Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:28 pm

[aww that's mean XD]
[I was thinking of Fayat having a close encounter with some of Drake's teeth. But of course Drake manages to stop himself cos he's trying to be a better person etc :3 Could make it even more interesting if he acrually bites hima nd venom is injected, cos then koko's gotta use her herb knowledge to stop it half killing/turning the boy 3nodding whaddaya think?]

Drake looked up as he heard the door open and the dogs start barking. So Fayat was back, then. He pressed his head into the pillows in an attempt to shut it out, gripping the bedsheets. His physical hunger kicked back up again and he wanted ot scream at it to just give him a break.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:42 pm

((Sure.....gosh, I'm going to be frantic trying to figure out what to afterwards then if he does get bitten.....he may end up having to write a 'I'm running away' letter.....))

Yoki suddenly went on alert followed by Bly who whined. Their sudden alertness caused Koko to suddenly go on alarm.

Fayt however was oblivious to the danger upstairs. He knelt down beside Yoki and rubbed her head. "I'll be back later-no need to whine," he replied thinking the dogs were sadden by his soon departure.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm

[well, if he's bitten he needn't necessarily turn. the venom could get sucked out a-la twilight *shrugs*]
[btw, sorry Zizzy for sidestepping around Judith - to make it work drake had ot have a little moving room, and I figured she's a good guard to not let him leave if she noticed him sweatdrop ]

Drake looked at Judith as she seemed distracted and crept out fo bed, utilising his uncanny ability to move almost silently. Like most, his abilities sharpened with hunger, but he paused to make sure that Judith hadn't noticed him move.
he didn't wnat to go outside, but his body and senses had strung out like violin strings to the point where Fayat's scent was already tingling in the air at his arrival. His instincts started to take over and the concious part of him recended more and more into a daze. The predetor in hsi mind alreayd set about seperating his recognition of 'Fayat-Koko's nephew-and-a-nice-kid' away form hima nd turning it into 'maddeningly-delicious-smell'. He gritted his teeth and tried to stop hismelf moving any further, pressing his palms against the door in an effort to stop himself from opening it
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 pm

((What do they do in Twilight....I haven't read nor watched it.))

Yoki lowered her head and growled. Bly seemed to change as he sensed the danger too. Koko turned towards the door the lead the stairs. Instincts caused her to step infront of Fayt.

"Fayt....I think you should be getting home now," she told him.

Fayt stood up in confusion. "Is something wrong?" he asked in alarm at the sudden change in atmosphere.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:11 pm

{basically at the end of the book Bella gets bitten by a vamp or his blood gets in her somehow. She starts turning into a vampire, and one fo teh vampirs with exceptional restraint [cuz she was bleeding everywhere anyway] sucks out the poison like you do with a snakebite. If they had left it in her then within a day or two she'd have turned into a vampire.}

Unable to contain it any longer, his instincts winning over his reason as his stomach roared, Drake opened the door and appeared at the top of the stairs in a fast fluid movement. Here the scent was incredibly strong for him, and he actually had view of Fayat. His senses stretched to their limit and he could actually hear the boy's heartbeat in his head.
Don't have much time. the animal part of his brain warned him, aware that judith would have cottoned on by now and koko and the dogs would try to get in his way.
Calm. Something in his mind relaxed just a little - enough that he could project a misleading friendliness to lure his prey in and hopefullly fool the others for teh few moments he would need. he actually smiled a warm smile, but his eyes were blank.

"oh, good morning." he said in a cheerful tone.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

((Got ya....))

Yoki didn't let up, but Bly however seemed to relax slightly. However, he stood his ground.

"Drake-"

"Aren't you the guy from the antique shop?" Fayt asked.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Taking Fayat's reply as a kind of trust from him, and utilising the fact that Koko didn't wnat to arouse any suspsicion, he invited hismlef to descend the stairs and continue spinning his web.
"Yes, actually, you're quite observant aren't you?" he said, his voice held the same calculated friendliness as before, whereas his predetor-mind was analysing how best to seperate fayat from koko as his body contorted around the smell and heartbeat of the boy. Drake, as in the person, had compeltely sunk beneath all of this by this point and teh outside was merely a shadow-puppet of his personality.
"The name is Drake Comwell." he said, smiling and offering him a hand. "I'm sorry we weren't better introduced. Koko offered me a room here since I was somewhat illegally squatting in the shop. I hope you don't think badly of me because of that. i've had a run of bad luck recently." he laughed, but his eyes never left Fayat's face.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:37 pm

"I'm Fayt....I do odd jobs for Ms. Shuka," he replied reaching to shake Drake's hand. "Sorry about the wet-dog smell-"

Yoki sprung at Drake-fangs bared. Bly gave a pleading whine and moved back towards Fayt to act as a barrier.

Fayt became distracted. "Yoki?!"

"Drake. I insist you go back upstair," she said as she reached out to grab him by the shoulder.....

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:50 pm

[*is glad that I mentioned Drake was very fast on his profile* -taps screen- lol]

Drake's sneses momentarily flickered on as he relaised with horor what he was doing, but it was too late.
"no" stop i-"

At the touch of Fayt's hand, and the sudden leap of activity that indicated he wouldn't get another chance, Drake's Hunger screamed, took over and tore at his body. Something snapped and he was suddenly all action in a burst of speed and strength. With a sudden snarl he pushed Koko away and leapt forwards over the dogs, slamming all his weight into Fayt to knock him backwards and out of the way. As Fyat's heartbeat fluttered and increased his senses gorged on the memories of what Fayt's mother and those children had tasted like and mixed with his scent. As Fyat and him were slammed against the wall almost hard enough to go through it he bore his fangs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Yoki landed on the floor and turned quickly to come around for another attack.

Fayt's thoughts and vision were a sudden blur. His heart raced in a panic as the wind got knocked out of him. Fayt glanced down at Drake who was breathing on his neck.....he could barely make out a sharp fang like tooth out of the corner of his eye. "What?" he managed to say on a low rasp.

At the sense of danger Bly was already on it....biting Drake's leg.

Koko too was on the move as she rushed to get to them. She stood over them, but she was unable to budge Drake. She reached past them and took hold of the string that opened the curtian on the window. "I swear I'll do it...." she snarled angerily.

--

http://sleepar.deviantart.com/art/Punkish-girl-38013222

Full name: Samantha 'Sam' Nome
Home: Little Wendigo
Appearance: She tends to have a tom-boyish appearrance....wearing jeans, baseball caps, and likes to wear t-shirts and her favorite jacket. Has green eyes and short red hair.
Personality: She tends to put on the tough girl act around everyone but is secretly a romantic at heart.
Motivation: Family
Occupation/Past Occupation: Employed at the family owned auto repair shop.
Skills: Great at fixing cars-making her a bit of a grease monkey, plays the guitar, and has a nasty right hook....
Weaknesses: Short temper...comes with the tough girl act and enjoys love stories
Weapons: Fists and army knife
History: Sam and her family has lived in Wedigo for who knows how long. She the only child so she's decided to not go to college and continue the family business with her dad and uncle. Her family lives just a few houses down from the Jones and treats Fayt like a little brother.
Other: With help from her dad and uncle she's been working on fixing up a motorcyle to call her own.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Drake ignored the dog's fixated on Fayt, lunging for him with his fangs in an open maw. But before he pierced the skin the tiny remnant of him that was left behind cried out again. He shuddered as he fought against the eclipsing Hunger and desire to tear Fayt to pieces, and relaise more and more who he was and what he was doing. He squeezed his eyes shut and screamed out loud in a mix of physical and emotional agony and punched a hole stright trhough the wall immediatley above Fayt's head. He panted and snarled, finally winning, but distraught by the fact he'd come so close.
"F***ing do it then!!" He yelled at Koko, resting on his arms pressed rigid against the wall dioretly above Fayt, so that he leant over him like a bridge. He shuddered and broke down, hanging his head and sobbing as his nromal self finally regained control trhough force of will.
"Do it..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Koko's gripped tighter on the string. Fayt was wide eyed with shock as he slid down the wall looking up at Drake. Pure boyish innocence practically resinated from the boy. Bly remained holding onto Drake's leg and Yoki came to stand protectively over Fayt. It was then Koko instead moved to drag Fayt away-hugging him tightly. She could only imagine how Grace reacted to this.....

"He...h-he..was...going to," Fayt stammered and pointed in disbelief.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:40 pm

When Koko took Fayt away Drake slid down the wall to sit in a heap, removing his arm from in the wall, barely registeirng the pain as the various bits of plaster and wood still stuck into him. He put his hands over his face, still sobbing in horror and hatred of what he was.
"I-I'm sorry..." he managed feebly, his voice thick with emotion, breathing heavily.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Koko felt torn between comforting the startled Fayt and the now emotional Drake. She squeezed Fayt and then whispered something to him. Yoki and Bly moved to stay guard over Fayt when Koko moved to go over to Drake.

From Koko's previous command he somehow managed to get himself into the back office and awaited an explination. Bly whined and glanced back while Yoki nudged them forward.

Koko took a deep breath-trying to keep herself calm even though deep down she was unnerved. He hadn't been lying about his problem.... She knelt down facing his back. Her hand shook as she reached out to stroke his hair and rubbed his back. An usual but humanly side of him was being shown now. Koko wouldn't be able to finish someone off when they showed remorse....not that she had actually had ever killed anyone. She continued to offer her silent comfort.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:01 pm

After a long time Drake setled down and seemed to reign back himself. His strong resisstance seemed ot have momentarily shocked his system so that his Hunger silenced again and he was left with emptiness and little but the weight of his own guilt and shame. He pulled his hands down, using one to wipe his face and stared at the wall ahead of him.

"You know, I think your dog broke my leg." He said - his voice flat but nevertheless making an attempt at humor to distract or diffuse things a little. "Quite a bite - you should be proud. I bet she enjoyed it, she never did like me much." He laughed flatly without smiling. His lips twitched as he wanted to apologise agian - keep on apologising. But he new the gesture would be fruitless. No amount of apologising would help Koko forgive him.
"They're good dogs.." he murmured somewat pointlessly, and fell silent again. He directed his eyes to the floor, but pictured the window- wondering if he should just walk outside now and have done with it.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games