Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:11 pm
O_O PFFT, those aren't* deep dark secrets, it's just sorta creepy how you know without me telling xD

My inbox is always full, so it deletes stuff without me knowing D<

*shoves Toan into a lake*  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 pm
I dated enough girls to guess your inner dark secrete wink -swim around in the lake-
If you want i will continue to keep guessing till i get deeper and deeper into your mind. now that i know how your mind work it easier for me to guess  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Yeah, but I bet you anything those girls aren't half like me. *throws bricks in the lake at you*

SURE, you can try, but I assure you, you won't get anywhere far until you actually gain my trust. I'm good at blocking people out >D I'm also good at killing people with my mind, so you better watch out. >;D  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:20 pm
O.o How the hell did you get a lake in here?  

machine of life vincent

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Yeah, but I bet you anything those girls aren't half like me. *throws bricks in the lake at you*

SURE, you can try, but I assure you, you won't get anywhere far until you actually gain my trust. I'm good at blocking people out >D I'm also good at killing people with my mind, so you better watch out. >;D
-catch brick with teeth and fire it out at vincent- lady your talking to a guy who make it his hobby to break down the wall that blocking the mind of young girls. And trust me, I dated a lot of difficult girl, I know tricky.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:22 pm
Hm, powers of the mind. I can manifest anything I wish with my mind faster than the blink of an eye >D

I could also make that lake disappear and turn into a dark void and let Toan fall through it endlessly while I laugh in amusement and wait for him to return or...not.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:24 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Hm, powers of the mind. I can manifest anything I wish with my mind faster than the blink of an eye >D

I could also make that lake disappear and turn into a dark void and let Toan fall through it endlessly while I laugh in amusement and wait for him to return or...not.

*throws harpoon at toan* my god its moby d**k XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:25 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-catch brick with teeth and fire it out at vincent- lady your talking to a guy who make it his hobby to break down the wall that blocking the mind of young girls. And trust me, I dated a lot of difficult girl, I know tricky.

Dang it. Bricks don't work, let's try piranhas. *dumps a truckload of piranhas in the lake*
It's gonna have to be a lot more than a hobby for you break down the wall of my mind. You're talking to a girl who makes it her hobby to make sure no one can get inside her mind and places a facade around herself so no one knows who she really is. >;D
It doesn't matter how many difficult girls you date, difficult, is different than someone full of secrets. And, I'm not tricky, I'm CLEVER. There's a difference ;3  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-shot one arm out of the water and catches it- right back at you a** hole -throws the harpoon twice as fast-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Dang it. Bricks don't work, let's try piranhas. *dumps a truckload of piranhas in the lake*
It's gonna have to be a lot more than a hobby for you break down the wall of my mind. You're talking to a girl who makes it her hobby to make sure no one can get inside her mind and places a facade around herself so no one knows who she really is. >;D
It doesn't matter how many difficult girls you date, difficult, is different than someone full of secrets. And, I'm not tricky, I'm CLEVER. There's a difference ;3
-the piranhas all rushed out of the water as the scream in pain and fear. Toan emerge spitting out a few fish bone and cover in blood.....FISH BLOOD.-

The more you hide the more obvious to me what you really are.  

The Sadistic Toan

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 pm
eek Great googly moogly two poem entries and a short story entry already... and there a brick heading for my face...*is hit in the face with a brick* gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 pm
The Sadistic Toan
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-shot one arm out of the water and catches it- right back at you a** hole -throws the harpoon twice as fast-

*catches it then throws 6X so fast it creates afterimages but by the time those appear its already in your arm*  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:33 pm
Instant godmod! -the balloon arm pops and the real arm shot out of the shirt.-  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:34 pm
~grabs the brick and throws it back into the lake~ What happened to you?? D:

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:36 pm
>.> screw this *summons flaming sword* turn all things in this world to ashes *slams sword in to the ground and flames burst out of the ground in the lake turning it red then it turned to smoke*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games