Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Chione laughed, reaching for him even as he tried to make her attempts fail. "But, I don't think you would want to do that where people could hear us." She said softly, beginning to nuzzle him now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 pm
"Who would know who it is?" Bomani asked with a bit of a mischievous grin. "Many people come to inns just like this to get intimate. Besides, with the ruckus in the tavern none would know." he said, wrapping his arms around her again.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm
Chione's eyebrows raised, her eyes widening slightly. "Oh, are you suggesting something else?" She said, squirming against him a little with a smile on her face. "Who would know indeed..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm
"I would, and you would...nobody else." Bomani said, kissing her softly on the lips. "Should I still do it though...you HAVE stopped..." he said, still grinning a little.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:16 pm
"Ah!" Chione said, smiling. "So, you are only naughty if I poke you there, huh?" She teased, poking him once. "Thus, you're not going to have any fun of your own if I stop?" Kissing him back she sighed. "Unless yu want to do something else."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm
"On the contrary...I'm just not always naughty, and it's an excuse." Bomani explained. "I don't mind what we do...if you want to return to the palace we can...or enjoy some time alone and be a little naughty is fine too." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm
"Whatever you say." Chione teased, placing her hands on his chest. "We have the time, so why not be a little naughty when we can." She said softly, kissing him lightly, wondering what he would do.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm
"I don't know...do you think you deserve a spanking?" he asked softly, grinning nonetheless.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm
Frowning playfully Chione shook her head. "I don't think I was that bad." She whined, all in play. "I think we should try something...different." She suggested.

((2nd to last post, have tons of homework.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm
[Alright. I'm off soon too.]
----
Bomani smiled. "Oh, like what?" he asked innocently. At the same time, one hand around her slid toward her bottom and rested there. The other one still held her around the back.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm
"Hmm...I don't know...." Chione looked down, trying to think of ideas, something new. "I haven't done anything like this before, well..." She then blushed fervently, realizing what she had just said.

((Alright, I'm off.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 pm
"Well, just think of something, anything..." Bomani said. "I can spank you in the meantime...while you think of whatever you want me to do to you." he explained, moving toward the bed and sitting down on it.
"Now that we're in private...feel free to be as loud as you want." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:12 pm
Chione laughed, rolling over so that he could spank her. "Alright, whatever you say." She said, then began to try to think of something new. After a while her head lifted. "Oh," She said, turning her body slightly then offering him her hands. "Tie me." She said simply, blushing a little at what she was suggesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm
"To what?" Bomani asked, wondering what she was talking about. He kind of enjoyed this side of Chione...he loved both her innocent side, and the slightly naughty side of her in equal measure.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm
"Um...to...well...that part I leave up to you." Chione replied, her face now feeling hot. She wasn't used to being like this, but wanted to pleasure him in the time they had together. "Oh, and if you like the idea of blind-folding, we can do that as well." She added.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games