Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Daily BUMP Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:14 pm
arrow
This is a bump.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm
Ubie Boobie
Starlit Fate
K to the Tizzle
Ubie Boobie
oAo

xD ceiling cat

o:! Amazement!

o3o
It's watching you masturbate
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!!D":  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Lion with JellyWings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm
Hmmm~ What should I try talking about now?~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 pm
Lion with JellyWings
~ 'Amburgers is fun to make home P:
I love hamburgers! o:
We were going to have a BBQ on Saturday(if it stops raining) and we'd have hamburgers. x3
But the weather doesn't seem to like us so far... sweatdrop  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Hmmm~ What should I try talking about now?~

Hm... Any plans on how to take over the world? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 pm
Starlit; xD
Well, there is just some few days left! YOU WILL MAKE EEEET!!

Fate; Well, there if two plans with two diffrent people :/ XD
All I need is superpowers, and then the both plans will work perfect<3  

Lion with JellyWings

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 pm
arrow
Ugh. I wish there was a decent car forum section of Gaia. That's just me though since I love cars. That Scion forum is barely alive and interesting. Just thin...typing my thoughts out loud. I doubt there are too many people who share the interest for that forum to be made.

Moving away from that...I want a BBQ! I live in a condo so if someone has one, you can usually smell it no matter where you are in the development.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:23 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Starlit; xD
Well, there is just some few days left! YOU WILL MAKE EEEET!!

Fate; Well, there if two plans with two diffrent people :/ XD
All I need is superpowers, and then the both plans will work perfect<3

o:! Who are Starlit and Fate? They seem familiar... :/
I SHALL TRY MY BEST! 8D!

I am entranced~! What are the plans? :3  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Bump!
Thanks for all your support, GOM Readers!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 pm
Tyedye Warfare
arrow
Ugh. I wish there was a decent car forum section of Gaia. That's just me though since I love cars. That Scion forum is barely alive and interesting. Just thin...typing my thoughts out loud. I doubt there are too many people who share the interest for that forum to be made.

Moving away from that...I want a BBQ! I live in a condo so if someone has one, you can usually smell it no matter where you are in the development.

xD Sweet!
I wish I could express my fondness for cars, but alas, I haven't exactly had a magic car-addicted fairy wand punctured through my eye repeatedly. sweatdrop Well... I might've, and I just didn't realize it yet...

Lucky o: I live in the country, so if there's one fire, everyone knows about it.(It'll be that big probably) We got the wood from the orchard, so it might even smell like Peaches! 8D (Not likely, but I can always hope.)  

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:26 pm
arrow
You are welcome Admiral! -salutes-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:28 pm
Fat&Starlit; I know, I think they both are here somewhere?
YES! DO ET!!

Well, one of them is that me and my friend will have superpowers and use them to take over the world. The other is that I will with the thread (which is in my signature) will use our nakidness to take over the world 8'DD
AND IN BOTH PLANES I GET INDIA<3

Tyedye; Oh, can you explain what BBQ is actally? Never actally got it sweatdrop  

Lion with JellyWings

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 pm
Admiral Lord Cochrane
Bump!
Thanks for all your support, GOM Readers!

User Image

Oh, I absolutely fell in love with the latest magazine! I ended up reading the guide to an art shop (since I resently made one), and I laughed for hours! It almost made me cry when my computer restarted on me while I had that tab open... Then it recovered tabs, so I threw a party. sweatdrop My friends don't understand my adoration, but I guess they can all... suck it. = 3=  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Starlit Fate
Tyedye Warfare
arrow

xD Sweet!
I wish I could express my fondness for cars, but alas, I haven't exactly had a magic car-addicted fairy wand punctured through my eye repeatedly. sweatdrop Well... I might've, and I just didn't realize it yet...

Lucky o: I live in the country, so if there's one fire, everyone knows about it.(It'll be that big probably) We got the wood from the orchard, so it might even smell like Peaches! 8D (Not likely, but I can always hope.)

arrow
Haha, I remember when that fairy came to me...she tried to shove that wand through my eye. Too bad she didn't realize I had two cans of Powerthirst just before. I kicked her in the face with my ENERGY LEGS. Yeah, I love cars though and I realize there are actual forums dedicated to cars which would hold better conversations, but it'd just be nice to find that selection of Gaians who like cars.

Yeah, condo is good for that too. If there is a fire, you look out your window and see it. We've had two houses burn down here and I watched them both.

Tyedye Warfare

O.G. Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vasaluv
Crew

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 pm
Lion with JellyWings
Fat&Starlit; I know, I think they both are here somewhere?
YES! DO ET!!

Well, one of them is that me and my friend will have superpowers and use them to take over the world. The other is that I will with the thread (which is in my signature) will use our nakidness to take over the world 8'DD
AND IN BOTH PLANES I GET INDIA<3

Tyedye; Oh, can you explain what BBQ is actally? Never actally got it sweatdrop

Barbeque?

8D! I'm FAT AND STARLIT?! xD That's always been my dream! xD
That's amazing... Those guys from India have sexy accents. o:
I was planning on taking over Russia, but I look so Irish, that I don't know if I can get away with it. xD (My mom is Swedish and my dad is Irish)  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games