Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:54 pm
User Image
Just a little drawing I did for a new website called furry-paws.com

It's a dog breeding website. Cowtag is a border collie XD v heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:05 am
Saki that is so cute *huggles the floppy looking doggy* I also love that other picture you did of your character in profile. Such a pretty pose.

Sphxy, nice one of Ome. It looks like it took a lot of time and color pencil to do that one. @.@

Ok, and now a little sneak peek of the Doom picture I'm doing for Doomy. It is taking me a lot longer to do than I expected, but it is looking a lot better than I could have hoped for. Note, it is still very much a work in progress. I've got everything inked, but I'm working on painting in with water color. It is also at the moment on a piece of paper to big for me to properly scan on my scanner so it is somewhat blury around the edges and a little on the dull side. It is a corner of the piece (yes there is more ninja ). It's the only part I have started coloring anyways. XD

Well here it is-

User Image

Figured if I flashed it around a bit it would help keep me from hurrying the drawing process. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:18 pm
Krissim Klaw
Saki that is so cute *huggles the floppy looking doggy* I also love that other picture you did of your character in profile. Such a pretty pose.

Sphxy, nice one of Ome. It looks like it took a lot of time and color pencil to do that one. @.@

Ok, and now a little sneak peek of the Doom picture I'm doing for Doomy. It is taking me a lot longer to do than I expected, but it is looking a lot better than I could have hoped for. Note, it is still very much a work in progress. I've got everything inked, but I'm working on painting in with water color. It is also at the moment on a piece of paper to big for me to properly scan on my scanner so it is somewhat blury around the edges and a little on the dull side. It is a corner of the piece (yes there is more ninja ). It's the only part I have started coloring anyways. XD

Well here it is-

User Image

Figured if I flashed it around a bit it would help keep me from hurrying the drawing process. xp

Kriss, that looks so amazing! And in watercolor? Man...I can imagine why it's taking so long!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:30 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

Well here it is-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/Doomypreview.jpg

Kriss, that looks so amazing! And in watercolor? Man...I can imagine why it's taking so long!

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
OH MY GAWD.
That is sooo awesome <3 ~

Krissim, I love you. XD
heart  

Sonya Khatsworth

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:17 pm
DoomNeko
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

Well here it is-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/Doomypreview.jpg

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
OH MY GAWD.
That is sooo awesome <3 ~

Krissim, I love you. XD
heart
Yay smexy Doomy love. Glad you like it so far. blaugh

Rin- Thanks, and yes water color does take a long time. Reminds herself she must be patient. It's times like this I miss the old me. I remember a time when I would be perfectly content to spend a couple months working on a piece. Now a days I just can't wait to finish them. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:58 pm
Krissim Klaw

Rin- Thanks, and yes water color does take a long time. Reminds herself she must be patient. It's times like this I miss the old me. I remember a time when I would be perfectly content to spend a couple months working on a piece. Now a days I just can't wait to finish them. xp

I wish I had that luxury..if I take my time on a piece that's not for me I get bitched at..-_-..

it's looking good so far. ^_^  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:43 pm
More doodle practice crap; though I'm actually a bit happy with the angry tiger face. :3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:44 pm
How cute X3 I like the smiling tigery thing 3nodding  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:02 am
Ome was telling me what it's like trying out the Dark Knight class in Final Fantasy 11. Apparently with a slow weapon that you aren't trained at all with,y uo miss a lot... xD

User Image

Back to trying to draw I go. O:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:53 am
Whoo, full torso-up fursona sketch. So-so IMO, because I can see a lot of things that went bad with it. But oh well, I'm slowly getting there. xD

User Image

EDIT :
Apparently I'm drawing faster than people are commenting tonight...err... this morning. XD

So I'll just lump everything together until someone else posts in the topic or else I'll end up using two pages all to myself or something. XD

Anyways, sketchy comic goodness. =D

User Image

Bottom left panel is my favorite. XD

EDIT #2 :

After realising I've had something like 6 coffees since 1AM, this was just too tempting to not draw. Enjoy. XD

User Image

Leftside : Me
Top : Ome
Bottom right : Caitlin

Sonya Khatsworth

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:13 am
I like them ^_^

Love the coffee one the most though. And you're still much better then me xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:34 am
And more O:

Concept art!
For a bigger project I'm looking into. <.<
Not telling what it is though! O:

But anyways, my fursona; Sonya "Doomie" Khatsworth, mostly known as Doomie, and her pet Cakers, which is like some sort of freak accident between a cacodemon and a fluffy bunny or something o.O XD :3

User Image

Sonya Khatsworth

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:38 am
Why oh why is the doomie so cute X3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:31 pm
50% off sale at Aaron Brothers. New markers still cost almost $100. Think I'm decent with them? Know any good tutorials? I found one but it really had more to do with tria markers...
Anyway, trade with SeaSenshi! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34202687/  

Zella L.

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:36 pm
Sakiimi

Just a little drawing I did for a new website called furry-paws.com

It's a dog breeding website. Cowtag is a border collie XD v heart

You know Sakii, even though other artists are more prestigious than you, you and your style have always been favorites of mine. ^^  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games