Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy nodded, grinning at the boy. "Nice to meet ya, Sam." she said. Looking around, she saw that the Great Hall was beautifully decorated, just like last year. Tiny candles floated around high above their heads. She turned back to Sam. "I remember how well you did in Flying class last year, but I didn't see you at the Quidditch try-outs. Are you gonna try-out this year?" she asked, her blue eyes filled with curiousity.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam nodded and smiled at her compliment. "Yeah, I was gonna try out last year, but the position I want to play wasn't open last year. Our cap had it. But this year it's open." He took a sip from his cup which had water in it. "Are gonna try out for your position again?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy grinned when he agreed to try-out. She would finally have someone in her year on the team, if he made it. "Absolutely. I love being a Chaser. The Quaffle under your arm, the wind in your hair, it's just... Exhilarating." she said with a content sigh. Last year, she was surprised she made the team at all, though she was the only new face at the try-outs. It was just her luck that the position she desired was the only spot open on the team, and that she had been the only one to try for it. "Though, I think luck had something to do with it last year. This year so far, my luck just isn't as good. I almost missed the carriage ride to the school, and just about got smushed in the process of jumping aboard." she said, rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Samuel smirked when the girl mentioned almost missing the carriages. "Well, that sounds like an adventure. I personally love adventuring. Me and my younger brothers, this summer, started exploring the Forbidden Forest. The Headmistress can yell at us all she wants during the school year, but I live in Hogsmeade, so I can explore whenever I want." He chuckled. "Sorry, I'm ranting a bit. How was your summer?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy grinned at his tale. "I met your brothers at the station! Edd and Erik, yes? They seem like a handful. And they told me and my sister about your adventures in the woods, and it sounds like fun to me." she said. Of course, it would take some confincing on her part to get Heather into the Forest. "The next time you decide to go adventuring, look me up. Anyway, I'm usually the one that rants on and on about whatnot, so don't worry about it. My summer was pretty normal. Nothing out of the ordinary." she said with a shrug. Pulling on the chain around her neck, Remy found her locket watch. It looked like the Snitch, but instead of gold, it was a shiny, dark gray. She clicked the small button on the top, and the Snitch popped open on one side, revealing a small clock. She read the time, and turned back to Sam. "The Sorting should start any time now. I met a couple of first years at the station along with Edd and Erik and I'm excited to see where they get placed, though I'm pretty sure I have an idea to what their houses will be." she said, then laughed lightly. "See? There I go with the ranting. Now we're even, I guess." she said with a small smile.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam searched for his friends at the Hufflepuff Table and smiled. "I've got a bet with my brother Jojo about the twins. I think they'll wind in Gryffindor and he guessed Hufflepuff."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy chuckled at the bet. She could never get Heather to do that in a million years. "Those boys are Gryffindor. I will bet my broom on it! There is no way they could ever get Hufflepuff. They are just to... Adventurous! Yes. That's it. We also met a boy called Dhylan, but who likes to be Dhyl, and a girl called Jamesina, or James, in her book. she said with a big smile, her usual hyperactivity kicking in overdrive.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He chuckled when Remy seemed convinced that his twin brothers would wind up in Gryffindor. She told him about two other first years and he nodded, glancing over at the Hufflepuff Table. "I didn't really meet any of the first years except Selena Cloud."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled even bigger. She was convinced her braces might blind the boy. At least they were red and gold... "I personally can't wait for sorting to start. I hope it happens soon! You have to win your bet!" she said, as her eyes twinkled. She glanced th the Hufflepuff table to check on Heather. She was sitting alone. How typical of her..

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Sam looked at the Hufflepuff Table again, this time in the direction that Remy looked. "I'd like to win my bet too. Jojo can be a real p***k when he wins something. Likes being wizards, especially in Wizard's Chess."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy watched Sam's face as he looked at his friends. "I'm not very good at chess. Wizard or otherwise. I am pretty good at gobstones, though." she smiled, feeling like she was suppossed to say more, or be more, but she couldn't think of what else to say. "Sorry I'm not more talkative and crazy, I miss my mum and dad. I have Heather here, and that helps, but she sits way over there... I'm sure you miss your family too, though." she said, watching Heather as she sat all alone at Hufflepuff table.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
Tobyn Jackson
First Year Gryffindor

Tobyn smiled broadly and let out a whoop as the Sorting Hat blurted out Gryffindor. He was entirely thrilled. Jumping down off the stool he proudly made his way to his table of red and gold. He smiled at his housemates and picked a seat. This would be a fantastic year.

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: really excited!

OoC: (())

Raiden ended up running much faster than she needed to and almost plowed into the Griffindor table. She ended up stopping herself in time.

Still clutching her soccer ball, she chose a seat close to a dark haired first year that had sat down right before her. “Heya,” She called over to him, “Did we get a good house? I can’t really tell cause I didn’t even know we’d get houses until today.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Food, if that's a who. WHERE am I: Gryffindor Table WHAT am I doing: Sitting down. WHAT'S On my mind: Gryffindor. WHO'S with me: Raiden and Tobyn
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin happily walked over to the Gryffindor table. She smiled when she saw Raiden. She took the seat next to her. "Can you believe it?! Everyone else said I'd be a Hufflepuff. And Gracie got Ravenclaw! I was nearly certain she'd be here!"She said, overly excited that she got the house she wanted to be in. Caitlin was extremely proud of herself, but she was happy she wouldn't be alone. Raiden was the only one in Gryffindor she knew so far. She was amazed Gracie wasn't here.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith had been about to take a seat when the hat had called out Gryffindor for his twin. He had immediately stopped and turned, waiting for Sean. As Sean arrived, they both sat at the table together."Hi, I'm Keith, this is Sean!" Keith said happily. Sean smiled at them shyly "H-hi." he said softly as he looked at the table. Hearing the girl speak Keith smiled. "Gryffindor is the best House there is! Its the home of the brave, daring, adventurous, and was the house of many great wizards and witches! Not to mention our Da was in it, he is a famous Quidditch player."

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games