Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
So Lief, how was your fun-filled weekend?

It was good, although my very pregnant wife regretted her decision to take me to the rodeo, we walk 7 miles just while we were there. That's a lot for her right now haha.

You have another kid on the way?

Oh ya, you didn't know? she'll be here in May, 2 kids in 14 month gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:48 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

It was good, although my very pregnant wife regretted her decision to take me to the rodeo, we walk 7 miles just while we were there. That's a lot for her right now haha.

Why are you making this face --> gonk
I thought you just had a kid...I didn't realize you were rearing for another one so soon.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:04 am
Quite a lot happens in the two and half years, when you're gone, but nice to meet you Hope, I'm Christian. Been here since 2010, but I've been a bit irresponsible with activity and life stuff so I get caught up. But Lief than it is true you have another kid on the way, any names decided?
Hope the kind

lief_7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:04 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

I thought you just had a kid...I didn't realize you were rearing for another one so soon.

Making that face because that's a lot of responsibility hahaha, not sure how we'll do it but don't have much of a choice haha.
and yep having another hahah  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:07 am
Cuevas_506
Quite a lot happens in the two and half years, when you're gone, but nice to meet you Hope, I'm Christian. Been here since 2010, but I've been a bit irresponsible with activity and life stuff so I get caught up. But Lief than it is true you have another kid on the way, any names decided?
Hope the kind

lief_7

We've decided to go with Emma. My wife likes the name a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:12 am
It's a pretty name, and I hope the best for your growing family! And correct me if I'm wrong, but you have a brother correct? How's he doing if I can ask?
lief_7

Cuevas_506

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:16 am
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

lief_7

No need to feel irresponsible since that means that you have been doing a responsible job with your life ^^
I've only been here a year so I joined DTI in 2015 but I've been here since...2011 I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:17 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Making that face because that's a lot of responsibility hahaha, not sure how we'll do it but don't have much of a choice haha.

Children are a lot of responsibility so its sort of surprising how you are having another one so quickly.
Though, I'm sure I can think of plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy but perhaps in your hearts you really wanted another child.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 am
Hope the kind

No need to feel irresponsible since that means that you have been doing a responsible job with your life ^^
I've only been here a year so I joined DTI in 2015 but I've been here since...2011 I think.

Oh like you've been on Gaia since, 2011, well even though it's ridiculously, welcome to DTI, and whenever you feel like Roleplaying just shoot me a message or just quote me and force me to RP. xd But I guess you're right about the responsibility part, either way, I would like to ask if you're RPing with anyone at the moment or are you idle?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:36 am
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Oh like you've been on Gaia since, 2011, well even though it's ridiculously, welcome to DTI, and whenever you feel like Roleplaying just shoot me a message or just quote me and force me to RP. xd But I guess you're right about the responsibility part, either way, I would like to ask if you're RPing with anyone at the moment or are you idle?

In DTI? My character is on a mission at the moment but everyone is free to RP with any character in that mission ^^
Or are you referring to somewhere else?
I think you are more than welcome to join the mission too ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 am
Hope the kind
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

In DTI? My character is on a mission at the moment but everyone is free to RP with any character in that mission ^^

Yes, I was referring to mainly here, because my time will only be devoted to this Guild here on out, because I have a kid to care for, and she makes it hard to get on as it is. But as soon as I make my introductory post, I'll definitely join the mission you're on. Hopefully it isn't to high a mission, so I can partake, but um, which mission would it be if I can ask ma'am?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 am
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind
Cuevas_506
Hope the kind

Yes, I was referring to mainly here, because my time will only be devoted to this Guild here on out, because I have a kid to care for, and she makes it hard to get on as it is. But as soon as I make my introductory post, I'll definitely join the mission you're on. Hopefully it isn't to high a mission, so I can partake, but um, which mission would it be if I can ask ma'am?

Ah, I see that Lief isn't the only one to have a kid! How is your little one/munchkin?
Ah, the mission I'm on is the one where I believe anyone can participate. It is the Digimon King Rp biggrin
Oh, you are more than welcome to call me Hope or Nicole ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 am
Hope the kind

Ah, I see that Lief isn't the only one to have a kid! How is your little one/munchkin?
Ah, the mission I'm on is the one where I believe anyone can participate. It is the Digimon King Rp biggrin
Oh, you are more than welcome to call me Hope or Nicole ^^

Well, I'll take to calling you Nicole, then, if it's fine. ^_^
And as for it being my biological child like Lief's kid, and soon to come, she isn't my kid, but I'm her legal guardian. She's my uncle's kid and I'm taking care of her whilst he is back in the United States working. And oh, I was mainly thinking about the main RP in the guild, not the event RP, but I should probably sign up for that one as well... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 pm
Cuevas_506
It's a pretty name, and I hope the best for your growing family! And correct me if I'm wrong, but you have a brother correct? How's he doing if I can ask?
lief_7

Ya Zadok, he's doing good, they live in KC now but i still get to talk to him all the time. He's still around here from time to time  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:06 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Children are a lot of responsibility so its sort of surprising how you are having another one so quickly.
Though, I'm sure I can think of plenty of ways to prevent pregnancy but perhaps in your hearts you really wanted another child.

Ya it wasn't quite on purpose but right after having a kid your chances for it to happen again are greatly increased for a few months, almost nullifys birth control sometimes.
Edit: But we are glad we are having her haha didn't want it to sound like we didn't want her  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games