Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm
She shook her head slowly and sadly. "Bradley, you understood me all wrong. Everyone knew of the cruelty of your mother. They still do. She has escaped the cold grasp of death many times now and it has gotten quite ridiculous. I was one of the 'doctors' who tried to revive him that night." she used air quotes around the word doctor and shook her head. "Obviously my magic was too weak that night, and I hate myself every night for such things. As for the news... well, your father was a notorious criminal in the world of humans, but a hero to us all. This is why your mother did not want you to know. She hated your father for what he did and resented his deeds. What an evil wench..." she said holding her hands together.

Valerian scoffed, "Kill me? Even as a vampire, I seriously doubt that he could over power me. The boy is merely a human."

"You're wrong Valerian, Bradley does have something different in him. I would know, I fed from him." She had been thinking already about turning him, though she was not quite sure how to do so yet and did not want to hurt him, besides she doubted Bradley would agree to such things. Something was off though, Dr. Drake was a lot more confusing at this point than normal. She was growing tense, feeling as though she were in a small room surrounded by enemies. "What makes you think it would be a good idea to turn him, and why are you telling me these things?" she said narrowing her eyes at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm
Bradley glared daggers at his teacher. "Look I don't care about that missy. I just know that the people who my father trusted most enough to tell he was a demon were me, my mother, and you. While you never even tried to do anything to my mom after his death told me everything I need to know. I'm hated by everyone for being a 'half-breed' as my father called it. So I don't want your pity. I just want you to leave me alone and just let me mourn my father for the simple fact that no one else has seemed to remember that I was the closest person to him. So just leave me alone or I will personally kill you." He growled the last sentence his eyes turning a crimson red.

Dr. Drake looked at Valerian and Adelline. "Valerian you don't know this yet Adelline seems to know somewhat but Bradley is a half-breed." He said simply letting it sink in to Valerian. "So as long as we know the trigger to anger him and don't push it then we are safe. Once that trigger activates even though you are a vampire he could kill you with one punch." Dr. Drake said to him. "So he would be less dangerous as a vampire. You forget his father Gregory don't you?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm
"Once more Bradley, you are wrong." She raised her hands from her pockets into the light where he could see them. They were covered in blood. "I almost had that mother of yours on this night, but she... " Ms. Fallows looked at her hands in disgrace, "I was tricked." shoving her hands back into her pockets. "You remind me so much of him it tears me to be in the same place as you. Try to kill me as you may, I will only rise again, for I am cursed." her eyes welled up with tears. "You see, we have a link and the night he died... our link was unable to be cut. Without completing what he set out to be done I am cursed to wander this earth." Ms. Fallows wanted to tell him so badly, but she was afraid that at this point it would not matter much.

"Gregory? Why of course I do, the whole damn world knew of his existance why wouldn't I?" Valerian said, then he coughed. "But perhaps you should fill in my daughter here, she has know idea what you are talking about.

"Please, don't call me your daughter. It is quite disturbing." she shook her head realizing he was using her as a coverup for not knowing Gregory. "Bradley never did tell me about him..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm
Bradley's eyes melted back to his normal color. "What are you talking about?" He asked her his vision starting to blur and the basket making his body lean to the right. Within seconds his body went falling for the ground.

Dr. Drake sighed. "Of course Bradley wouldn't tell you about his father. He doesn't know his true origins. Well as far as I know he doesn't. His father killed many men and made sure to keep the world peaceful. Next thing I hear is that married a human and a son. Now little did he know at the time but this son was the apocalypse for the world unless he was changed willingly or not. All that is known about the half-breed is that when his trigger is hit he will go into an uncontrollable rage. The only way he will stop the rage is if he kills the person who activated his trigger." He started to explain. "So next thing I hear from Gregory is that he was researching how to stop his son from destroying the world. His last day on earth he had found the answer and called me as he found it. His final words were 'change him to a vampire it's the only way'. I don't know why those were his last for no ordinary thing could kill him but he was killed nonetheless."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 pm
"Bradley!" she said running to him and lifting him slightly, Damnit... I knew I should not have told him this s**t... Oh Gregory would have my head for such things. I am so sorry... she thought as she pulled out her cell and made a call to Valerian.

His phone rang and he answered it. "Yes, Fallows?" he said softly. "Oh... oh no. What the hell...? Ok fine..." he said shaking his head and hanging up. "I have to go... tell me later my liege..." he bowed and rushed away before Drake could question him.

Once Valerian was out of sight she crossed her arms, "Dr what on earth is wrong with you? You don't seem to be acting like yourself..." she said crossing her arms. "How do you know all these things? How am I supposed to turn him? I don't want to hurt him and anything I do will be willing, even if that means destroying the earth when he says no." she said shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Bradley was going through a dream that he had no idea what was going on. He only knew that he was dreaming because he saw his father there.

"The reason I'm not myself is because I'm more on edge than before." He said to her. Dr. Drake wasn't worried about Valerian at least not yet. "As for changing it's not that hard. All you have to do is bite him and not drink from him. If you do that then you can change him into a vampire. As for my vast knowledge I'll just say that I have a very wide arrange of it thanks to my years."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm
Ms. Fallows was on the ground shaking him slightly begging for him to wake up. "Bradley, hun you have to wake up." she took his pulse and found it along with his breathing to be pretty much normal.

She was still very unsure about him and reminded herself that technically, he was a stranger. "I don't want to change him though. It just doesn't seem right. It barely even sounds right. If someone is stupid enough to piss him off and he happens to kill them how does that make it my problem?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Bradley eyes slowly opened but that was it his body still stayed limp and his mouth was closed unmoving.

"The reason it is your problem is that he now has two triggers. Whether you want to accept it or not has he ever changed slightly when someone made fun of you?" Dr. Drake asked her already knowing the answer.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm
"Look, if it was going to make you faint from knowing so much I would have just told you that I was your father's misstress..." she felt a bit ashamed at saying such things, knowing that she was probably part of the reason his mother was so pissed off at her. "I often visited when you were young and took you out for ice cream or movies. You probably don't remember now."

She stayed silent, trying to think of anytime when he had changed for her. "What is your point?" she said softly trying to work through his hints but keeping the worst at the back of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Andrew's eyes just looked up not really focusing on anything. He couldn't move his body was not letting him. As much as he wanted to he could not move. His ears heard half of what was going on around him.

"The point is that you added a new trigger. The first trigger was his father and the second is yourself." Dr. Drake said to her. "Now that you know this if he kills someone because of you it will be Valerian or even the woman who has been caring for him. I don't mean his mother." He said to her as he turned and left her there in the store.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Valerian had run into the store and seen the two of them there, luckily they were in the back where no one else was so they would not be able to see this. "Damn, what did you do Mariel?" he said putting two fingers on his temples angrily.

"Look you, don't point the fingers at me. This is not my fault. He had to know who I was and what happened. I could not stand the guilt." she said sadly turning to him Bradley and looking into his dazed eyes. "He is more of my son then hers. I have taken care of him all these years, not her." she said angrily.

She put a few fingers to her mouth and attempted to follow him out of the store, but once she got out into the open he was gone. So instead she made her way to the store Bradley was in so she could maybe convince him to go back home again. Me? a trigger for the end of the world? So it would be all my fault and he would probably kill me in the process... I... I have to turn him. She thought feeling the gravity of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm
"Dad, Gregory. Gregory, father, why? Why me?" Bradley said quietly. He had no idea why he was in this trance and he had no idea what was going to happen. All he knew was that his father had appeared to him and told him the worst was coming. He had no idea what that meant except that he was gone.

"So Bradley is already having his problem. This isn't good. Bradley's at risk for the world. Yet we can't kill him because if we do than Gregory will be free to reek havoc on our world. This is turning into a big problem." Dr. Drake said as he approached his car. He had seen Gregory after he left the store. Not in person but a ghostly version of him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Valerian tried to think quickly, "I'm not sure if we should leave him here or take him with us. If he wakes up to see me, goodbye earth, hello death." Valerian shook his head and tried to think of what to do.

Ms. Mariel Fallows promptly ignored Valerian and continued to watch Bradley. She had heard what he said and was now feeling quite worried. "We should... leave him here. Adelline will do much better for him than we can." she gently laid his head on the ground, grabbed a surprised Valerian by the hand and pulled him away to another aisle just as Adelline came in.

"Bradley? Brad?" she said running to the back of the store and seeing him lying on the ground. She stopped. "What the hell?" she said running over to him and falling to her knees. "Wake up? Are you ok, we have to get home, now!" she said pulling him limply to his feet. "Please listen to me..." she said looking into his dazed eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:53 pm
"Uh what's going on?" Andrew said shaking his head his eyes returning to their normal look. "Adelline when did you get here? And where'd Ms. Fallows go?" He asked looking around the store seeing that the basket with her secret birthday supplies was next to him. Great and I didn't finish getting everything.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm
"Ms. Fallows?" she thought back to what Dr. Drake had said to her, "Oh God... what did she say to you?" Adelline was completely panicking again, though her tone sounded quite calm. I wonder what they did to him while I was gone, Damn you Valerian!

As Adelline questioned him, Ms. Fallows and Valerian snuck out of the store so they could leave and discuss the next step in plans since this one had, once again failed so badly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games