Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm
knnytte of terror
"The saddest things beautiful" he muttered it to himself quietly, it was very true, and he knew it. Although he didn't know how it was true, he decided to leave it be, he was with friends at the moment at the moment, and that's all he could ask for
racy sighed. "its so true.... but... i cant really think of anything a an example." racy said, looking up at fang, hugging his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm
Fang blushed a little before nodding "You're right, Although it's true, it's also confusing, which makes it all the more brilliant"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 pm
Yume hummed in agreement and laid down by Kira.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm
racy nodded, laying her head back on fang's shoulder, falling soundly asleep.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm
Yuma wrapped her arms around Kira and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm
racy wasnt really alsepe, she was jsut waiting for yume and kir to go to sleep. she stay back up, openng her eyes to see the fire. "hm, do your not tired yet?" racy said quietly to fang, hugging one knee to herself, looking at the fire still.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 pm
Fang hugged Racy and smiled "I'm tired, just thinking a bit" he said before falling asleep again (VC edit>:never stop at the 666 post! it kills the RP's soul!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:04 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang hugged Racy and smiled "I'm tired, just thinking a bit" he said before falling asleep again (VC edit>:never stop at the 666 post! it kills the RP's soul!!!)

((xDD okay.))
Racy blushed, and she kissed fang's cheek before resting her head on his. "sweet dreams." she didnt wasnt o sleep yet. she felt full of energy actually. she look up intot he sky. it was a full moon, as excpected. Racy gently and carefully layed fang on the ground, geting up and leaping into the air. she flew around, just going around i guess. she wasnt tired, and she wasnt just gonna sit there. she had to do something, or her energy of the full moon would be wasted on staying awake.she had to use it while she had it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 pm
Fang yawned and woke when he heard Racy flying around, he shrugged at the thought of having no sleep since he arrived and decided to follow her, when he caught up he asked "out for a stroll? er... uh fly?" ((I g2g eat, that could take some time so uh yea...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:25 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang yawned and woke when he heard Racy flying around, he shrugged at the thought of having no sleep since he arrived and decided to follow her, when he caught up he asked "out for a stroll? er... uh fly?" ((I g2g eat, that could take some time so uh yea...))
racy chuckled. "heh yeah... its a full moon, so..yeah..." racy smiled, looking up at the bright white light in the sky, but blushed, feeling the awkward tension of silence.
((awws okay.))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 pm
Fang span around in the air laughing and looked back at Racy, who was trailing behind him, "A full moon doesn't come often, at least I don't think it does"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang span around in the air laughing and looked back at Racy, who was trailing behind him, "A full moon doesn't come often, at least I don't think it does"

"I dont think it does around here, so im taking it while i can." Racy said, watching him fly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:15 pm
Fang chuckled a little then grabbed Racy's hand, flying alongside her then tossed her up into the air "C'mon!" he said laughing "It's a full moon, so why not celebrate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Kira's eyes fluttered open and she looked at Yume, "Think Mum and Daddy can see us?" she asked quietly. Yume rolled over and smiled at Kira softly, "Absolutly." she reassured her.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang chuckled a little then grabbed Racy's hand, flying alongside her then tossed her up into the air "C'mon!" he said laughing "It's a full moon, so why not celebrate?"
Racy bushed. "o-okay..." and racy flew and circled around him.
((sorry, had computer battery problems. dx))  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games