Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Soquili Name: Sunako
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's kind of morbid. Though she's all colorful and such she is more into dark colors and scary things. She's odd...
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Er, technically she think she's not looking but I think if a stallion came along and was able to help her be less morbid that would be great. I'm open to him looking like anything, something scary would attract her but I think any stallion lookwise would be fine.
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate (I don't think she could handle a fling but I won't rule one out)
How do you want others to contact you?: pm  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 pm
]Soquili Name: Disenchanted.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
The twins are near inseparable, but they have their own distinct personalities. Disenchanted - the stallion - is strong-minded and intense. He's quick to be irritated, but also quick to be happy. He gets very easily attached, and once he falls for someone or gets interested in someone, it's very difficult for him to stop. Disenchanted is very adventurous and loves to go out exploring, and he's a cuddler. Oh man, is he ever. He loves to be all up in your space.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to help distance himself from his twin. He needs to be separated from his sister, someone different.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Depends. Preferably lifemate.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:34 pm
Soquili Name: Tefnut
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tefnut is SHY TO THE MAX! Handle with care is an understatement. After being scared by a Kalona when she came out of her basket Tefnut has refused to speak a word to anyone. She's not mute she just doesn't want to talk and it will take A LOT of trust for her to open up. She hasn't even spoken to her parents yet.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Tefnut is defiantly a 'I need a knight in shiny armor' sorta girl due to her shyness. He has to have SOME sorta wings but really, I think she'd open up more to a flutter than anything else. So Angie, wind, or flutter really. No scary boys for her please. D= I don't care for edits. I would like some colours close to hers so no browns and such.
Breeding slots left: All three
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate...She's the last of her siblings not to have someone. XD;
How do you want others to contact you?: PM  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:37 pm
Soquili Name: Niña
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Niña dreams of adventures in the sea. She finds the ocean an exciting and mysterious place, and one day hopes to sail across the seas aboard a ship. She loves to hear stories of adventures, both fictional and real, especially when related to the sea. With both her father and grandfather being such eccentric soquili, Niña has grown up and developed a lot of patience. She is actually quite calm for someone so enamored with daydreams of quests and adventures; she is slow and careful in all aspects of her life. Her calmness and soft voice can, at times, make her a very difficult mare to read; it's hard to tell how she may be feeling.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Niña is attracted to energetic, excitable stallions. She has the patience enough to handle them and finds them entertaining to be around. She would like someone who shares her same interests of adventure, and even better if they have stories of their own to share with her. She isn't attracted to lazy or evil soquili, and would love to meet a handsome kelpi stallion. OOCly, Kelpi are loved but not required. No evil soquili or skinwalkers. It's okay if they are kalona as long as they aren't evil. Edits don't matter... but no human-exclusive clothes, like jackets and pants and such. Small accessories are just fine.
Breeding slots left: 3/3.
Fling or Lifemate?: I'd really prefer lifemate. Non-RP, but always happy to do backstory plotting.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM.

This will be for the CC Master List only for now.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm
Soquili Name: Ngao
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Ngao is a defender by nature and is unafraid of physical conflict. She's had to adapt ever since she lost her sight defending her herd, but she still manages to be fiercely independent, loyal, and law abiding. She's not terribly good at expressing herself in words, as she's a mare of action, but she does try. She tends to feel responsible for others even when that isn't the case and will do whatever she can to help them.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Up for almost anything, so feel free to throw out ideas. Would prefer someone that looks good with her, and at least minor edits!
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:45 pm
Soquili Name: Aglaia
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Aglaia, while old according to her cert, is still a new character to me. Her personality isn't really developed past her reactions to her family. She's a bit smug, jealous, and tries to pretend that she's better than those around her because she feels inferior.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC: Someone pretty, charming, and that will treat her like a queen.
OOC: I really don't know what I'm looking for in her mate. Offer away!

This breeding will not take place until after Nuc successfully is able to obtain the slow with Aglaia and Se'tin. I'm looking for Aglaia's second breeding partner for my slot.

Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: Either/Or

Dixie

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 am
Soquili Name: Lutra
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mature, he tends to watch, and doesn't talk to much. He spends a lot of time alone, walking the path of the two legger village that leads out through the forest and mountains at night. He knows it like the back of his hand and could walk it blind folded. His green lantern gives ease to those that are lost, and guides them home.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A mature mare that is just a fleeting moment
** Natural drafts preferred
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: FLING

* RP not required but plotting is (IE, how they met and such), but I will be VERY picky  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff