Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 pm
Meesha felt a waver in the empathy link that had been made between her and Ralph. She teleported to his Side. She could see what he did, but she knew that if Phoenix would fall, it wouldn't be by the hand of a human. She took out her pulled the arrow out of Ralph's shoulder and slapped his face, forcing him to look her in the eye. "Ralph, You mother is Dead, but not here, Remember, you must be strong, she saw many of her friends die, many good Dragons fell to help her. She cried for them, but only after the battle was over. Don't make me turn back into that sword and force you to fight!"

Lamkit, though mostly distracted by the Nether Beasts caught a glimpse of what Dralaught had done. "Is that beast his son?" he asked himself, He would ask once the sun rose again. quickly he jumped into the air to fight the new air beasts.

The king of fairies waded into the waters of the pool, it was still filthy, and muddled. His jar of swamp water rattled, "Ah, come at last have you my dear old friends? I was wondering when the elementals were going to show their heads." seven different figures appeared.
"You forget Hldreth, you were once one of us as well."
"Yes, forever king, how is life treating you?"
"I did this because it was written in the book that such should be done! all of you selfish pigs decided to move on, even though none of this would happen, I wouldn't have to pass my throne on to some Half fairy half rodent being, although that is part of one of the prophecies as well... But I digress. If you would be here to help Eliana, your people wouldn't be out in front of your Imperial Palace Being killed by Nether Beasts, Your kin's life ruined because of you and Kikrik making the poor child a plaything for a demon!!!"
"Idiot, we did this because we didn't want to deal with all of this."
"Palith, your people are dead!!!! Come back, restore me to my high age, and Let our people LIVE!!!!!"
At that moment the gates around the spring Grew larger and more regal. The six glowing figures shrunk and dived into the spring cleaning it of it's evils. Out of it came eight people, one of which was a younger Fairy king, Hldreth.

"Great Now I am back and without a people to lead!" Palith said, his Pounded his foot on the ground. The centaur cursed.
"Quit it, we'll sum up all of your powers and give you a people back" a Naga said her upper body still a scaly green, but slightly more human and skin-tones, her lower body was dark green with specks of brown, and a rattle at the end of her tail.
"Good, Eliana, once this is done, we will go to your people." The king said.
((From now on when posting for these creatures I will be posting in a separate post.. KAY?!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:33 pm
"Dralaught. Though he was a great success, there are still a few improvements that need to be made. He obeys, and that is what I need, but he has a tendency to go overboard, and then things get out of hand. He's been getting a bit more violent lately, and that worries me." Vekli rolled backward to dodge the lunge of a nether beast, then immediately jumped backward and threw his gauche. At the same time, the beast roared, and the gauche disappeared into the mouth of the beast. Vekli frowned, turned his head away from the creature, and snapped his fingers. The nether beast exploded, showering Vekli and anyone nearby in a nether beast flesh-and-blood downpour. "It hasn't happened before, and I don't expect it to happen, but Dralaught's mind might return to him. Perhaps the Zilophos has a different influence on the mind of a child." Vekli cleaned himself off the best he could, then readied his gauche for the next toss.  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm
"Hmmm" Lamkit swooped down and beheaded a beast behind another man. He could see Meesha slapping Ralph but did not question her motives. Lamkit used a claw of one beast to stab another. far off he could see thousands of rolling animals... Spiders, exactly like the ones that had tried to kill Meesha. "KALLY!"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!!!!" She looked at way Lamkit was looking to see the spiders. "Oh... *BLLLLEEEEEEEEP*!!!!!"

**EDIT

(Better?!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 am
(Well, Rugga, I use quotation marks with italicized font to imply thoughts. So Vekli wasn't speaking aloud, but thinking about what to do with Dralaught.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm
((GAAAHHHH!!!!!! Okay I'll Edit... thanks suggah..... I'm an idiot... I'm sorry...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm
(I am using this post as pointless banter...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm
(TO OBTAIN POST 666!!!!!!! twisted )

Verose manipulater the image of Pheonix, making her speak to Ralph, "My son, please, it hurts so much!" She said in the Dragon Queen's voice, "I can't take the pain! They are eating away from the inside, devouring my heart! Kill me, Ralph!" Satisfied with her work, Verose leaned back in her throne, almost satisfied with the war, when she felt a tremor shake the foundation of her keep. Looking towards the large double doors of the halls, she saw the large dragon form of Icemaw and the armed warrior Akur, "So glad you could join me," She said, a sword in her hand already.

Akur looked to Icemaw and smiled, "Bloody carnage, nothing like it," He joked as he and the King of Anduria launched themselves into battle with Verose.

(more later)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am
He took the slap, only to regain focus for what seemed a minute. "..Meesha." He looked back at the vision, hearing it speak. "N-NO! I can't! I won't!" He could not stand to see suffering, even if he would know it to be a fake vision. It still seemed too real. He closed his eyes for a few moments, and blocked out all sounds of the war.... until he heard Meesha shout. He stood and put his hand on her shoulder. "...We all have the things we can handle, and the others we cannot. Help her, because I know you can... while I do what I know." He walked up in front of the spiders, standing in front of Meesha's sight to them, Not allowing her to see them.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm
Meesha thought for a moment of how to be rid of the hideous sight of her friend before her. Just before she could do anything a giant black claw stomped on the image shattering the magic that held it together. Meesha, being a fraction of the Images size, was barely the size of one of this animal's scales.

Kalrinth ran to Ralph's side seeing the Large dragon just behind Meesha.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm
Kikiklith (the dragon) Growled, "this was not my kin, she is lost to us forever!!!! Phoenix Fought NOT BEGGED AS ALL DRAGONS SHOULD!!!!!" he felt a pang of sadness. all the dragons were barely his size, his species had become small and weak.

Hycalith ran with the spider-men and women of her kid, shining like a green star among the black bodies. "My people, come with me, we must save our selves and flee from this war, we are fighting the wrong side!!!!" none of her people listened, their minds cleansed by Verose.

The Naga, Oro slithered over the wall, slicing beasts as she went, following her were here faithful followers who awaited her return patiently.

Eliana looked frantically for her Heir, Meesha, and Andrec... Where were they? She saw Hildreth's grandson but didn't bother him. Finally she laid eyes on the human next to Kikilith.

Palith rode with his newly birthed armies to the gates waiting for their turn to attack.

Jhoa shrouded in the ever-darkness that surrounded him moved silently from beast to beast entering their hearts, tearing them out or turning them to suit his own will. He stepped up to Eliana, "My darling, my beloved, I'm sorry for your heir, it is not her fault, or mine. Her father put Him in there, not I!"

"I could care less for you beast my prince. I care that she hath bathed in our waters, been ripped in half, sewn back again, and that she was born of a human's womb."

"What do you have against humans Eliana? It was all of your doing to create me, so here I am!" it was Adam, the first man to have been created, he walked like anyone of human stature would.

(they will be of importance!!!! they were the first beings...!!!!)  

ruggaboo35

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 am
(Really guys... REALLY!!!??? Oh hey can any one get me back into alternate reality guild.... I love that place and I miss it...)

Meesha looked up at the dragon. "Who... Who are you?"

"Kikiklith the first of my kind, a god really. if you wish to praise me, don't, I'm not in need for praise from a protector who can not protect." Kikiklith looked over to Ralph, "Why does he look human?"

"We don't know." Meesha replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 am
(I'm sorry. I bought Minecraft not too long ago, and it's really hard to pull my self away from humanity's greatest accomplishment. Also, I don't know what more I can do here. I mean, yeah I can have Vekli throw his weapon around and maybe a couple of other things, but it would mainly just be "filler.")

(And Alternate Reality? That place isn't even the map anymore. No one goes there.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:27 am
(Yhea... Well... UHHHHG!!!!!!!! Okay... And about Mine craft... I bought it as well... Now I need a new computer so that I can run it and be addicted and what-not...)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm
((Wow I can't believe that there are still people posting in this dusty old guild of mine..))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm
(Well I know that I'm devoted... this was the first guild for me to be in (Different Account(got hacked)))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff