Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:57 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff common room

Chloe took the guitar from Steele when he handed it to her. Placing her left hand on the fret board and her right hand down at the bottom near the strings Chloe tried to relax. Hopefully she wouldn’t make a fool of herself. Holding down one of the strings with her left hand she moved her right hand to strum the string she was holding playing a note. ‘I just played a note.’ She thought amazed that she could do that. For some that wouldn’t be a big thing however it was the first time she had ever played an sort of musical instrument.

“Really? They should try it sometime.” Chloe replied looking over at Kat who seemed to be drifting into dream land and Ariana who was out cold it seemed. “Then we can play together.” She added after thinking about how fun it would be to actually play music with someone. Made the music club make all that more sense.

With: Kat, Steele, Ariana

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Hey, whatever you want to do. I love playing music with people and it makes it way more fun. You'll pick up on the guitar soon enough. I'll teach you ways to get it fast. You played the note well for your first time though. You show promise," he said, keeping an upbeat attitude on the situation. She wasn't too good, yet. She did show some sort of promise though.

Steele looked over at Ari quickly, taking in her beautiful face for a second then looked away, fearing that Kat might still be awake. So it was only a brief one. No need to get in trouble.

"Maybe I should get them up," he said, walking over to them. "Ari...maybe you want to go upstairs and sleep in your bed," he said to her calmly and not too loudly. He didn't want to startle her awake, but she needed to go to bed. He then turned to Kat, who was almost there too. " You two should be off to bed soon. You two look tired."

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana's eyelids fluttered open at the warm touch of Steele's hand on her back. "Oh, did I fall asleep?" she asked, regaining consciousness. How long was she asleep for? It didn't seem like very long, but at the same time, it could have been the middle of the night; however, she doubted it was the middle of the night considering how many students were still wide awake and chatting."Come on, Kat," she said as she sat up straight in her seat. The redhead waited for her girlfriend to be completely conscious before heading upstairs.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Getting sleepy.
What am I thinking? Nap time?

Yawning, Katrina sat up. "I was awake," she mumbled. Kat rubbed her eyes and got up, moving over to her girlfriend. She put her arms around Ariana and rested her head on her shoulder. "Sleep time, babe?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana nodded without making any kind of noise to Katrina before taking her hand and walking towards the Girls' Dorms. "Goodnight, Steele, Chloe," she said before disappearing into the dark room.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Getting sleepy.
What am I thinking? Nap time?

Katrina nodded and mumbled, "Good night everyone," before her girlfriend dragged her sleepily towards the bed chambers.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff common room

Chloe smiled although she didn't quite believe what Steele was saying it sure helped her confidence. "Thanks Steele, though I won't believe I show any promise until I see it for myself." she told him. Truth was she was rather hard on herself most of the time. Though once she figured things out she would lighten up.

"Yeah maybe..." Chloe replied watching as he walked over and woke them up. "Goodnight you two sleep well." she said with watching the two wander off to bed.

With: Kat, Steele, Ariana

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Sorry Writers Block
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:33 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Studying.
What am I thinking? The lyrics to 'Make It Shine' by me.

Sitting in the Hufflepuff Common, Katrina was covered in textbooks. Not say they were all over her, just... she had a lot. She was humming the tune from her song, 'Make It Shine' to herself as she was deep in studying. Her Healing textbook was on the top of the pile, as she was very interested in the subject. There were also her Potions and DADA textbooks near the top too. However, Katrina seemed happy with the work load and continued humming as she studied.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather carefully hung the flyer on the bulletin board, standing back to read it over once more before walking away with a sigh. After the last Quidditch match against Slytherin in which half of her team didn't even bother to show up, she had decided to hold another tryout session. She needed another Chaser and a reliable Keeper. Without those spots filled, Hufflepuff wouldn't have a complete team. They would be eaten alive on the Pitch without a full team, and she wasn't afraid to admit it. Hence the emergency tryouts. Heather collapsed into a chair and looked to Katrina, who was studying diligently. Suddenly, and idea came to her mind. "Hey, Kat. You were on the Quidditch team a few years back, weren't you? Would you be interested in trying out again? I'm holding emergency tryouts because, well, I need some players that I can count on." Hopefully her fellow Hufflepuff would agree. She hoped so, at least.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? The lyrics to 'Make It Shine' by me.

Katrina jumped when Heather spoke to her, then giggled at her sudden fear. When she asked Kat to try out for the Quidditch, she made a face. "I... I don't know Heather. I was rubbish and didn't really do too well. My... my place isn't on the pitch," she said with a heavy sigh. She bit her lip and looked at the floor. "I...I'm sorry Heather..."
Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather frowned when Katrina declined her offer. Her reasoning was that she was just horrible at the game. Heather shook her head. "No, no, no! Chaser just wasn't your thing. I've got an opening for Keeper too. And even if you go for Chaser again, you just need some practice. I'll even help train you, and I'm sure Dhylan can help out too." she replied. Her teal eyes grew wide as she looked to the girl. Time to play the puppy-eyes card. "Please Kat? We only have one more game this year, and you don't even have to tryout next year. I just need someone for this last game. Please? I need some help..." she pleaded. Asking for help was hard for her, but what else could she do? Without a full team, Hufflepuff would be pounded into the ground for sure.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I thinking? Dang...

Aww dang it, she thought to herself when Heather basically begged her to join the team. She ground her foot into the floor and sighed. "I guess I could play for one game," she said, sighing in defeat. At least Hufflepuff might not get killed so badly, she added as an after thought.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the Common room, hating every second of this school. He could no longer take it any longer. He quit Quidditch. He did not want to play anymore and it was present in his demeanor on and off the pitch. The only pitch he'll ever be on his a football pitch. He thought the game of Quidditch was almost dumb. And it is not something he'll ever be good at. So, that's why he was done. Besides, Mel didn't go to the games anyway so it really didn't matter. He didn't care what people thought of him, other than Mel of course.

Now, he just sat there to himself, looking around and reading a book. Yes, a book, the one thing he never does. Read. That's how positively wretched this school was to him. He could not bare to stay here any longer. The only light he had was Mel of course and he hardly got to see her.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana led the first years down to the common room. When they got there, the prefect tapped the barrel; two from the bottom, middle of the second row in the stack of barrels. This opened up the entrance, but before stepping inside, Ariana turned to face the first years. "It is extremely crucial for you to not tell anyone how to get in our common room. If you do, you will end up in some serious trouble," she warned before leading the first years inside.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angry, shakenspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What just happened?' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

With every step that Ada had taken away from the masked man in the corridor, she'd trembled more and more, so that by the time she'd made it into her Common Room, she was shaking, and having trouble breathing. She thought about poor Lyv passing out at the Feast, and struggled to make herself breath, fighting to even her inhalations and exhalations to calm herself down. She had no idea what had just happened... he'd insulted her, and then Michelle and Nell, and she'd... she'd just lost it, gone off at a complete stranger. She had no idea what was up with that guy, but he was infuriating! She'd never felt like this before! Something about him... he'd just irked her. She wondered if his mask was what had made her brave... like she hadn't been yelling at a real person, because that mask made him not real. She touched her cheek and was surprised to find her hand come away wet. She must have cried on the way back to the Common Room... bloody brilliant. She wiped her face off, still struggling to breath. After a moment, she hiccuped. And again. And again. Great, hiccups. Just what she needed. She threw herself back, landing on the couch, her hand over her eyes in an over-dramatic pose of exasperation. Things had been going so well...

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games