Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm
Alure looked in the direction of the village entrance, he lifted and sprinted in that way...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm
"I've never met you before!"Kura yelled. The sudden appearance of a girl named Kokoro freaked her out when she new nothing.

Zero shifted his body slightly to look at Hikari."Hello Hikari..."He muttered. His eyes were darkened by shadows that made it look like he hadn't slept in days but his sharingan activated eyes burn brightly to show off their newly awakened mangekyou.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm
*finishes making the appointment then walks out* thank u Sakura-san *then starts heading home when i sensed something that made me feel completely uneasy, then sensed killing intent then dashed to where the killing intent was coming from then sees Zero and Hikari* Zero!!!! *breathing heavily* what the-what the hell is going on here Zero  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm
Hikari completely ignored Ryoku, mesmerize by the mangekyou shining in the older boy's eyes.
Stop staring! Stupid, you're going to get hurt!
Hikari even ignored the voice in her head, as it soon became just a jumbled mess of sound.
Wha-what's going on....?  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:18 pm
Kokoro shook her head she didn't want to believe it tears welled up in her eyes, she wanted to believe it was one of Kura's funny jokes. But her heart hurt realizing she just lost an important comrade. "Kura...please remember!" she said facing her with a hurt look.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:19 pm
Zero grinned slightly."Demons may be powerful but i will obtain the power to kill you all off..."He muttered not taking his eyes from Hikari.

Kura turned her head away from the girl."Leave me alone!"She yelled. All of these people were screwing with her head. She knew that was what they were doing."Please..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
......... crap if this continues then........ *activates Akumagan then steppes in from of Hikari* stop it Zero......... if it me u want then come and get me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm
"Even if I attacked you won't die..."Zero muttered. He raised the hand that he had performed his poison chidori with. It had shifted into a claw. The skin was gray and his fingernails had elongated. "I used the demon chakra that you implanted in me to my own advantage and Hikari thought that she had removed it all..."He chuckled madly.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm
Alure appeared, his mangekyo was activated, "So... you was the one who caused the disruption" Alure looked at Zero, he then grabbed Hikari, sending her some chakra to get free from the genjutsu, "Are you alright?" he asked...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Kokoro was about to say something else when she felt a sudden amount of chakra coming outside the village. She activated her sharingan "Ryoku...Hikari...Niisan...and...it's faint but Zero?" she turned to Kura looking at her straight in the eye "If you can' remember your precious comrades...can you at least remember Zero? Your brother?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 pm
*notices Alure* oi Alure..... i'm intrusting her safety to u ........... *smirks then faces Zero* Zero what happened to u......... i know that u hate me above all others, but this is going too far u attacked ur sister and now this........ to me that's unforgivable  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Alure picked Hikari up, he looked at Ryoku, "Dont hurt him... if you hurt him.." he turned arround and jumped to a safe place...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 pm
< i'll try Alure, but i'm not making any promises>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:36 pm
"These are desperate times and desperate measures are called for."He told Ryoku."She will never remember a thing anyway..."

Kura tilted her head to the side."Nothing..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:42 pm
soo..... u erased her memories about u ever being her brother............ that is something i can never forgive  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games