Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira took the photo from Amity and looked at it, smiling. She handed it back to her. "She looks just like you, Amity. And yes. Quidditch again. This is John. Remember? From the Quidditch team back in the day? He was a Chaser with me for Gryffindor." she said to her friend, gesturing to her newer friend. She noticed John put his pipe away, and wondered what he was thinking about that made him do so.

{OOC:}

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John and Amity | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak walked into the Great Hall and joined the Professors at the Staff Table, an odd occurrence these days. "Well, hello everyone," he said as he joined the table. He glanced up and down the table, noting all the new faces at the table.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari smirked when Eldak entered the room. They had some fun times in the past. Letting him get seated she greeted him. "Eldak, how have you been?"The corners of her mouth in a smirk as always. She'd been really busy over the break and hadn't had much contact with others.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis

"Hello Inari. Congratulations on the position," he said with a smirk. He took a sip of the juice in front of him and removed a flask from his coat pocket. A small pour from the flask and it disappeared back into his coat pocket. "How was your summer?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
┃ Ӎommy ┃Ӷavenclaw ┃ Ҁooking щith Ӎagic ┃ Ӎetamorphmagus ┃

═━━═

Amity smiled and nodded at them. "Of course I remember. I also remember Cameron and I going head to head against you two in our final game!" she said with a slight giggle. Her eyes sparkled with glee.

Wearing

═━━═

Daughters are Angels sent from above

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari chuckled lightly. It was just like him to add a kick to the juice. "Thank you, It came with this chair, how could I pass that up." She joked, tempted to ask for some spice in her own cup but decided to set an example and with hold. "I had a very.. busy summer. Did you do anything of interest this year? I can't see you stuck in an office like I was." She asked crossing her legs and keeping an eye on the students being sorted.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 pm
~John Filkins and Spirit~
~Advance Flying and Quidditch Ref~
~Former Gryffindor~

User ImageUser Image

John scratched his head with his left hand. "Was it that game I lost my left ring finger? Or was that a separate incident?" He could remember when he lost that finger. All he knew was he lost it in a Quidditch match. He looked at Akira. Hoping she might remember. "Was it that one? All I remember was catching a ball to the head." Spirit rubbed against him. Spirit was in recent years. Smoking before that. But his finger was when?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis

Taking another sip, he nodded and smirked at Inari. She had probably spent her whole summer resorting the Headmistress' Office after Anya left. "I spent a good portion of the summer with my sister, counseling her on her problems. But the other part I spent in Ireland, relaxing and enjoying the local cuisine." He took another sip of his augmented juice.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

She nodded in understanding."I hope your sister is doing well." She thought of Ireland and last time she visited. " Ah last time I was there, I had quite a nice time, what I can remember of it anyway. Got any promising students in the works?" She asked knowing he had a talent for finding great promise in his pupils.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Staff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The Staff
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sad
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Is it awful that I wish Regret were here...?
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Amata sat at the table with the other members of the staff, listening vaguely to the conversations going on. She wished that she could get into the conversation, but she couldn't make herself do it. Her heart just wasn't in it. After what'd happened last year with Regret... she didn't trust her judgement anymore. Any one of these people could be just as crazy as he'd been. Not that she thought he'd been crazy the whole time, just... lonely. He'd suffered a horrible loss. But that didn't excuse what he'd done, and it didn't excuse the fact that he'd slowly gone mad right under her nose. She remembered the omen of the Boggart last year, and Regret's prediction; she'd never thought it might have to do with him. But, it seemed that it had. She could only hope that this year would be better.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis

He stroked his chin and glanced around the Great Hall. "I'm not exactly sure yet. I'll be keeping my eyes open though." He sipped his drink and continued his scan of the Great Hall.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
Loretta Blake

Divination Professor

Ravenclaw
Loretta hurried to the Head Table just in time to see her niece, Eliora, being sorted into Slytherin. She smiled. Her sister-in-law would be happy, as would her brother. She hugged a stack of old books to her chest and her hair was all over the place as she sat down and said, out of breath,
"Hello, Headmistress. Sorry I'm late..."she set the books down next to her plate on the table, grabbing the one from the top and, flipping through it, grabbing the next one and replacing the first on the stack. She opened to the middle of the book, eyes scanning for something, then glancing up and finding her niece to give her a smile.

Currently: At the head table. Outfit: Teacher's Clothes.Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Where is it? I know it was in this book somewhere...

((Is anyone else having problems formatting their posts with the HTML codes? i have to list color and size a million times to get it to work out correctly. :/))  

little_kitten52

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Pandora Thorne▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Steel and concrete b r e a k

Beneath the steady w a v e s

Of fearless hope and grace

In kindness there is strength

Pandora joined everyone in the Great Hall. She was happy to be back at Hogwarts for the year. "Good evening everyone," she said politely as she took her seat.

Head of HufflepuffProfessor of Herbology

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
~Professor Akira Astra~
|Arithmancy Professor | Former Gryffindor | Quidditch Fanatic |

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

Akira nodded to Amity. She remembered that game. Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw. She also remembered the close defeat the Lions had suffered that day. She turned to John. "Yes, unfortunately. That bludger came out of nowhere, and you took a major fall. You were in the Hospital Wing for the longest time with bandages covering you from head to foot. I visited every day, even when you were still unconscious." she replied with a soft smile. All those nights she had fallen asleep in the Hospital Wing, tending to her teammate and friend. She remembered them well.

═━Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ━═

| Who are you?: John and Amity | Where am I?: Staff Table | What's on my mind?: Fun times with a friend | What am I humming?: Nothing yet |

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
~Professor Amity Carter~
┃ Ӎommy ┃Ӷavenclaw ┃ Ҁooking щith Ӎagic ┃ Ӎetamorphmagus ┃

═━━═

Amity smiled at them. She remembered that game as well. It was quite disturbing. John had been knocked unconscious. Well, so had Amity, but... Akira didn't seem to care. Aki was too busy tending to John, and Amity had had Cameron.

Wearing

═━━═

Daughters are Angels sent from above

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games