Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Oblen nods before his wings slip out of his jacket and flap some before he finally kicks up against the ground and begins up into the sky. "You don't mind how high we go, right?" He asked as he flew up for height.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Mira watched the ground as they started lifting into the air "Not really...." She cocked her head slightly as she watched her apartment building getting slightly smaller.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Oblen smiles some as they rais higher. "Good... higher we are... the faster it'll seem." He said before getting up a good height. He then leans forward and begins forward looking down. "So, about where's the end of town?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 pm
Mira shivered slightly "Oh how lovely..." She sighed slightly failing at her attempt of sarcasm "And the edge of town is straight ahead." She looked at the passing building, cars and people and shuddered slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:19 pm
Oblen chuckles, seeing her attempt of sarcasm. He would let go and quickly catch her, but he knew she'd be real mad at him by her reactions to height. Oblen was near the edge of town, so he asks her "Quick or slow descend?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 am
Mira watched the passing car and thought for a moment "Quick...." I hope I don't regret this later....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 pm
Oblen stops for a second, flapping though to remain in the same position before quickly tilting his body so his head pointed to where a planned to head, just a bit ahead and to the ground as they quickly descend. The wind was rough so he tightly held Mira as it took only three seconds until he quickly straightens out and holds open his wings. He slowed down enough just as he touched his feet to the ground. He sighs before letting Mira go and stepping back a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm
Mira stood for a second when her feet hit the ground and swayed slightly as she tried to regain her balance.She looked around and felt her head spin "Talk about vertigo....." SHe looked at Oblen and smiled "That was cool."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:04 am
Oblen chuckles a bit before saying "Well, you did good compaired to the first time." He then looks around to ask "You sure nobody's going to net me or my fire hit them or anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 am
Mira blushes slightly at his compliment and nodded slightly "I'm sure.No one really comes out here, save for me that is....Everyone usually sticks to the cities."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm
Oblen nods and steps back a bit. "Alright... you ready to see this?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Mira nodded and climbed up onto a tree branch and sat down "Yup, I'm ready."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 pm
Oblen smirks and nods before stepping behind a tree and throwing his clothing onto the branches. He then transforms with a flash of heat and a ring of fire where he was standing... within the ring of fire was left a figure two times his size. He steps out to reveal himself with a frown.
User Image
It looks over to Mira and steps up to the tree to look at her and see her general reaction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 am
Mira sat patiently waiting, kicking her feet slightly.When she saw the flash of fire she raised an eyebrow slightly.Then when Oblen walked out from behind the trees her jaw dropped and she fell out of the tree with a small huff "Awesome!"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm
Oblen's eyebrow rose in his in new form, looking down to Mira. He quickly throws his arm at the tree to knock it out of his way, then bends down to ask her "You aright?..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games