?"

"for the amount of energy being released it say it's a mecha of some sort sir."  

krullnar

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
The figured jumped onto Seraph's ship and merely watched what was happening. GW in it's cocoon form followed floating slowly behind as it repaired itself. The figure looked down at the cockpit window and knocked on it, it waved and climbed back onto the roof of the ship...  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm
Linda looked at the black ship, and the figure, she sighed "Going into hyper space, anything not inside the ship will be lost in our current area, sir, do you agree"

Seraph nodded "yes..We cannot handle any more fighting currently, bring us home"

Linda flipped a top, then pressed a button, revieling another button that was green, she pressed it and they started speeding up, for about twenty feet, then they disapeared, leavign everyone behind, EVERYONE, Linda looked around "We are here" they stopepd with a slight jerking and where over lookign a almost deserted planet

Seraph loked out the window "Home.."  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:22 pm
"The hell!?" Hane sputtered. "Where did they-!? Kara?" Kara shook her head. "I'm not picking up any trace of them. It seems to be some sort of hyperspace drive. I'm surprised they have that kind of technology."

Hane sighed. "Damn...if they've got a move like that, I guess there's no point in chasing them anymore. Let's return to HQ."

At his command, the Reion began a slow ascent.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 pm
((I did that because at this rate I will have no choice but to kill off Seraph, also, Seraph did leave that damn figure guy, because he was like stalking them trying to kill them))  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:29 pm
XxDarkmoonxXx
((I did that because at this rate I will have no choice but to kill off Seraph, also, Seraph did leave that damn figure guy, because he was like stalking them trying to kill them))

(I didn't say anything.)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games